3DXChat Community

Quiet rooms everywhere... Cheer up folks!

Michaello

I'm now about 8 month in this game and took a short break in January.

When I started here there was nearly allways a Party in every room. Dancers in Sin's tried to seduct the audience. People were chatting and having fun. That has become quite seldom nowadays.

In most of the rooms it's very quiet. People seem to Chat in their Little Groups, rather blocking other People out instead of integrating them. That's even worth if you Play this game as a male.

In my Point of view this just leads to less fun and less gaming experience. Of course I know one reason maybe all the dudes that cold invite and just want to click through their poses I'm wondering what to do against this...

Is it just me who is thinking about it?

Guest Skar

Well, I don't think it really changed. I think it us that change after a while. We don't see the game the same way we did when we start. Part of the magic leave after a while. 

I have been around 3dxchat for almost 2 years now and I have seen countless post about how it was better when I started. 

Don't get me wrong, the game is evolving, but I don't think most of it is actually the game that is less fun, but mostly that what we expect from the game changed. 

I think a more correct question is : What do I expect from 3dxchat now that I have been around for that long ?

Just my two cent, but I think that lot of time, it not the game that changed but the player playing it. 

Edit : 

And I might add too that the game does have a few cycles... I know that a lot of people spend less time at there computer in the summer, especially if they got familly or other hobby. So, the game does fluctuate quite a bit too. Often there more horny people online when it cold outside. ^^ Well, it a Canadian speaking. :)

Hey Skar,

thanks for your reply. And I know you as "Defender" of 3dx ;)

Of course it's not a Problem of the game in Terms of the Software. And of course it's the Players that Change and finally that's what's changing the game.

But this thought just leads to the conclusion that we are changing the game. But in this case I'm just questioning if some People have the same Impression and Feelings like me about it and how we can Change it back.

Because despite of all the complaints about the devs and the way the Software develops I still believe in this community...

Guest Skar

Hey Skar,

thanks for your reply. And I know you as "Defender" of 3dx ;)

Of course it's not a Problem of the game in Terms of the Software. And of course it's the Players that Change and finally that's what's changing the game.

But this thought just leads to the conclusion that we are changing the game. But in this case I'm just questioning if some People have the same Impression and Feelings like me about it and how we can Change it back.

Because despite of all the complaints about the devs and the way the Software develops I still believe in this community...

Defender... lol that is the good old time I would never go back too. hehe

It not really a matter of observations I had throught the time I was in the game. And also, what I experience, personally,

I had much more fun when I started playing the game a while back, for many different reason. I know what I am looking for in a game like 3dxchat has changed a lot. Pretty much the reason I took the title of Retired ManWhore on the forum. lol

Well, as far as I know, 3dxchat community is still one of the most interesting I had meet yet and I played a few social games or MMO and maybe one of the most openminded. Thanks for a great diversity of player all around the world. 

Yes, the community is changing, there stuff I like and other I am not a fan, but overrall, it still a good time.

Pretty much why I keep coming back after a while. 

Careful not to get cought it the vibe of the good old time. ^^ I try to avoid the : It was much better in my time.

The game is moving foward and for me, it never was about the poses and the content. I was having a blast before we had threesomes and I don't know... men clothing... well, men never had clothing to start with. lol 

Sure, the content help keeping people around, but it will never make so that someone will start a interesting party or a engaging and funny conversation in local.

Guest Twiggy

Hey Michaello,

Things have changed in the last few months in particular and yes if you are used to how it used to be then it will seem quieter.

Things I have noticed is world chat is now used much more than it used to be and I think there are a couple of reasons for that.

A lot of people seem to go to their own private room and talk in world, where as from memory we weren't able to do that before.

We can also now pm people from world chat.

The game has its ups and downs and trends, local chat in the different locations will be popular one week and then not the next.

Also there is a lot of new people in the game now, mostly they talk in pms until they get used to the place which also takes other players away from local chats as well.

It will change again, and then again, and eventually as the numbers grow there will be enough variety for everyone to find what they are looking for.

Hi Michaello!

Can't say much about old time, only be here for a month.

In my perspective, i've met "almost" only newcomers or (1 month or 2 old), mostly by chatting on world, local chan and few user's room, and having great time with them, and yes sometimes we make a group chat. But i think we do go for group cause it's hard to feel accepted by oldies, even when we only mean to chat/kidding (male point of vue), I somehow feel to be spotted as a guy who randomly cold.

Don't get me wrong, i'm sure old members have their reasons to be protective, but sill, i think it's a social game and greeting ppl & playing in local are basics.

best regards buddy !

I have been here almost 6 months and i agree with Skar.   Its yourself and your early friends that change with time.     :mellow:

A handfull of my friends say they are bored,  because players on their friendlist have left the game. 

They fail to see they have gotten to lazy and sceptic to make new friends.                           

The fact that any new avatar might be an alt of someone is causing paranoia with some.     :unsure:

Fear of drama or losing someone again is another isssue. 

Me myself have moved from group to group a few times while at the same time holding on to friends i made my first couple of months.    ^_^

Im also quilty of not making much contact with new avatars anymore.    :rolleyes:

New friends are usally veteran players at this point.

On the other hand i made a new friend recently because she introduced herself as a new player on this forum.    :D

Hey, thanks for participating - I pretty much appreciate that :)

Of course, Tipsy: friends are leaving and you have to find new friends. I really have a Long list by now because I don't want to delete the old ones even if I don't know if there gone or just pausing or what ever...

But I can really feel with Leandre: It's quite hard to get into conversation with new "member Groups" regardless if they are younger or older members. There seems to be a lot of closed communities that are - like Leandre said - quite "protective".

Don't get me wrong: My Intention is not to chase "good old times". Just wanted to start a discussion about it. And reading the answers helps me to understand and - perhaps - finding a way to strengthen the social aspect with your help - at least for a new trend ;)

Hey, thanks for participating - I pretty much appreciate that :)

Of course, Tipsy: friends are leaving and you have to find new friends. I really have a Long list by now because I don't want to delete the old ones even if I don't know if there gone or just pausing or what ever...

But I can really feel with Leandre: It's quite hard to get into conversation with new "member Groups" regardless if they are younger or older members. There seems to be a lot of closed communities that are - like Leandre said - quite "protective".

Don't get me wrong: My Intention is not to chase "good old times". Just wanted to start a discussion about it. And reading the answers helps me to understand and - perhaps - finding a way to strengthen the social aspect with your help - at least for a new trend ;)

Hey :)

Was just a quick shot of my perspective, but just to give a good exemple of what i meant

so i recently met few gals & guys with whom i having blasts, we go in group chat when WC and locals are busy, and we add ppl we know or even some we just hit or when one of us was pm or catching someone from another chan.

It's not regular, more spontaneous, especially when we are at Nc.

2days ago, i pmed a girl cause her profile was fun, we did talk a bit before i made her join the group, she had fun with us, yesterday she was asking if we were still in group to join us. Eventually she's new and maybe too shy to contribute in WC or Local, especially when there is trolling or bashing lol

Not easy for newcomers to get accepted in the veteran circle, I'm glad i've been initiated because i joined room with specific music, that led me to meet ppl, otherwise i'd be at nc or sin standing, waiting hours for answers.

I mean this cause i play a lot atm and i never saw your name poped, maybe your avatar has another name though

Its been quiet I agree, but most of us have group chats, or do parties in our room.........or the love birds are just too busy with loving each other lol ....3dx has been going in that direction , and i have been here for over 4 months, but lately we have had a lot of newbies