what this forum i dont know this

#22 arbadi

arbadi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 March 2017 - 03:52 PM

Hello Thana, thanks for the wonderful feedback, much appreciated! :D

The answers from developers topic isn't my own answers, they are being answered by the developers themselves. :) I get questions sent to the email address labelled in the original post of my topic of answers and I choose the 3 that are needed the most answering from you guys, you guys send the questions in and I send the questions to the developers and they send the questions back with the answers and I post them in that thread.

From your reply it is regarded for the content selling question about selling different content in the game for players who want more from the game! Where this is good, at the beginning it could cause problems, as we pay $20 a month to access the game rather than get content (Was quoted by one of the developers in another thread) that we pay for access rather than content, the reason I can probably guess why they don't sell extra content is they could probably see the community split and divide if you have the more wealthy folks buying all the epic features and those who can't really afford it after the monthly cost might struggle to get content they want, and it can cause a segregation in the community.

Indeed it would be nice to get more content in the game I agree, as I too feel the game is lacking in content in most areas. I have forwarded many questions to the developers about this in my answers topics about different types of content, we just have to be patient I guess, but they are allowing custom made player content to be brought forward to them and contemplated on being put in the game if it meets up to the quality standards the developers are aiming for, for this game.

So hopefully that can open up more doors for players to explore more content and bring content faster to the game! But yes, I understand your points and they are completely valid. :)

Sadly there is not much I can do myself about this content stuff, heck if I could model/program/animate etc.. and such I would help them definitely to help bring more content faster to the game, but sadly I don't hold these skills. :( But I guess all we can do is hope and help decide on what content is more sought out and required over others... The only problem is, you cannot please everyone. So that needs to be taken into account as well. But now the wedding update has been released this free's up more time for the developers to develop other things and hopefully get the GUI finished and bring in the much needed Colour Palette for clothing and such in Character Editor.

Kind Regards

MrAsh

hello;

I have a question. Why can not sucking girls' tits in this game?.. A major deficiency.. I hope to be made as soon as possible.

thanks

arbadi.

#23 RobT

RobT

Troll Whisperer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,594 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 29 March 2017 - 05:10 PM

hello;

I have a question. Why can not sucking girls' tits in this game?.. A major deficiency.. I hope to be made as soon as possible.

thanks

arbadi.

because all the games breast milk has been hacked

• Chilles likes this

#24 6DarkRaven9

6DarkRaven9

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 201 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 25 May 2017 - 11:26 PM

What prepaid cards can I use to buy subscription/prepaid time card? Also what kind of fees do I need to know about prepaid cards?

#25 Bobsyer

Bobsyer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 19 June 2017 - 09:36 AM

More questions:

- When a monthly suscription expired is it automatically gets renewed? or you have to renew by yourself??

#26 Guest_Twiggy_*

Guest_Twiggy_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 June 2017 - 10:00 AM

More questions:

- When a monthly suscription expired is it automatically gets renewed? or you have to renew by yourself??

Monthly subs renew automatically

• gizmo likes this

#27 Bobsyer

Bobsyer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 20 June 2017 - 04:03 PM

How do I cancel when it is gonna be paid again?

#28 RobT

RobT

Troll Whisperer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,594 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 20 June 2017 - 04:32 PM

How do I cancel when it is gonna be paid again?

you go to https://customers.bm...orms.CustomFormand sign in, keep in mind that the password isn't the same as your game or website password. it came on the email you got when you first joined. if you don't have that, look at the top right and click the lost password link, will email you it. then log in and on the left side click your subscriptions and you can cancel from there. it will just stop payment being automatic

• chloe likes this

#29 diablo8866

diablo8866

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 July 2017 - 01:52 AM

Hi. I have encountered an issue while updating the new 2.5 files. It freezes when the patcher reaches the unzipping files part. Any solutions ?

#30 Aliviax

Aliviax

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 163 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 31 July 2017 - 09:22 AM

Are we gonna get FFF poses and more FF ?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Support, Questions, That, Arent, In, Centre

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users