3DXChat Community

Have you ever refer a friend to 3DX?

SkyDiver

Well I did it ones, with one of my closest friends, yes it was a girl, she's not on 3DX anymore, her bf "caught" her using it with her panties down :P (no not with me), but we became much close friends thanx to 3DX ))

Did you ever done something like this?

And what was the outcome?

Or are have you ever thought of it?

I have never refer a friend per say, but to my closest RL friends, it is not a secret that I play those adult social games. I have told them a few anecdotes and also I show them one or two of my DJ gig. If they ever want to play, well, it will be there choice. 

I got the chance to have a quite openminded surounding. It never was an issue or even the slight judgement.  Even had a friend that look at me playing in Eros (RLC clone) and told me... That girl is really getting real game currency for stripping ? lol  Yup. 

Interesting question.....Yes I have referred at least three to this game.  In referring them or future friends ofc I would be careful to warn them who to stay away from. 

Technically me and Rochi referred each other? She paid for my first month, I did paid for her second.

At that point we had no idea there's referral link but we did joined together if that counts?

Outcome?

Year and month later we are still here.