3DXChat Community

Ash's 21 Birthday Party

Guest tezziz

Guest tezziz

2MtRmwZ.jpg

Happy Birthday Ash !!!

Our dear friend who's turning 21 ^_^
All are welcome to attend tonight's party @ LovelyTezz's room, "Ash Special" where DJ Nixxx will be kicking us off with a special song ;)
and later, we'll have more music from DJ Achilles :D

Everybody is also invited to post their own personalized cards and best wishes below :)

It's sure to be a great event!

Happy Birthday Dear Ash May your day be filled with all the things that make you smile and feel loved. You are a wonderful friend and I am grateful to know you from the bottom of my heart. Watch out one day I will steal all your doritos and dips ლ(´ڡ`ლ) all mine! nom nom

happy-birthday-ash-stay-amazing-you-1.pn

I just want to say a massive thank you to my sweet and amazing Tezz, she really does know how to do surprises! I am still in shock and awe with what she did for me for my birthday! Gosh it means so much to me and her video I will admit brought me to tears! (Yeah, yeah laugh all you want hehe) the feelings behind it were strong and I could feel the feelings she felt when she made it! ^_^ Shes so wonderful!

Thank you also to Nixxx, Achilles and Pierrousss, for the awesome music throughout the night it was amazing and loved every second of your music!

Thank you to Abbey and Nikko for the awesome posters and invites they were amazing and I love you both very much!

Thank you to LovelyTezz, Twiggy, Staci, Camden, Maelstrom, ToxicallySweet, RedJewel and Paloma for all the birthday messages they were awesome! And meant a lot! And I must say, excellent singing all of you :D

Thank you finally to everyone who made custom cards for me they rock! Just like all of you and a big thank you to everyone who came tonight! There was so many people it was truly an amazing thing to be apart of! I love you all very much and you are all amazing and wonderful people and above all else... I love you Tezz, my one and only always and forever will do <3