3DXChat Community

Censorship of forums

Riela

Hello me, Again.

Day ago, I edited my largest topic on forums, I added my reply to gizmo and removed any negative or otherwise pointing thing to people from main topic keeping it strictly civil and based on actual feedback and post me and 5 people spent 6 hours writing and editing in google doc.

The whole topic was one big feedback for everyone to see, and certainly it was 3rd most liked USER post on whole forums.

Now it's gone.

So you are going to delete any negative feedback now?

Do I get ban for this topic?

YET the fact remains. without my topic and negative feedback there would not be this topic

http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/1626-thank-you-devs-for-the-gay-update/

There would not be update for people who waited 8 months. that's fact if you like it or not.

IF anyone think censorship is good thing and negative feedback isn't needed publicly to raise awareness then nothing is ever going to change.

The more things get censored, the less stuff you will get. As song said on first page " nothing happens dev don't care" so exactly more censorship happen, more people became nothing else just passive income.

I like to raise my voice if I am not happy with product, I am here for friends not for sex. If anyone would be here for sex only for as long as I been here then that would suck a lot.

This place is such amazing thing, If devs would actively work on it, it could have by now have 10x this playerbase.

Clearly they are able to make poses quite fast... if they work on it. Everyone who wants update should voice their opinion.

You should realize developers are here to run company, They are not your friends, They want as much money as possible with least amount of work. That's the point of any company in world.

Protecting them is never going to help yet adding negative feedback will push them to improve the game as they might realize that we are not just passive income.

The scenario is simple. If there would be new game coming, which can happen any time. There's no developer loyalty, If the other game would get updated each week with 1 clothing and 1 pose, which is actually easy.

Everyone would run there there would not be reason to stay here. You would then see that these devs would go under pretty fast.. or actually started to work on this game. Instead of treating their customers as passive income. If anyone think that making 1 shirt per week is hard then sorry you are wrong. Solen wrote on first page, you can go ask him how much work it takes to make something like shirt.

It's same as in USA with internet market.

You have comcast and timewarner stating they are unable to have fiber fast internet and you get some low shit, the second google fiber comes to the town they instantly increase speed to match google fiber, changing your contract and giving you 10x your old speed for half of the price.

NO ONE sane should be happy with censoring negative feedback. If you are, and if you hating for this hint nixx and wizard, It's just cus you seek atenttion. You do not have single argument why censoring is good.

You just don't. You can write snowbelle it is not personal yet you go talking about my post which in fact was useful feedback as many other think so, but the point of this topic was this new censorship rule.

How about we make rule, no talking about 3DX unless its praising our new emperors * cough* I mean developers.

Wait that rule already exists.

You actions are borderline illegal. I hope you realize that.

You can actually google plenty of lawsuit of companies that erased negative reviews...tho ofcourse no one going to bother with it. It just...your loss.

But I guess making people shut up when they are unhappy is better than actually fixing issues with the game.

It's funny that because of this you drove away community who helped you a lot. So many helpful people refuse to go to forums now.

So many ppl who wanted to make content for free, said fuck it not going to bother helping greedy devs.

I guess forum now is going to be just troll topic and open forum random funny topics. Which isn't bad but it's not going to help this game one bit.

Riela.

I am done,

Me together with Rochi had most posts in technical support, we solved at least hundred of people who had technical issues with this game.

Devs fucked me over, not just me whole community by censoring largest feedback this game had in 2015.

I won't and I refuse to help anyone in technical forums, world chat or otherwise with any related problem with this game.

I have subscription till next year, I am not going to pay 20 euro month for this game ever again.

If they make cheap bundle where it cost 5$ per month again and my GF will still be here then I will consider is. any other price for this ... isn't worth.

I am done with helping anyone, maybe devs start working their asses again after people will start sending support tickets once more, and ofcourse waiting 4 weeks for reply.

The question is you support the game or not?

You can support something without doing so blindly and unconditionally. We aren't married to 3DX :D

If what Riela is saying is true then this would be disturbing. I can understand the Devs not wanting to see flaming posts lacking constructive criticism, nobody wants to see those. To nuke a post or thread that points out areas needing improvement without being nasty or mean, such an act would be very heavy handed. Of course then my merely pointing out that puts me in jeopardy of a slap on the wrist too wouldn't it?

