3DXChat Community

Urban Dictionary - For fun :)

Macca

wiggles:

The kid who always tries to make the jokes, that, if anybody else had made, would of been funny, but cos he got there first, its not funny...This causes people to rip the piss out of him and push him out of the group...even more than he already was...fucking wiggles...

Wow! This is really on there! :D

A stunning, weird and freaking awesome friend that you will ever have. She may not be responsible but she's loyal and can keep the deepest secrets. She may not be smart but she is kind of wise. And maybe those are the reasons I fell in love with her.

Bai is awesome!
Look what Bai made!

Macey:

A confident girl with sexy hair. Loves to dance and play around. Knows how to cheer people up. Macey keeps all her friends close and works hard to keep them happy. A very protective girl who will stick up for anyone. If you have a Macey keep her, because you won't regret keeping this intelligent, hilarious, pretty beautiful, stunning sporty fit buff girl.

Keep Macey in your life she will never let you down.

doll

An empty headed play thing

That blond was a doll

Doll

A sexy Shemale that even a straight guy can't resist.

Man, I ain't trippin' but I'd tap that Doll's ass anyday

DOLLS

Girls that look hot but are generally fake. Fake tits, fake hair, fake attitude, high-maintenance/low put-out, and likes to use others to make her look good (U know: When the hottie takes her fat, chunky friend to the mall just so the contrast makes her look better and the big-big doesn't realize her friend is using her LOL!)

Sometimes referred to as FINE in a sarcastic manner. FINE standing for Fucked-up, Insecure, Nympho, and Easy.

doll

a 1960's slang term for pill. As featured in the song "Sunny Girlfriend" by The Monkees

"Painting smiles on dolls and then on me." Ecstasy can have pictures

...stops realising she's not coming out of this well lol :D

Haha, I got curious so urbandictionary'd myself too...

San Fransisco gay person "tip toe in the tu-lips" squat tag in los gatos..
No tip toe in china town U go bay bridge many tip toe's checking out the fog blow horn. bahooo, bahooo, sounds go on all night long...

Tiptoeing through the tulips may seem innocent however it has sexuality written all over it! It refers to fingering a girl, lesbians in general.
Would you like to tiptoe through the tulips with me?

Slang for sex from behind while standing. The receiving party will usually need to lean on tour something stable i.e. a wall, sink or heavy furniture keeping them on the ball of their feet or tips of their toes.

Mine is quite long haha, sheesh!

The Bronze Age (Huntress = Helena Wayne)

Huntress was Helena Wayne, the daughter of the Batman and Catwoman of Earth-Two (an alternate universe).

Helena began her superhero career when a criminal blackmailed her mother into resuming action once again as Catwoman (which eventually led to her death). Helena decided to bring the criminal responsible to justice. She created a costume for herself and used some weapons from her parents equipment (including her crossbow). Helena set out to bring in the criminal. After accomplishing this, Helena decided to continue to fight crime. Under the code name the "Huntress."

Helena was killed while attempting to save the lives of several children. After Crisis ended, Helena Wayne's existence (like that of her parents and Earth-Two's Dick Grayson) was retroactively erased from the remaining Earth and the world no longer remembered her.

The Modern Age (Huntress = Helena Rosa Bertinelli/ Hellena Janice Bertinelli)

Batman considers Huntress to be too unpredictable and violent. But others in the Batman family could disagree. Nightwing had a brief romantic fling with Huntress. But her and Tim Drake share a good professional relationship.

Batman sponsors Huntress's membership in the Justice League. For some time Huntress was a respected member of the League. Under the guidance of heroes such as Superman, Huntress grew in confidence. But was forced to resign after Batman stopped her from killing the villain Prometheus.
Nick: I Just Unlocked The Huntress Level On My Nintendo DS Lego Batman Game.

John: Your such a nerd, & who the fuck is huntress.

Nick: Only The Best Superhero Known To Human Kind.

John: Wow I Seriously Have No Life.

Muse of epic poetry. :)

1. The eldest and wisest of the Nine Muses of Greek mythology. She is the muse of epic poetry, commonly known as Homer's muse, being the inspiration for Homer's Iliad and Odyssey.

2. A type of musical instrument which produces sound by sending a gas (either steam or, more recently, compressed air) through large whistles.

3. Title of a story in Neil Gaiman's Sandman graphic novels, in which the Greek muse Calliope is featured - although here she is misidentified as the youngest muse.

Daughter of Zeus and Mnemosyne and mother of Orpheus, Calliope is the eldest and wisest of the muses.

• 1 year later...

A crude way to say you received a handjob. Based on different techniques, it makes sense to call it this because of the similar application of torque.
Hey Billy! Tell these guys about your date with Suzie the other night!

Man oh man! We didn't even make it through the previews when she pulled out my fat boy and started wrenching on me right in front of God and everybody! Whew! That was a good old fashioned wrenchjob.