3DXChat Community

Facebook

Guest Twiggy

Guest Twiggy

Hi guys,

I  have an idea I would like some feedback on.

3DXChat has a facebook page that is not being used much by 3DX members.

The main reason for this would likely be no one wants to publicize to their rl friends they on a sex game.

i feel 2 things we are missing out on her is the tools that can be used for communication and publicizing events and the marketing potential it has for our wonderful game.

My idea is, why don't we all make a facebook profile for our 3DXChat identities.

All you need to do so is an email address.

What this will do for us is open up facebook for us to use with the game and could very well produce a huge influx of new people into 3DXChat.

I can think of several ways this can be used to publicize the game and make it much more known to the world.

Also facebook has some fantastic tools that can aid in messaging, communications and promotion of things like new events and patches.

This the 3DX facebook page..

https://www.facebook.com/3dxchat

i have already made a profile for my 3DXChat identity and you can find that here...

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009620911065

Let me know what you think guys.

And if you make a 3DXChat facebook profile like i did, add a comment and show the link to your 3DXChat identity facebook page.

Sorry, but meh. I am IT guy (maybe too lazy or maybe I just can't see a point). I won't make a secondary email just for 3dxchat. We (also me) could just get more activity on forum. You can publish your events here too. 

If I would want to add my fb account, I would do it, but I wont. Why? Because I don't want anyone to know from RL that I am in this site. Period. 

Sorry twiggy, u know that i like very often your point of view but this sound a bit childish to me and a bit fake.

The 3DX chat facebook page already get my like but with my real profile. I'm not ashemed if my friends can see that i play a sex game, i mean nothing is wrong doing that, we dont kill people in here :P

And if u make a fake profile on facebook and befriend all other ppl from here using another fake profile that will not make any kind of advertising with new people.

But as alsways everyone is free to do what he/she want, and new idea are always welcome to improve the game and our fun

Guest Twiggy

Sorry twiggy, u know that i like very often your point of view but this sound a bit childish to me and a bit fake.

The 3DX chat facebook page already get my like but with my real profile. I'm not ashemed if my friends can see that i play a sex game, i mean nothing is wrong doing that, we dont kill people in here :P

And if u make a fake profile on facebook and befriend all other ppl from here using another fake profile that will not make any kind of advertising with new people.

But as always everyone is free to do what he/she want, and new idea are always welcome to improve the game and our fun.

That's fine you feel comfortable using your own facebook but i feel that most would be like me and wouldn't and i hope u friend those that don't and create a 3dx identity on facebook.

There are definitely ways that 3dx can be promoted through this, simply putting something on your 3dx facebook and then liking it with your own facebook will do that, or liking something u see from someone elses 3dx facebook.

It could be a video or anything and doesn't even have to be anything to do with 3dx, just some will find their way to someones 3dx facebook identity.

Plus as I said, if lots get into it, it will also give us another way to communicate, leaves messages and meet others from the game.

But as alsways everyone is free to do what he/she want, and new idea are always welcome to improve the game and our fun

Well, it not really a matter of been ashamed.

Some poeple just can't afford to let everyone know what they are doing of there spare time. 

Might seen fake to use a fictive account, but it still beat the possibilty that I have trouble getting employed because they pull my facebook account. 

Some line of work are not so openminded of what you do of your spare time and yes, bla bla bla, private life should be protected and it not fair... well at the end of the day, it doesn't make much a difference that it fair or not. 

I use an old account for that twigs, i added you as friend :) its been 6 months i didnt used this FB account Lol.

But Im also agree with who saying that we need to be More active on forum, its More important than a FB page.

Kiss twitwi

Guest Twiggy

Well I think it was worth putting up here and as i said I was looking for what people thought of the idea.

I know facebook has a real name policy and has had for some time, there is quite a few other games that have done a similar thing though and lots of people do not use their own name for their personal facebook, including myself.

It appears though that not many people would be interested in doing and some valid points have been mentioned as to why.

Would be good if we all keep thinking of possible ways we may be able to help promote 3DX as is misses out on the normal word of mouth type introduction that other types of games can enjoy.

Personally I have no problem with sharing my Facebook account with other pplz, my Facebook already is full weirdos, but I found out that it makes others uneasy cos they feel that they obliged to share their Facebook account with me