3DXChat Community

The life as a single military man

Scottytoohotty

hey everyone, sorry for leaving out a few days, since i was on so much during the long weekend i decided to just pack it all into one.

So it all started out good, made some new friends, talked about dragonball z abridged, video games, and how awesome Witcher 3 is, thanks Dande for not ruining anything for me, and was given a tour of the island bar place and found the fireplace in the iceberg, thanks Kisha. Btw, i found out that her and her partner are getting along amazingly well, despite this being a virtual world, gave me hope that maybe a certain bunny and i could be more eventually. I pissed off a friend, sorry Ria, but we made up and are cool again thankfully, she's too awesome to lose as a friend.

I know i was planning on doing a memorial day thing but i kind of got drunk and couldn't figure out how to modify certain things in my room lol.

The only downside is i didn't get to see my bunny as much as i hoped, but unfortunately we all have lives outside this place that take priority over hanging out. So i understand, and still spent as much time with her as i could.

I'm writing this from my tablet because the weather keeps knocking out my power/internet and already killed one of my hard drives. We expected to get a lot of flash floods out here, so i was packing and loading sandbags Saturday night for the town, lots of work but well worth it if it means i could help keep peoples shit safe.

So for something philosophical, i realized today that this is the MOST unracist, most accepting place i've ever seen, especially since its the internet. But not one racial slur, no gay remarks, just people living out their fantasies and letting everyone else live out theirs. Totally cool. If only the rest of the world took 3dx as a model and made their countries/cities/etc after it, just imagine that for a second. It would pretty much be chaos and i'm sure STD's would have killed the entire human race by now, BUT we would have loved so hard that the actual amount of love would kill everyone anyway lol.

Wow, been a few days since I made one of these but here goes. Quite a bit has happened and I lost a friend inside 3dx, not going to talk about what happened cuz that's really no one else's business, but it was all around a tragic misunderstanding.

So I found 2 new friends in Mack and Dannyy, pretty cool chicks if I do say so myself. Plus they're quite a bit like me, just on here to chill and relax not start drama, and super nerds too lol, but that's why I like them.

What else? Hhhmmmm helped a friend reach the mountain tops on the beach and we found our own lil beach that is normally inaccessible. Pretty sweet lil secret there.

Well that's all for now, I'll try to keep this more updated for all 2 of you people reading it. And on a side note, please remember to just chill and take it easy? This game is supposed to allow people to live out their fantasies and have fun, not deal with drama. So relax and have fun and do what you want, while at the same time remembering there are people behind the avatars and we all deserve some respect.

• 3 months later...

So here I am again everyone! So I started playing again after I got back from pre Korea training,still not sure how I feel about going there but at least I'll still have you all to talk to and hangout with.

So for now im just chilling in bed watching ancient aliens, the only real news worth watching lol. But today was a chill day in the 3dx world, just hung out with Erica and Sasha hoping a certain someone would show up but she didn't, Lame sauce! But hey I understand most people actually have lives outside the game.... Maybe I should get one instead of turning my house into a massive man cave...... Nah that's silly. Well good night everyone!

so i'm missing my girl blondi..... and crazy enough as it is.... i mentioned her in my very first post cuz i was in her room and she gave me some advice and tips on the game and now we're engaged lol (in the game). So lately i've been hanging out with various friends just relaxing.... and acting all cool, playing some b-ball outside the hood..... sorry. anyways, was a slow day today but i made steak while watching the jets and colts game so not bad at all. only a few more days until i'm off to korea :(

Today was a slow crap day, it's been getting slower and slower as the time to Korea gets closer, probably cuz I don't really want to go. Not out of any kind of fear mind you, the day north Korea does something is the same day we find a group Pegasus in Antarctica living off moonbeams and star dust. I just don't really want to be somewhere for a year in a tiny assed room, knowing I'm only gonna be there a year then off to somewhere else. I'm just tired of moving and being alone. I need me a girl and a stable place to call home.

Well enough sadness, im gonna binge watch Gotham on Netflix until I pass out and dream about naked women serving me m&m blizzards non stop until I get so fat I literally explode into yummy goodness.

Guest ToxicallySweet

Awwww Scotty hang in there buddy. You have your friends here and time flies you will get to the end of the tunnel. Don't worry. *Hugs you tight*