You can support something without doing so blindly and unconditionally. We aren't married to 3DX :D

If what Riela is saying is true then this would be disturbing. I can understand the Devs not wanting to see flaming posts lacking constructive criticism, nobody wants to see those. To nuke a post or thread that points out areas needing improvement without being nasty or mean, such an act would be very heavy handed. Of course then my merely pointing out that puts me in jeopardy of a slap on the wrist too wouldn't it?

thankfully I had salvaged the major and most important part of the feedback.

Gizmo,

To be honest, its not a question that needs to be addressed exactly, rather it is the facts of game play and the decision making process used by developers concerning updates. Content priority seems to make very little sense.

Too often updates seem sporadic and rarely reflect the content that players actually want.

It seems as if player voices are ignored on forums and the game is getting updated without any direction or purpose (i.e. the iceberg, masks, caps, meditation pose, april joke update, female beard, etc).

We get more M/F poses while Shemales and M/M haven’t had an update for over 8 months?

That would be fine normally but F/M have dozens of poses already while everyone else falls behind with each new update.

Other critical issues:

• Male Clothes

• Colour Palette

• PM from the Friends List.

• NC rework promised last year as well other location fixes. Some green location was requested too.

• We all voted for group sex regardless of gender. That’s why the poll WON, yet there’s no FFF or MMM almost year after but again another MFM or FMF poses.

An example of the decisions that confuse and frustrate players is the one concerning wedding proposals. One player a day might use this option, while every second person here would use a new pose provided for all sexual orientations, especially when they wait for almost 8 months without single sex pose update.

Every day you have people making new posts in the ‘upcoming updates’, shemales and FFF/MMM topic requests, yet the game is getting so many random things that it really frustrates many players here including some that have been loyal subscribers.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This second part is more on how to improve overall player experience as well as my personal opinions; opinions that are shared with many people and very easy solutions.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• The new voting system is a mess -

I did a small survey of about 25 people. Over half of them did not know it existed. It wasn't even announced.

The other half said it’s stupid and not aren’t going to bother because you can only like or dislike an update that's already in game. Therefore, claiming to like or dislike something would make absolutely no difference and makes absolutely no sense.I believe that its important to note, that just because someone dislikes the new caps that doesn't mean they hate clothing. If someone dislikes sex pose, it doesn't mean they hate sex here.

• Forum cleanup would be amazing - players would do this in 1 day for you. We are here, so use us.

Make sub forum for German and perhaps French players. Topics in other languages should not be in Open forum. A mixed language forum can be alienating to many users.

• Change "Open Forum" into 2 different topics.

1. Off topic (pictures, word plays, random talk)  

2. Discussion about 3DX chat.

Of these 2 topics, one is irrelevant with regard to updates and game play, while the other is directly related to the game shouldn't be merged into one as they are now. “Hi“ topics should never be in same category as an update topic because relevant feedback is too easily lost.

• A community manager would be good - ( not a moderator )

It isn't hard job, just someone that will count votes, or read forums and relay feedback to you. Many people would do it for free just to improve player experience.

Personally, I think it should be Skar or Shanti. But I doubt they are willing.

this was what they deleted.

I am not sure why you go through all the effort of editing feedback in google docs etc. Just play and have fun with what you are given. Frankly, every one of your posts is like an essay...an essay I don't want to read, I am sure others don't either.

Maybe your time is better spent doing something else, that is more on the fun side. Because, everyone thinks you are always unhappy and/or upset about one thing or another. :\ This is not an attack, just an observation.

I am not sure why you go through all the effort of editing feedback in google docs etc. Just play and have fun with what you are given. Frankly, every one of your posts is like an essay...an essay I don't want to read, I am sure others don't either.

Maybe your time is better spent doing something else, that is more on the fun side. Because, everyone thinks you are always unhappy and/or upset about one thing or another. :\ This is not an attack, just an observation.

Its called feedback, without feedback there won't be improvements. simple as that.

If you want this game to be succesful, why you make bad adverts for it? Your topic was discussed, your questions was answered. Devs were so kind and considered your advices. Can you think a bit forward than your nose? Everybody's interest is that this game to be succesful.

thankfully I had salvaged the major and most important part of the feedback.

this was what they deleted.

I just read it and remember reading it before. It reads as a but frustrated in parts, but given the length of time and disparity between poses for hetero and the LGBT community..some waning in tact is understandable. Was it just erased or did you get a slap on the wrists too? hmm either way while I cant agree with them deleting it I can see why they may have been motivated to hide it. And argument could also be made for...you (Admin & Devs) asked for it.

