3DXChat Community

Threesomes

Yamaguchi

I don't know how to explain something that doesn't work x)

Iv never been able to switch roles while those poses.

In my opinion group sex has been work in progress for months now.. We are still lacking different sexual orientation poses as well as proper interface for it.

Maddoxx actually made a post about it just yesterday :)

http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/579-upcoming-updates/?p=55341

I don't know how to explain something that doesn't work x)

Iv never been able to switch roles while those poses.

In my opinion group sex has been work in progress for months now.. We are still lacking different sexual orientation poses as well as proper interface for it.

Maddoxx actually made a post about it just yesterday :)

http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/579-upcoming-updates/?p=55341

Yes, I read it already, I also added some elementary positions for MMF in the appropriate thread. I don't even want to touch the absence of FFF.

It's rather frustrating how the whole group sex thing kind of works sometimes, and how limited it is. I hope the devs look at the posts we all made already and move into that direction. I understand that it is a new feature (half a year old), but still after introducing it, nothing much happened.

Hello Yamaguchi,

i prefer to test the positions with my bots on my room.

You can invite both bots as Partners an then you became special threesome positions as sex postions. The same in "live" you have to invite two Partners and have fun.

I tried it, and you can not click on virtual partners to get the context menu where the option "swap roles" occasionally appears.