3DXChat Community

Urban Dictionary - For fun :)

Macca

Ok, so I LOVE the urban dictionary.. I can spend hours just typing in words to find new words and their twisted meanings.. You may think im a loser for this, but trust me, try it and you will laugh..

So, I think everyone should pop to http://www.urbandictionary.com/ type some random shite in, see what you can find and post it here.. Here is mine:

bollock yoghurt

a thick whitish liquid sent out through the penis during sexual activity containing sperm which is produced by the sex organs of men

'i shot bollock yoghurt all over her face & tits'

Jizzy Dizzy

The act of cumming so hard that one becomes dizzy
John: "dude, I came so hard that I got really jizzy dizzy and light headed"

Jake: "DUDE! What the fuck, I didnt' want to know that!"

ummm sorry but.....

Blue Waffle

something that you should never google in your life!!!!!!!!!!!!!
it is the sickest, vilest thing you will ever see in your life!
it will scar you forever!!

Slang for a vaginal infection. People will dare each other to Google the phrase and click "I'm Feeling Lucky" to create a non-visual shock in the victim.

The official definition: A vaginal infection or battering of the vagina.

Douchebag: Heheh *snifflesnort* Google "Blue Waffles" and hit "I'm Feeling Lucky". *snort snort sniff drool*

Victim: Ok... *click click click* OH MY GOD!

Douchebag: Heheheh *snifflesnort* Owned!

Sooo was eating some pickles and just randomly typed Pickled Penis.....   

There was this lady and she really wanted to have sex, but she was to scared to ask her husband so she went to a jipsy and told her her problem. The jipsy rummaged around in a chest and pulled out a pickle jar with a penis in it, and said "All you have to do is open the jar and say 'Pickle penis my vagina' and it will start having sex with you". So later she tries out the pickle penis and it works great. That is until her husband walks in and he shouts "WHAT THE HELL IS THAT" and the woman says "It's a pickled penis" Unfortunately her husband replied "PICKLE PENIS MY ASS"

person1: hey u heard about this pickled penis story 
person2: no 
person1: (reads it out) 
person2: lol man got fucked in the ass 
person1: apperently ye

First of all, me loves urbandico :wub:

Was searching about Rhinoplasty, and for the funz I typed "nose job" on urbandico  :lol:  :

Often an inadvertant side effect of giving a blowjob: which causes a high pressure blast of semen to come out through the nose.
"I remember my first blowjob like it was just yesterday. I shot my load in the back of my ex-girlfriend's throat, and ended up giving her a nosejob. She became a Lesbian shortly after that."

when a woman is giving a man a blow job and he is about to come. he takes his penis and puts it to her nose so he cums up her nostril, this is known as a nose job.
"she was complaining about me cuming in her mouth so i took it out and gave her a nose job"

The act of a woman with a very large nose stimulating a man with her nose; it is very complicated.
"dude, that was fucked up when he was talkin about how much he wanted to get a nosejob from her"

To get it up the nose by someone's dick and 'sniffing' down the ejaculation.
"After that nose-job, my bitch had cum leaking from her eyes."

When a large nosed costa rican insets his nose into a large, loose, smelly vagina. HE takes a deep breath and inserts his nose into the vagina. He then begins to motorboat (swings his head side to side.)
"Hey jorge did you give that Erin girl a nose job?"

I put my name in and this is what I got:

connor

person with large penis
omg look at the size of it he must be a connor

Connor is lad/Guy who is Very Sexy, 
is known by all girls as Sexy Connor 
and is so fucking cool. 
Hung like a horse. 
I wish i was Connor

Someone who can relate to almost anyone and loves all his closest friends. He will listen to your problems and try to help the best he can. He is the very athletic kind of guy. He is also very sarcastic at times and is also optimistic. So an all around great guy who will eventually find the girl that fits him best
Connor is a great guy!

A sex toy used for inserting in the ass. 
Or a slang word for Ass dildo
my bf used a connor on me last night!

I think that's enough lol

well that gave me an idea... so heres my name.. Nothing came up when I typed in Pashion so I just typed in pash... but I already knew what it ment .. but here

PASH

An australian slang term for kissing with a tongue. Equavalent to the Brittish 'snog'. Abbreviated from the term 'passionate kiss'

Timmy - Hey did you hear Cassie pashed fifteen guys at the disco on Saturday night?
John - Yeah, She's such a slut!