Guest Song

I am done,

Me together with Rochi had most posts in technical support, we solved at least hundred of people who had technical issues with this game.

Devs fucked me over, not just me whole community by censoring largest feedback this game had in 2015.

I won't and I refuse to help anyone in technical forums, world chat or otherwise with any related problem with this game.

I have subscription till next year, I am not going to pay 20 euro month for this game ever again.

If they make cheap bundle where it cost 5$ per month again and my GF will still be here then I will consider is. any other price for this ... isn't worth.

I am done with helping anyone, maybe devs start working their asses again after people will start sending support tickets once more, and ofcourse waiting 4 weeks for reply.

How did they fuck you over? Did they promise you poses or to pay you? If so, then you has a right to be upset... if not, then everything you has done, you has done coz you're a nice person an wanted to help others. So when you do nice things, you do them coz it's nice... not coz you want somethin in return.

If you want this game to be succesful, why you make bad adverts for it? Your topic was discussed, your questions was answered. Devs were so kind and considered your advices. Can you think a bit forward than your nose? Everybody's interest is that this game to be succesful.

and that's why they going to delete any feedback so one sees it and no one add anything to it?

I think everyone have right to see what was discussed and what was bought up. Simply censoring anything negative.... sounds... similar... hmm... woohoo Korea?

How did they fuck you over? Did they promise you poses or to pay you? If so, then you has a right to be upset... if not, then everything you has done, you has done coz you're a nice person an wanted to help others. So when you do nice things, you do them coz it's nice... not coz you want somethin in return.

they fucked everyone over. By censoring negative feedback and stopping other people from reading it.

I did it to improve this game.

Clearly devs don't want this game improved. SO I am not going to do their job for them. Why should I help anymore.

Guest Skar

Well, riela, welcome to the club. With the latest decision from the dev including the new 2.17 rule. I decide to stop helping in the technical support forum and also, I am done reporting post or action in game.

I can't help for something I can't agree or justified. No more volunteering of my time for the game.

Beyond that, it there game, there mess.

Guest Song

Jus let it go sweetie, speak with your wallet... not on the forums, I mean really... if they cared about the forums they would has had someone to stop the two trolls that make daily topics about leavin the game. I've been here over two years, I don't expect anything from them anymoar... I pay to see my friends an my Sunshine/Flower, ofc I want poses an for things to get better, but in my two years I hasn't seen them listen, so why should I expect them to now. Jus come to the game, enjoy yourself, your gf's, your friends, an has fun... don't stop bein nice an helpin others... jus makes you seem shallow an like you was only doin it for your own gain or something.

I love those people that say things like, love it or leave it...such eloquence....the fact is, we love it, that's why we complain, give feedback, work hard to make it better...the love it or leave it mentality is...sweet,  Hey, if you don't want to make waves, and don't want to read essays, then don't. no one is making you. Sorry, but the cold hard facts are, the Devs don't listen to feedback...much...and the rule that censors useful feedback...totally stupid. Sorry, but stupid. 

Yes, we complain, and push, and rail against the weaknesses of a game we love...we want it to be the best, for everyone. 

Again, this is just your subjective way of seeing things, and you always tend to think, that others thinking like you. You think you are some "community" because you always online and always in the forums. However the majority of players never use the forum, or never write anything in it. Only just a few people wrote anything in your so called topic too. And it was a finished discussion, devs were kind and discussion was closed, why they should keep it? It's just a bad advertistment. Why it is so important for you? It's just make more bad reputation to the game, than good, and moreover a false reputation, because the problems are not that big as you think (and as you think everybody thinks). So don't be selfish and let go your topic, because 3dxchat's good reputation is more important for the players. More succes-more players-more updates. That's important, not your dead topic. People likes you, devs respect you, i really don't know what's the problem? Just think rationally.

Again, this is just your subjective way of seeing things, and you always tend to think, that others thinking like you. You think you are some "community" because you always online and always in the forums. However the majority of players never use the forum, or never write anything in it. Only just a few people wrote anything in your so called topic too. And it was a finished discussion, devs were kind and discussion was closed, why they should keep it? It's just a bad advertistment. Why it is so important for you? It's just make more bad reputation to the game, than good, and moreover a false reputation, because the problems are not that big as you think (and as you think everybody thinks). So don't be selfish and let go your topic, because 3dxchat's good reputation is more important for the players. More succes-more players-more updates. That's important, not your dead topic. People likes you, devs respect you, i really don't know what's the problem? Just think rationally.

it was 3rd most liked post on whole forums so it wasnt " few " appreantly.

