3DXChat Community

Shanti

Well that was a huge success. im so happy when so many showed up and we had the privilege to spam on the local chat :)

Well done Missy and chilles! 3 hours of awesome music was great and hopefully Boiler room and Fine Young Bartenders can do business again! :D

Well that was a huge success. im so happy when so many showed up and we had the privilege to spam on the local chat :)

Well done Missy and chilles! 3 hours of awesome music was great and hopefully Boiler room and Fine Young Bartenders can do business again! :D

Yep. Next month on BR5 ;)

SpringBreak 2015

What a great time we had last night on the beach !

Massive thanks to DJchillesand MissyB, who invested a lot of time to create two amazing sets for the event.

You two kept the beach on its toes for over 7hours straight, and like promised EARGASMS were there ! 

And of course wouldn't be a party without all of you that showed up and made this a wonderful event,

filled with positive energy and laughs.

Keep smiling y'all !

Enjoy your friends cause it's what this is about !

r0ZovWo.png

qGSFzaa.jpg

Yeah It was is awesome beach party ever I seen, thank you Shanti for made and organized this Spring Break party  :)

Days later ^^ :ph34r::rolleyes:

Lol don't ask how many times I spined it, always was a other thing and I was never happy :wacko:

But now ready for offline listening ^_^

Click

11494322.jpg

Thank you Shanti for the Cover :wub:

The full mix had 35 Songs but I have a 25 Songs Limit on Beatport, maybe I do a second Part :)

As always, Download isn't needed is free for listening when you press the play Button right of the Cover from the mix ;)

And the price is also not from me, Beatport makes the Download prices!