3DXChat Community

Hell's Bubble Bath Metal Club (Open Every Saturday from 2pm GMT)

AlphaSlut

AlphaSlut

Proudly Presents:

YRjYGTE.jpg

After having thrown several very enjoyable Metal themed parties, I thought I'd make it a regular thing. This way everyone can plan and anticipate instead of just having to be online at the right time.

~~~((( Hell's Bubble Bath Metal Club )))~~~

​will officially open its doors this 
coming Saturday, May 9th, 2015, at 2pm GMT
~~~~~~~~~~
If you enjoy fun mixed with heavy tunes, you're sure to have a blast.

\m/ >_< \m/ Come by, enjoy the tunes, dance, head bang, mosh, mingle and have fun!  \m/ >_< \m/
~~~~~~~~~~

I'll be streaming live during the event, so requests are also always welcome.

If you have any good suggestions for the playlist for coming Saturday, I'd also love to hear 'em.

Join Us And Explore Your Dark Side

Hope to see you there,

AlphaSlut (a.k.a. DJ Alpha)

Hell's Bubble Bath Metal Club
                                                                                          Owner and House DJ

A Word of thanks to the following awesome people:

Many thanks to the always lovely LanaLove for coming up with the awesome name for the club,
a shout out of gratitude to both leandre and XfioraX who have been a tremendous help in decorating the club,
a big thankful hug to my bestie, Necraloth, for giving me advice on the poster design and everything else,
many thanks to Dickdoodle for pointing me in the right direction concerning my stream,
and, of course, a million thanks to everyone who visited my previous parties and helped turn them into an awesome experience.

The club would never have been opened without the collected love, support, advice and assistance of all of you.

For those that weren't at the Hell's Bubble Bath preview party pop in! Drink dance...or head bang to your heart's content. Alpha's playlist is top notch to get your death metal speed metal goth metal or just omg wtf rawr on hehehe. She is always great about finding the song you want in her library and getting you your request quick.

headbanger.gif

Alpha sweetie, thank you for the shout out *hugs* I can not wait until the 9th. Congrats and lets rock!

Headbanger_Woman_2_by_Freddy_Leal.jpg

Saturday has come around again, so that means another Metal party at 'Hell's Bubble Bath Metal Club'. \m/ ^.^ \m/

The bubble bath is being pre-heated and the the witch's cauldron is being stirred to a roaring boil.

If you're up for some fun and heavy music, feel free to swing by from 2pm GMT onward. All are welcome :)