3DXChat Community

Finding the Rose Amidst the Thorns

arisak

What kind of game is this? I thought this was a simple question. Back then I would have said, “It’s obviously just a sex game, nothing more, nothing less…”  But I would have never imagined in this game of thorns, there would be the most beautiful rose I’ve ever seen waiting for me at the end….  So here’s my story…

For a couple months I was wild as ever, an expert role-player, playing out all my wild fantasies. Breaking hearts without a care in the world, it was just a game to me.

As I fell deeper and deeper into this game of thorns, someone pulled me out when I least expected it. I could talk with this person for hours and hours, we had so many similarities that I felt like I've known this person forever. This person was a beautiful rose with his hand reaching deep through the thorns about to grab my hand and save me… he grabbed my hand but right before he pulled me up… he let go. He was my everything… for weeks he was perfect until he let me fall back into the thorns deeper than I've ever been before…

Lost in despair, my circle of friends was where I found the silver lining. Only a small group of us but I slowly began to realize they were all I needed in this game. I didn't want to be wild anymore, I just wanted to be with them. They were my everything, the only thing I needed. We would go to all the in game events, or just chill in the night club. But where ever we went we had the greatest times.

I was convinced they were all I needed in this game until I realized there was still something that was missing. There was a different feeling developing between me and one of my friends. Stronger and stronger with each passing day, we tried to resist but we couldn't deny it. We were falling madly in love with each other. I found the perfect companion, she’s everything I've ever wanted.

Our circle of friends then evolved into a perfect circle of friends and lovers. We sit on our thrones on a beautiful rose above this game of thorns. Each of us found the most beautiful rose… our best friends and the ones we love.

Hey everyone!! Lol so I’m not the best writer by far lol and yes I watched game of thrones before I wrote this :P  But I wanted to tell you a story about my time in this game. I also wanted to help those who kind of feel lost in this game. This is a sex game and some of us love it for that and enjoy being wild in this game. I totally understand that, I did enjoy that part of the game. However, if you’re looking for love and friendship, this game has that too. Just remember if you add love and friendship you can really find the beauty in this game.

You lost me with all the roses, thorns and thrones but what I got from your post, you found friends and now love. Congratz. But in the name of all that is good and whole in this world, I demand that you share your secret to escaping from the Friend Zone. Is it even possible?

Hi Gerhard....the friend zone is a myth, of course you escape from it. I have done so successfully in the past, both virtual and in real. What you must not do is try to jump from "Friend Zone' to 'All Out In Love Zone', lol, that scares away anyone. First move to the 'Maybe This Is Not Just Friends Zone' and then move forward.

Hope this helps :)

And arisak, I recognize your story, and I think more of us do. It's the friends you make that keep you here, and love can be found among the rubble :). Congrats.

Yo mate my word of advice, is just chill with ur friends, and if something happens it happens, maybe just a fun ride in the hay, or could grow to a shot from cupids arrow right to the heart, yes best bet take it slow, sometimes though crossing the friend threshold to the falling in love gauntlet can get pretty dicey, and ruin a friendship if it does not workout. I think as long as it progresses slow and joulous does not developed it can work...I must say though maybe don't take my advice as I have been here now forever and still single..lol...however I don't think I have been trying a hell of a lot lately, perhaps this could be why ..lol..

Plus I am too much of a horn dog, perhaps to settle, but if the right girl came my way, I can see myself being all hers...Then I have too deal with all the other broken hearts.and say sorry ladies this gems taken.Hehe. .jokes...xxxx

Thanks everyone!!! I wish the best to those who found their best friends and loved ones. And to those who haven't yet just keep enjoying the beautiful ride. Don't think about it and just enjoy yourself! You'll find your beautiful rose!!!!!!!!

~ Arisa (^・o・^)ノ