3DXChat Community

Summer discount?

NinaRP

Wondered if there been any talk about giving a summer discount, for those that run on a monthly subscription with summer closing in on us. Most would probably weight if or not to continue their subscriptions if they plan to be more outdoor, once the weather starts becoming more sunny and outdoor life seems more inviting. So just wondered if there been any considerations to making a discount offer for the two summer months June and Juli?

Hey NinaRp, I got the Christmas, one a really good price, for a six month term, I am sure they will have another one or Something, If not just get a six month one, your still Saving, and then well you can feed your 3dxchat addiction without having to worry about re subscribing. .))))

Hey NinaRp, I got the Christmas, one a really good price, for a six month term, I am sure they will have another one or Something, If not just get a six month one, your still Saving, and then well you can feed your 3dxchat addiction without having to worry about re subscribing. .))))

Well do plan to get a 6month myself, just know two friends that run monthly currently that are unsure about staying or not, think a discount would probably at least give them a bit more in the favor of staying a while longer. Plus like i said with summer coming a lot are bound to be more outdoor so if they not on a 6month plan or 12month plan, it may likely make you consider if spending on the two summer months really worth the Investment returns in online time.