3DXChat Community

BDSM Club Nostalgia Trip?

Ashbash

Hello 3DXChat Community! MrAsh here!

So I hope all are doing well, I am going to make a poll for the community to vote for the music stream of Sin Club for next week. Some people will remember (The older players) that Sin Club used to be called BDSM club and it used to play Jazzy style of music, now a few members have asked me if I can do something about it by possibly setting the stream in the Sin Club to the old stream back when it was Jazz for a few days as a nostalgia trip for the older 3DXChat members here.

So what do you guys think?

Voting Closes Sunday 19th April @ 11:59pm UK Time.

Sadly I cannot add that genre at this time Nyeh, as I only have specific streams available at this time, but Death Metal will most likely come under the "Metal" choice as it's not just Metal but also plays all the sub-genres of Metal also. The same with them all. ^^

you can't dance sexy too a guy  trying too scream his lungs out o.0

In BSDM, not much dancing is involved, other activities take precedence. Hence catchy death and black metal are appropriate to create an oppressive atmosphere, but I guess heavy metal and hard rock will do, jazz too... even though they are more adequette to a strip bar, always IMHO.

In BSDM, not much dancing is involved, other activities take precedence. Hence catchy death and black metal are appropriate to create an oppressive atmosphere, but I guess heavy metal and hard rock will do, jazz too... even though they are more adequette to a strip bar, always IMHO.

Well, the BDSM club used to have not much BDSM at all and was mostly a strip club. There were not priviate room back then so it was the spot for stripping and get some RP tip :)

Well, the BDSM club used to have not much BDSM at all and was mostly a strip club. There were not priviate room back then so it was the spot for stripping and get some RP tip :)

It depends on what other players want, to validate the name or nostalgia.

( Tipsy lobby for the bill to push thru while Hardrock is in the lead )  

The current state of affairs is an outrage and insult to  ears everywhere.     :angry:

I for one love democracy and say " the people has spoken " .   :D

Give us Hardrock and give it to us now.  Or face the wrath of the free, tax paying and proud people of 3dx.     ^_^

i voted for nostalgy , and to me , nostalgy mean the times where it was BDSM club with smooth jazz and not times where its Sin with rock/hard rock/metal . 

Sin with rock is actual times , BDSM with JAzz IS nostalgy ( tittle of the topic )