What is false reputation? the advertisement for one year where males fuck shemale? oh that's still not in game. That's called false reputation not honest feedback supported with facts, dates and links.

Feedback is important, Without feedback this place is not good, half of the updates would not happen if people would not give feedback like I did this year.

Also you been here long enough to notice that suddenly we got updates when discostu or me made post before that it was wasteland and then suddenly updates. So it proves point.

Jus let it go sweetie, speak with your wallet... not on the forums, I mean really... if they cared about the forums they would has had someone to stop the two trolls that make daily topics about leavin the game. I've been here over two years, I don't expect anything from them anymoar... I pay to see my friends an my Sunshine/Flower, ofc I want poses an for things to get better, but in my two years I hasn't seen them listen, so why should I expect them to now. Jus come to the game, enjoy yourself, your gf's, your friends, an has fun... don't stop bein nice an helpin others... jus makes you seem shallow an like you was only doin it for your own gain or something.

Shallow? perhaps, its simple, why spent my time and improve other people experience when developers clearly don't give fuck.

I am not going to do it anymore, not because I expect something but because I helped them gained subs and since I disagree with " welcome to the  north korea policy " I am not helping people anymore cus I dont think devs deserve money simple as that.

I love those people that say things like, love it or leave it...such eloquence....the fact is, we love it, that's why we complain, give feedback, work hard to make it better...the love it or leave it mentality is...sweet,  Hey, if you don't want to make waves, and don't want to read essays, then don't. no one is making you. Sorry, but the cold hard facts are, the Devs don't listen to feedback...much...and the rule that censors useful feedback...totally stupid. Sorry, but stupid. 

Yes, we complain, and push, and rail against the weaknesses of a game we love...we want it to be the best, for everyone. 

Honestly, she isn't giving feedback, only a quarter of her post can be classified as useful feedback...I don't even agree with the rest. Writing feedback with a sense of frustration attached to it, or playing good-cop bad-cop, won't get us anywhere. Neither will gathering a mob and induce an uprising against 3dx, her posts give that impression.

The devs don't have to give us a timeline as to what the upcoming content is, they don't have to say yes we are working on X or even acknowledge it. If anything it is a bonus. If you want to give feedback, then do so. But please shut the hell up about it if they don't plan on acting on it, or give a response in return; let them do their jobs..whatever that is.

Honestly, she isn't giving feedback, only a quarter of her post can be classified as useful feedback...I don't even agree with the rest. Writing feedback with a sense of frustration attached to it, or playing good-cop bad-cop, won't get us anywhere. Neither will gathering a mob and induce an uprising against 3dx, her posts give that impression.

The devs don't have to give us a timeline as to what the upcoming content is, they don't have to say yes we are working on X or even acknowledge it. If anything it is a bonus. If you want to give feedback, then do so. But please shut the hell up about it if they don't plan on acting on it, or give a response in return; let them do their jobs..whatever that is.

I know you hate me and lysa and don't worry the feeling is mutual.

But please be so kind and point from that big post what isn't valid feedback. Please show me one thing on that post that is not valid feedback and support it with arguments.

I will just rewrite your post to the useful points you have, the rest in my opinion doesn't provide any value

Gizmo,

To be honest, its not a question that needs to be addressed exactly, we just think the content priority seems to make very little sense. Too often updates seem sporadic and rarely reflect the content that players actually want. Would be great if we could get comments on the following points we have compiled together for the dev team.
  • We find that there are more M/F poses while F/F or M/M poses haven't seen their fair share of updates. Do you have any plans or can you give us any hope on F/F or M/M poses?
  • We understand that designing new clothes for males and females is expensive and a time sensitive process, we believe inclusion of a color palette would keep us happy while effort is being put into developing new clothes.
  • 3dx has good representation of german and french players, it would be great to have a separate subsection for them. A mixed language forum can be alienating to many users.
  • It would be in the games best interest to designate a community manager, not a moderator, just someone that will count votes, or read forums and relay feedback to you.