Haha that's great x)

Kiki :

A party including good music and good friends, held for the express purpose of calming nerves, reducing anxiety and stress and generally fighting ennui. May involve locked doors, tea and salacious gossip.
Everyone: "Let's have a kiki!"

Ana Matronic: "This kiki is MAAAAAAARVELOUS"

FABULOUUUUUUUUUUUUS

good idea Pash :)

Maccas Chick

A person who likes to take it in every nook and crany while giving another bloke a tea bag. aka: a slut.

'Look at that dirty maccas chick i bet she does every bloke and chick in that maccas'

20120622052737!Rofl.gif

I tried it with my nickname in game and real name.

paloma

(1)

The word paloma means beautiful in every sense. It also means to have great hair and eyes.

"Man that girl sure is paloma..I know she is pretty!"

(2)

almost always directly related to exponential amounts of beauty. to say one is a paloma is to say she is more gorgeous than all others.

"I can't get her out of my head she is such a paloma!"

(3)
An amazing friend with and awesome sence of humor.

(4)

The prettyest girl ever. She'll make the best girlfriend. You'll never be bored. She has great hair, eyes, and body. But if you get on her bad side she is not the girl you wanna mess with. She's very special and important.A pretty girl is someome who is fun, nice, charming, funny, cool and chilled. It's not always the looks that count. But everyone wants a bit of good lookin in their man or chick. If it is looks then pretty would be a gal with a nice and big smile with nice white teeth, nice big blue or green eyes, full and alluring lips and long pretty hair. With a nice bod. Oh and ofcourse a nise ***.. nise boobs and hot legs...haha!!!

(5)
A very humble person,a nice sweet person, a person that smiles so much and doesn't care if the world ends but is still smiling a person that will be there for you through thick and thin.

Now the things get serious...

(7)
A girl who has copious amounts of arm hair. (WHOAH!) :angry:

(8)
White fap stains on a guy's underwear :o

(9)
This is a Spanish Slang word coming from Bolivia. It means dick or shlong especially when referring to oral sex. :huh::unsure::wacko::blink:

-----

Well thanks mom...

Can't stop laughing here. This one has just made my day!

... Oh me likes this thread.

First of all, me loves urbandico :wub:

Was searching about Rhinoplasty, and for the funz I typed "nose job" on urbandico  :lol:  :

nosejob

Often an inadvertant side effect of giving a blowjob: which causes a high pressure blast of semen to come out through the nose.

"I remember my first blowjob like it was just yesterday. I shot my load in the back of my ex-girlfriend's throat, and ended up giving her a nosejob. She became a Lesbian shortly after that."

nose job

when a woman is giving a man a blow job and he is about to come. he takes his penis and puts it to her nose so he cums up her nostril, this is known as a nose job.

"she was complaining about me cuming in her mouth so i took it out and gave her a nose job"

nosejob

The act of a woman with a very large nose stimulating a man with her nose; it is very complicated.

"dude, that was fucked up when he was talkin about how much he wanted to get a nosejob from her"

nose-job

To get it up the nose by someone's dick and 'sniffing' down the ejaculation.

"After that nose-job, my bitch had cum leaking from her eyes."

nose job

When a large nosed costa rican insets his nose into a large, loose, smelly vagina. HE takes a deep breath and inserts his nose into the vagina. He then begins to motorboat (swings his head side to side.)

"Hey jorge did you give that Erin girl a nose job?"

(OMFG!!! Shanti these are Hilarious.)

urban dictionary

A place formerly used to find out about slang, and now a place that teens with no life use as a burn book to whine about celebrities, their friends, etc., let out their sexual frustrations, show off their racist/sexist/homophobic/anti-(insert religion here) opinions, troll, and babble about things they know nothing about.

(aww... that's us...)

--

An online slang dictionary in which approximately 80% of all words and definitions are sexually related.

A website with a brilliant concept that could have become great if it hadn't been overrun by a mob of losers, who spend their days trying to feel important and popular by:

1. Insulting politicians, the guy who stole their lollipop when they were 7, the post before theirs, the poster's mother and everything else on God's green earth.

"OMFG xxx sux arse!!1!1!!"

2. In the process proving that despite the concerted efforts of taxpaying citizens and the Government, the majority of the American population cannot spell.

