3DXChat Community

Fine Young Bartenders story so far

DeAngelo

Hey im DeAngelo. Many of you might know me as the guy who stands behind the bar most of the time and yells at people who are fucking on the bar or behind it, but im the pink haired guy who stands there every time i have a chance.

i started a group here that i can see as a major success with the help of the bartenders that have been recruited so far but it had a start too. 

Its started as i wrote in my other diary http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/1312-how-the-hell-did-this-happen/?hl=hell

but this will be about the group and how it came around to even forming. 

Now! i came into the game one of the first days with the typical thought "how do i have sex with girlX and chickY" going around and soon realizing that it does not work like that all the time. Most of the time you will end up on the ignore list or reported for being a obnoxious prick being all desperate. so after many fails i just gave up and went like most people who want to impress girls just just at the bar watching at the dance floor hoping like a idiot to be noticed for some absurd reason. 

And i remember like it was yesterday i saw a girl named malli standing behind the bar dancing. First thing i thought she was a NPC just standing around and serving drinks and i tried to press on her and she lit up and i could chat with her.... now that i noticed i almiost made a fool out of myself by pressing "partner" i asked her a question if she was serving drinks.

Then she did like most girls said yes and gives me a martini and smiles away and giggles. 

Out of my surprise she didnt do the best job at that point since she only said /me servers DeAngelo a Martini in a glass.

and the first thing that popped into my head "damn i could do it better than that". 

but i didnt think much about it at that moment so i just kept roleplaying as a drunk there and trying to get into the pants of that malli girl but it was going sour very fast.

And like most girls she poofed and was gone and i was left there wondering how the hell did she get behind the bar?!??!

So i started to walk trying to get over the other side of the bar and i must have looked like a moron at that point. 

But i realized i should do like a normal fucking human being and ask people so World Chat did wonders. 

I was told "there was a opening on the right side of the bar which a blind goat like myself didnt bother trying to find and so i got behind the bar and i started to stand there at times.

now my best friend Casanova subscribed to the game and we started to hang and meet new people getting women here and there while we still failed alot. But we were making progress, like they say practice makes mastery. and i started to tend the bar and every venue in 3dxchat. 

after 3 weeks i started to get funny ideas in my head that i could make this into a good friend finding system.

and i asked casanova if he could join me on making this group of bartenders. 

at first he was all "no way. sounds like alot of work" a typical billionaire outlook on things.

So i ignored him and made him the owner of this group and i was the founder/bartender of the group and i started to work at 

the Yacht, Night club and love island.

First days was hardcore i did so many mistakes i cannot believe i did all that crap when i think about it now. So i made a system how to serve drinks in a professional looking way. By actually reading recipes online and putting the action out there with true roleplay "which i learned from world of warcraft". after asking people around and serving in my new method i was very surprised how much positive feedback i got from girls and guys alike and my friendlist started to fill up very rapidly. 

The decision was made at that point i would do this as the a professional ingame. But like every other hobby in the world, its not fun if you dont share with people so i made a name for the group. There was a internet group out on the internet called "The Fine Young Capitalists" which i did like and i twisted it till i came up with the name "Fine Young Bartenders".

one day i met FunLovinggg (he does not play anymore) and he started to copy what i did to a extent and started to throw around beer like crazy. I knew this boy could do soo much better by following my style so i talked to him for a hour and i just asked if he wanted to join the group and he was all jumpy and going "yeah! ill try man". 

AND from that point on the the group started to grow and we stayed behind the bar at the night club.

It all changed when i wanted to make a drink to a to a girl whos name is jessika. 

She said: She could not drink because she was getting married in 1 hour so she needs to be sober for the event.

I asked if she needed a bartender and god damn it was a Blast! i served more drinks than i can count and people loved my services and the people started to enter the group one by one because of that single event. 

I made youtube videos how to bartend well for future recruits. including basic rules we all follow :D

in the end i made alot of friends and started to attend to events and trying my best to tend the bar with funlovinggg and starkk. Making huge leaps and bounds within the business of bartending.

I want through a dramatic ingame relationship that halted the bartending but i got back up on my feet and now i have a much more stable relationship with a certain someone who is fun, so lets jump away from the Me!me!me! and more about the group... ahm -_-

We started to get so many official requests from DJ's that i started to get cold feet and wanted to run away because this job required more than 1 person to work and get recognition as the bartenders at the event that we were working for. 

But my worst fears didnt happen and we had a huge meetup at the Spring Break party where toxicallysweet, zack, starkk and myself were working at that event.

Im so grateful to you guys <3  that we are now more known than ever!! we have even come so far to be officially printed on the poster as our name will be known through out the game which is a good thing since we will be more populare in this glorious chat.

Im so sorry for this long diary but i wanted to cram everything i remember in one post but i hope you will be using our services and participating in all this. And i want to thank all our bartenders and friends who made the Fine Young Bartenders mean something in this great game of ours!

• 8 months later...

Good old days: 'one day i met FunLovinggg (he does not play anymore) and he started to copy what i did to a extent and started to throw around beer like crazy. I knew this boy could do soo much better by following my style so i talked to him for a hour and i just asked if he wanted to join the group and he was all jumpy and going "yeah! ill try man". 

AND from that point on the the group started to grow and we stayed behind the bar at the night club'.

Good old days: 'one day i met FunLovinggg (he does not play anymore) and he started to copy what i did to a extent and started to throw around beer like crazy. I knew this boy could do soo much better by following my style so i talked to him for a hour and i just asked if he wanted to join the group and he was all jumpy and going "yeah! ill try man". 

AND from that point on the the group started to grow and we stayed behind the bar at the night club'.

so you do still exist :) we are in fresco nowdays. i have been awol now sooooooooooo... cannot play atm