Perhaps you have data that we are not able to look at and analyze, such as the usage of poses, content patch voting etc. 

I will just rewrite your post to the useful points you have, the rest in my opinion doesn't provide any value

I suppose that is your opinion and you are entitled to that. However, there are many who found value in the rest that you saw no value in.

Riela has been patiently offering advice and doing other things to help the community and by extension the devs. When I first joined here, I could not login. Submitted support tickets that went unanswered. I then sent an email to cancel my sub and they responded to that. Only to tell me that I could not be refunded. So I had planned on never renewing.

I imagine there are plenty of newbs who are frustrated enough to throw their hands up. However, the assistance provided by coming here helped them. I wonder how many of those people would have found something else if not for those here offering assistance.

Feedback can only go so far, the unheard eventually grow frustrated and it ventures into constructive criticism. I know more than one person who have had account issues here and just gave up. Why should anything be sugar coated when they treat their customer base this way?

There is no way I would not listen to my client's feedback and/or constructive criticism with out giving them a well thought out response that it was received. It is real clear, they do not care.

I suppose that is your opinion and you are entitled to that. However, there are many who found value in the rest that you saw no value in.

The rest doesn't have any value in it, whether it was my opinion or not. I was just trying to be polite. The rest was just berating the devs for the choices they have made, and literally adds no substance to it. It was just venting, not feedback (or constructive criticism as you have put it)

The rest doesn't have any value in it, whether it was my opinion or not. I was just trying to be polite. The rest was just berating the devs for the choices they have made, and literally adds no substance to it. It was just venting, not feedback (or constructive criticism as you have put it)

You are not stating fact, you are stating opinion. Because it can be valuable to others and maybe even the devs, it is about how it is received.

This second part is more on how to improve overall player experience as well as my personal opinions; opinions that are shared with many people and very easy solutions. *Here she points out her personal opinions and those shared by people she has talked to

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• The new voting system is a mess - She is right, I had no idea. I asked someone. I never use it.

• Forum cleanup would be amazing - players would do this in 1 day for you. We are here, so use us. Again offering to be of assistance and how many troll posts have there been? How many topics that could be merged.

• Change "Open Forum" into 2 different topics. Not Berating and would actually be valuable to scroll feedback or game specific discussion.

• A community manager would be good - ( not a moderator ) Again, not berating.

Guest Skar

Sadly, I would say that you opinion add also no substance to the whole.

You state your opinion without saying only once why you think that way or why you think that the point from Riela you rejected are not valid one. Which doesn't give much weight to your point of view. 

You are allow to you opinion, I can't state otherwise, but the lack of argumentation made it more judgemental then anything else. 

You are not stating fact, you are stating opinion. Because it can be valuable to others and maybe even the devs, it is about how it is received.

This second part is more on how to improve overall player experience as well as my personal opinions; opinions that are shared with many people and very easy solutions. *Here she points out her personal opinions and those shared by people she has talked to

• The new voting system is a mess - She is right, I had no idea. I asked someone. I never use it.

• Forum cleanup would be amazing - players would do this in 1 day for you. We are here, so use us. Again offering to be of assistance and how many troll posts have there been? How many topics that could be merged.

• Change "Open Forum" into 2 different topics. Not Berating and would actually be valuable to scroll feedback or game specific discussion.

• A community manager would be good - ( not a moderator ) Again, not berating.

Uh...I might agree with all you have said if she had put in your summarized points. That is the difference between a post that is providing good feedback and bad feedback. Yes, there is such a thing as bad feedback.

• Voting system: It's not a voting system, its just a basic feedback (reaction) indicator for the new content update. It is literally on the login screen. [Maybe it needs to be bigger so people can see (this is a feedback), perhaps emphasized with a text (this is a suggestion)] 
  • Forum: It is a forum, sure clean up is nice, but really not necessary. Troll posts naturally drop when the community decides to ignore it. This was a suggestion, not a feedback. Putting someone from the game in charge would only cause more issues. I mean imagine if a non-dev deleted people's posts, good god. 
  • Open forums; do i really need to explain this, its called open forum for christ sake. Arts, Roleplay, UserDiaries subforums fullfil what she was suggesting.
  • I included community manager in my post as well, so not sure what you are getting at.

Edit: Anyways, I am done with this lol. I just think there is a better way to go about it. Assuming the devs don't care seems childish.