3. Exercising their creative juices by insulting everyone else in the most innovative, intelligent manner possible. Usually something like:

"Wtf yuo r a muthafcuka n shudd suk yur dad's dick! LOLOLOL"

4. Typing bullshit. Classic examples: 50 facts about women and anything written by sony roolz.

Please, if you've ever been guilty of any of these, go to the nearest wall and smack your head against it a few times. Thereafter, help keep Urbandictionary free from the masses of retards roaming the Internet. Blam posts that are nonsensical, hateful or just plain dumb. Before clicking that send button, doublecheck that you're not making yourself sound like a complete tool. If you know anyone who does any of the above four on a regular basis, shoot them and burn up their computers. Then maybe we could turn this website back to a useful resource instead of a soapbox for mentally backward individuals.

TRIED this with my game Name Robo, omfg...haha, got to love this stuff.......Here is what I got... v Robo: Robitussin or other Cough medicines Containing DXM, which Franken in large Quantities makes you Trip BALLS, and feel itchy...... ......." I'm gonna chug this bottle of robo and get perculated...LMAO..haha

The old country buffet

Put deisred food (preferably broccoli and cheese or mashed potatoes) in grandmas vagina once awake in the morning. when dinner time comes Granny quiffs out your hot and steamy Old country buffet on your plate.

Hey mom, what are we having for dinner?

The old country buffet!

YAY!!

Did this with my nickname

An act of not replying to messages on purpose, even though the message has been acknowledged. This is based off the human Cameron Jackson, who will frequently commit this act, thus the title 'Cammy J'.
"Hey man should we get Jack to come over?"
"I already messaged him, he's seen it so hes probably Cammy J'ing."

I have never done such a thing.

To be tricked into getting drunk by a beautiful bartender.
Man, I was just meeting a friend for a drink or two, then wham! I was Cammyed by the hottie behind the bar.

Cam Newton's semen mixed with gatorade. Hot sideline reporters and female Auburn students love to have some.
Dude: Man that bitch just swallowed all of my cammy cam juice!
Dude 2: naw man, only Cam Newton makes that.  :blink:

A radge pair. Two hotties composed of two nations. They dance like hell on earth and f**k like bunnies.

Often seen at the FUBAR or sneaking illegaly into parks, cars or beds.
'Look at those radge dancers...'
'Oh yes, that's "CammyBoom ". Duh.'

And now for Camden

camden london very cool place if you want to be stabbed or want to buy some crack cocaine it is the lowlife centre of the universe .

hay do you want to buy some crack

no

Gee thanks. LOL

So there was this man with the nickname fatback in my youth because he was a greasy old scoundrel, I guess. So I wondered what his name would mean in the Urban Dictionary.

When a man gets off by rubbing his penis between a woman's back fat.
I went home with Samantha last night -- I didn't have a condom but the fatbacking was great.

Did this for my mate Klaudio.. you old dog you ;P Not sure on its accuracy tho!

Klaudio

A man who is sexually wanted and is in fact a sex machine, has intense looks, and the best humor of all.

"Wow Joanna, look at that guy."

"Yea I know! He's such a Klaudio"

A furry blue monster from Sesame Street who takes out his sexual frustration on baked goods.
Me want COOKIE!

The act of penetrating your female partner's rectum with your thumb and inserting your other four fingers into her vagina. Move your thumb and fingers as you would a sock puppet, thus creating a cookie eating monster. (Voices are encouraged for maximum arousal.)

1. a person with an insatiable sexual appetite.
2. nymphomaniac
3. man-whore

ross

ross 
adj. ross·er, ross·ome 
n. ross·ity, ross·ness 

1. Of or pertaining to something, that, by the carefully judged standards of a select few individuals, is very cool and awesome 
2. But not just normally awesome, it is a special kind of awesome that I wouldn't really expect you to understand unless you have truly felt the power of something ross in your life. 
3. When you feel that something might be ross, you should consult me and I will tell you if it is or isn't. 
4. Of course it's slightly subjective, but not really. 
5. Some common misconceptions link this word to the stupid Friends character Ross. This is patently untrue. It has nothing to do with him, especially because he is not ross. The word is derived from the maniacal babblings of the Ealy family.
"Man, that DMB concert at Randall's Island was ross." 
"I met this guy and he is rossome." 
"Sometimes I am so cool it's hard to comprehend my own rossity."