3DXChat Community

The life as a single military man

Scottytoohotty

So here I am. I'm currently stationed in the middle of the asshole of the world in a pretty unsafe place and can't even leave the base, so I figured this would be a good way to meet some cool people and have some fun. I just joined this site and have already met a few cool people. Got laid even lol. Well I started out at twin beaks bar run by blondi, cool chick that gave me some new advice. Then went to another room and was shown the ropes a little, I finally figured out how to do the purple type too! Lol. Well my night ended when I went to a room called the sex room and was introduced to how awesome the sex is!

I met some more cool people tonight. joined a crazy sex room, probably should have worn a condom but oh well. What's a guy to do when beautiful women want to hangout, never in my life have I been somewhere where so many beautiful people actually talk back to me. I'm just glad this place is full of cool people that aren't all judgey..? Judgie? Whatever, but being stationed in super conservative Texas is really depressing and 3dx is such a relief from the close minded ass hats I deal with every day. I don't think I'll ever leave lol.

Hey bro, as a fellow infantry man, and rapi attack fire fighter, I know what it's like to be in butt fuck no were, and middle of Timbuktu, lol so welcome, and enjoy, the game will help get you by..)))

Thank you every body, well today was day 3. Now in my life good things always come the third time around. Promotions. Assignments. Cars. And especially my third day here. It started out like usual, checking out different clubs and people's rooms just trying to find the cool people I can chat with. Then everything went buggy for awhile and 2 rooms I went to got disconnected but in the third room I went to, there's the 3 again, I saw her. Her name is Kissa and now she's mine. She was about to go some place else but in a very nimble handed maneuver I persuaded her to stay and keep me company.

Turns out she is pretty much my match in every way. She's the yin to my yang, not really accurate but you get my meaning. She's insanely cool and smart, funny, and just pretty much fucking awesome. And I know what you're all thinking, all like 2 or 3 of you that actually read this, did you have sex with her? And yes we did and it was amazing. And now I kind of regret it because I don't think anything in life will ever be that good. I could win the lottery and get one billion dollars and it would be bittersweet compared to a day spent with her.

Made up or not, role playing or not, virtual or real, it doesn't matter to me. It's the small victories to me that matter, and today I found a woman that men would and may actually kill for. I'll go to sleep happy knowing I went after someone without worrying about being turned down, and it paid off.

I've been swimming around this world full of shit and hate, but I finally found my diamond in the rough. Real or not, this is why 3dx is here. To make a connection, sometimes only for a moment, sometimes for years, all that's really important is the connection. That you took a step outside your comfort zone and you said hi to someone that makes a super model look ugly. And guess what? This time she said hi back and laughed at your jokes. Great day.

Thanks for the support everyone. I'm falling for this game everyday. Today was a relatively slow day, I found myself in the best room ever run by Christine, when all of a sudden a little French girl walks in in a maid outfit and starts cleaning the VIP area. Turns out she displeased Christine, not a good thing.

Christine asked me if I could try and tame her, and we'll I tried but my best but this little French maid is one tough chick, and actually bit my dick! Mark my words she will pay.

Although on the plus side, a beautiful woman did help me relieve the pain. So overall fucking weird day.

First off to all the dudes, sorry for the pictures, to all the ladies though, you're welcome lol. A few people found out I have some sweet tattoos and wanted to see them so there they are.

Well today was day 5 as a single military man inside the 3dx world and I don't know how but the days keep getting better and better. At this rate, by the end of the month I will own the world and everyone in it.

So I spent quite a long time in Christine's room again, mostly because the people there are cool and the music doesn't make me want to vomit. Plus Sasha does a decent job cleaning when she's not displeasing Christine or sleeping or biting my dick. But after a considerable time had passed a vision showed herself to me. Her name is Jessika. And I can proudly and happily and excitedly tell everyone that she's my bunny, so BACK THE FUCK OFF HER FUZZY ASS! ahem.

Anyways, for the better part of what had to have been 3-4 hours all we did was talk and get to know eachother. After a while we went to the beach, partly because I wanted to see her in a bikini and partly because I need a tan badly since Casper the fucking asshole ghost asked me my secret to paleness, but the beach we went none the less. There we had a few beers and Jessika asked, rather begged, to swim out to the island together. Now the gentleman in me doesn't kiss and tell, but the dude/bro in me tells you "holy shit balls, no one has ever made me feel that good in my life". She made me feel so good I threw her bikini top and bottom into the ocean just so I could see her perfect form even longer, romantic right?

But after another amazing night, I can gladly say I'm in no hurry to leave this place.

So day 6, started out pretty insanely shitty as I got some kind of bug/flu/cold whatever that made me throw up for a few hours, so I was sent home and the only thing I had the motivation to do was nap and hangout in Christine's room.

So there I laid on my special couch feeling terrible for awhile and slowly regained my health. After a few hours my bunny found her way back to me. And boy did I have a treat in store for her tonight.

After she nursed back to 100% health, I showed her my appreciation and made love to her deeply and with much appreciation. In front of everyone in the room she confessed that she belonged to me and I marked her as my own with my semen, and with a collar around her neck, that according to Christine "all good girls deserve". Then it was short power nap time.

After I recovered my senses, I found my bunny being bad and in need of some discipline, but it was then that my power was knocked out by the storm overhead. Lame.

But it is becoming more and more apparent to me that this is the place for me. You can live in fantasy and lose yourself in your character, or you can do what I do and use your avatar as an extension of yourself. My avatar is not a fictitious person, he is me. His actions are mine and everything he does reflects exactly what I would do or say in any given situation.

Because I do this though, I become connected to the people I meet and I don't see these avatars as "just some fuck toy or some big titted blonde chick looking for a daddy" I seek a deeper connection with the people behind the avatars. Some people playing forget there are real actual people behind the screen and we all deserve some respect.

By the way, the picture up there is me and my bunny Jessika. Feel free to be jealous.

Day 7. So I've been here a week and it's awesome. It has been a very slow day though, work was boring, and when I got into chrisitnes room it was pretty slow but soon picked up.

Much to my dismay though, my sweet jessika was sick and couldn't come hangout today, so everyone send her your wishes so she gets better soon, man do I miss her. So no stories of mind blowing sex today everyone, just a very chill afternoon with my good friends in christines room.

Blondi and Kissa are lovely people to talk to. I also love talking to Christine, but unfortunately she's often busy running her "Fuck Fest" room and I don't get the chance.

But it is becoming more and more apparent to me that this is the place for me. You can live in fantasy and lose yourself in your character, or you can do what I do and use your avatar as an extension of yourself. My avatar is not a fictitious person, he is me. His actions are mine and everything he does reflects exactly what I would do or say in any given situation.

I know exactly what you mean and am with you 100% on that one.

I just don't know how well that's going to work out for either of us in the long run. Plenty of people are more than happy with the fantasy. *shrugs*

Captains Log: day 8. Another day wondering aimlessly around the cyber city. Explored vast and uncharted territories. But mostly just chilled and hung out in christines room. Funny thing happened though, my beers kept disappearing every time I went afk, like some unnatural force was against me.

On another note, I complimented this one lady and I said "Hey nice boots, they're pointy" to which she replied "thanks that's cuz they're small"...... It took me a few minutes but I realized she misread boots as boobs..... Pretty funny, guess ya had to be there.