3DXChat Community

Happy Birthday Shanti

pashion

Thank you for turning my 29 into a sweet 21 ! I couldnt have wished for better :lol:

Thank you very much the ones I know, the ones I don't, y'all are the best nonetheless. I'll never be able to express how much your kind words have touched me.

This world is great, and everyone one of you is special, thank you for all the good times we share together.

I'll never have enough likes for all of this ( :angry:) so instead I'll give y'all a massive love !

ulgRfIK.png

Here's the cake... hope it's big enough for everyone around :wub:

wJ9vHeW.png

Love y'all *hugs*

PS : Ladies you gifted me a Ian Somerhalder :wub:  and a Jamie Dornan :wub: ... You might not see me around for a while with such gifts  :P

Thank you for turning my 29 into a sweet 21 ! I couldnt have wished for better :lol:

Thank you very much the ones I know, the ones I don't, y'all are the best nonetheless. I'll never be able to express how much your kind words have touched me.

This world is great, and everyone one of you is special, thank you for all the good times we share together.

I'll never have enough likes for all of this ( :angry:) so instead I'll give y'all a massive love !

ulgRfIK.png

Here's the cake... hope it's big enough for everyone around :wub:

wJ9vHeW.png

Love y'all *hugs*

PS : Ladies you gifted me a Ian Somerhalder :wub:  and a Jamie Dornan :wub: ... You might not see me around for a while with such gifts  :P

I think I may take a couple tiers of this cake and lock myself in the room to get chocolate wasted.

Guest marianaclarke

Happy Birthday to you!!!!!  May you have a day filled with family and friends.