3DXChat Community

Problem with the new UI?

Funkaptimus

Was wondering if anyone else was having this problem but since about 3 patches ago when they did a UI update and dances, while in a sex postion if you  move the speed bar after a sort period it reset to the standard speed, you can move it again but again after a while it will reset.

I don't know if I like the new locations option either. It looks nice and shows locations so you know what they are but with those and the room list its big on screen and makes me worry we are stuck with just those locations forever :( if they add more it will just get bigger :( at my settings it takes over almost my whole game screen to move around locations :(

I preferred the old user room list where they were sorted by number of participants. I'm not keen on going to low volume rooms and am fussy about the type of room that I go to. It was so much easier to scan down the list from the top, until I found one that I liked. Perhaps it was redesigned so everyone could get a look-in but, in that case, I would have liked a sort option.
I really don't need pictures of the (so few) public "rooms" or my apartments either.

I don't know if I like the new locations option either. It looks nice and shows locations so you know what they are but with those and the room list its big on screen and makes me worry we are stuck with just those locations forever :( if they add more it will just get bigger :( at my settings it takes over almost my whole game screen to move around locations :(

OMG!!!  I run the game at the highest resolution and I thought the new locations option was big! At lower resolutions it is hideous :

OMG_zpsima4eela.png

Please can we at least lose the pictures?

Cat

one thing i and a few others noticed, is when opening the clothing window it overlaps the poses buttons. so when cliking on a clothing item it activates the button below. it needs to be fixed so that it does not work this way.

Yes, it's been reported multiple times in multiple topics.

Luckily it never happened to me. But I did not heard of any workaround or fix yet

Believe me it is no fun when you go to close the clothing panel and the big red Stop Sex button activates too!!!  

:angry:

Cat

well Milli sweetie we are kinda lazy people, you know me  :wub:  and hiding chat every time I bounce is bit too much :3

I been saying it ever since we got new UI, that while the UI looks great on large screen,

on smallest resolutions and laptops the chat and its side tabs, the right panel, now top panel, and map. just take too much of screensize.

I wish they would be either drop down menus or scalable so on lowest resolution it doesn't take exactly most of my monitor size.

But other than that I love new UI, except the people tabs since all are different size OCD!!

the click trough been reported so many times as well,

Its bit shitty when you stripping or something and suddenly you interrupt dance or sex pose or close tab because of that. hopefully that's gonna get fixed soon. I think that's number 1 bug I want them to fix.

Believe me it is no fun when you go to close the clothing panel and the big red Stop Sex button activates too!!!  

:angry:

Cat

I was talking about speed button, not the click trough bug that's been happening.

Vladok said...

To standard laptop resolution 1280x720 this menu - disaster.

95 percent of laptops - with resolution 1280x720

Well, to be fair, 1366x768 is the most common for laptops and its use as a minimum resolution has been on the rise for the last five years. It is what I have (for over two years now) and I run at 1280x768 with 3dxChat. It presents a bit of a problem because the bottom of the window is obscured by the task bar but I get over that by using a free program called TaskBarControl that enables me to hotkey hide/display the taskbar.
OK, so it doesn't leave much more real estate than Catriona's post shows.
The other thing though is that, if you are opening the "Select Location" pop-up, you're probably interested in going somewhere and are not too interested in what is going on behind it.
Having said that, I'd still like to see it reduced in size and, as I said before, I really don't need pictures and I'd like user rooms displayed sorted in most frequented order as they used to be.

Guest Twiggy

one thing i and a few others noticed, is when opening the clothing window it overlaps the poses buttons. so when cliking on a clothing item it activates the button below. it needs to be fixed so that it does not work this way.

lol, yep , don't exactly know how I did it, but somehow after just landing on the beach I ended up on my knees giving myself a good time.

Had a date dress down to bra and panties while sitting together on the couch. Whatever was her next step, I was suddenly coming on her belly. Startling and awkward, to say the least.

I find when I take clothes off, I suddenly lie down flat on my face. Also, rather embarrassing.

Was wondering if anyone else was having this problem but since about 3 patches ago when they did a UI update and dances, while in a sex postion if you  move the speed bar after a sort period it reset to the standard speed, you can move it again but again after a while it will reset.

I have the same problem, but only in public spaces, such as the Night Club or sin. In the private grant it works

Vladok said...

Well, to be fair, 1366x768 is the most common for laptops and its use as a minimum resolution has been on the rise for the last five years. It is what I have (for over two years now) and I run at 1280x768 with 3dxChat. It presents a bit of a problem because the bottom of the window is obscured by the task bar but I get over that by using a free program called TaskBarControl that enables me to hotkey hide/display the taskbar.
OK, so it doesn't leave much more real estate than Catriona's post shows.
The other thing though is that, if you are opening the "Select Location" pop-up, you're probably interested in going somewhere and are not too interested in what is going on behind it.
Having said that, I'd still like to see it reduced in size and, as I said before, I really don't need pictures and I'd like user rooms displayed sorted in most frequented order as they used to be.

Yes, my mistake. I wrote it from memory. Mass laptop resolution 1366x768.

Very little resolution. Small displays.

b60c0808ea6e5b88f363634114d883ce.jpg

About Location menu:

Preview locations (and user app) can be reduced by 2 times. Need to add the names of locations (for new players).
For lovers of long names of rooms: limit on the length of the name, or add
horizontally scroll bar to Shared User App. section .

I generally use the game now on a 1440p display running windowed at 1920x1080 and that menu is still a massively oversized monstrosity. I know it's used just to switch your locale but for the live if God did it have to look similar to an oversized start menu. Even my 1080p laptop cries from that oversized behemoth of a menu.

That click through is also quite annoying when you arrive somewhere, adjust something and next second you have your junk in your hand fapping away like a crazed Hentai addict.

A perfect option would be retractable or hide-able menus where you click a small arrow to dock them away and show them again when you need them, or a new shift option that lets you hide everything but chat and/or player control.

Oh comeon its big but a behemoth :D :D :D . I am playing in 1920x1080 resolution on a big monitor. My chat is placed like in every game i played in lower left corner where this behemoth of a menu pops. So no i see shit but i use it for 2 seconds so i dont mind even if it would be fullscreen godzilla :D. But people dont like it so scalable window or whole UI would make it bit smaller. I dont get the docking of this since it is same thing as clicking the location button again no? The shortcut for hiding the menus except chat is good idea i think.

I play for home to 27"/ Full HD (1080). All ok

However. I was on a business trip one week in Germany. I went into the game with a laptop. Every evening. Cried. I realized that sees my girlfriend, going to the game with her laptop every day. Very upset.