3DXChat Community

Shanti

Spring Break 2015

3DXChat Edition

is knockin' at your screens.

Y1WDqs2.png

Y'all are invited to the very first Beach Event with DJ's.

Beer, Sea & Fun !

Time to put your beach wears on, and get wild on the beach !

Y1WDqs2.png

Two awesome 3DX DJ's, DJchilles & MissyB, will be playing through the event.

Trust me... Eargasms will be there for sure !

And if y'all are too lazy to grab the beers, you might find The Fine Young Bartender's around to grab them for you :lol:.

Y1WDqs2.png

ZxomPLl.png

Y1WDqs2.png

Take out your calendars, and red circle the date !

You don't wanna miss it !

>> Time Converter <<

Y1WDqs2.png

Remember...

What happens on the beach at SpringBreak, stays on the Beach !

Y1WDqs2.png

Special thanks to DavidBcN for letting us use his beautiful beach view picture as background for the posters.

>> Original Picture <<

Took an eternity to get to the bottom of this page to reply thanks to pier's signature (THANKS FOR DESTROYING MY MOUSE SCROLLER BUTTWEED) learn to crop your shizzle! (and im talking about your image, not your nether-regions)

I shall most likely not be attending this event due to my skin being prone to severe burning. So no darling, I DONTZ BE GETTING DOWN LIKE TAHT

Took an eternity to get to the bottom of this page to reply thanks to pier's signature (THANKS FOR DESTROYING MY MOUSE SCROLLER BUTTWEED) learn to crop your shizzle! (and im talking about your image, not your nether-regions)

I shall most likely not be attending this event due to my skin being prone to severe burning. So no darling, I DONTZ BE GETTING DOWN LIKE TAHT

Already sent gizmo PM about that. Hopefully he will force sign limit as I asked.

Pipi as one of oldest people here should know better...

but meh ...

You do know that you can turn off the signatures for single members right? :D

yes I do know that.

Does everyone know that?  Answer is no

Why should 5600 registered users (not active but still) should turn off signatures of certain individuals instead of making proper limit to them?

Yep this is true. Most of the forums I go to have thoose rules in place. Some more strict, some less...

I think a standard signature image should be no bigger then 500px*180px (Agreed mine is bigger then that too but since theres no rule for that :P)

Spring break?

I'll have been back a week and there are only three major U.S. colleges that are on break at that time all the rest are back.

And, you mean UTC I guess, not GMT, so for U.K. it is at 10pm?

Well, at least I might not miss this one.

Spring break?

I'll have been back a week and there are only three major U.S. colleges that are on break at that time all the rest are back.

Yer it's not always easy to coordinate with real life events, due to availabilities when several people are involved, especially when more than one Dj.

This is just to bring people together with the spirit of SpringBreak within a game event, hence the 3DXChat Edition.

And, you mean UTC I guess, not GMT, so for U.K. it is at 10pm?

Well, at least I might not miss this one.

For me UTC and GMT are the same, well, I always thought so.

So yes, it's 10pm for U.K. :)

Yer it's not always easy to coordinate with real life events, due to availabilities when several people are involved, especially when more than one Dj.

This is just to bring people together with the spirit of SpringBreak within a game event, hence the 3DXChat Edition.

For me UTC and GMT are the same, well I always thought so.

So yes, it's 10pm for U.K. :)

Not to mention it is still spring :P and isn't every time you are in 3DX a break? Hahaahaha Party ON Bitches!!!!!