3DXChat Community

Many Questions Answered. :)

Ashbash

Hello everyone MrAsh here, hi!

I am creating this thread to let you all know the specifics of things to do with the game that aren't featured in the support center, I get asked many questions daily, so rather than answering all individually over and over, I shall create this thread with links in to other threads that relate to your questions you have. :)

Streaming In Game

Achilles has a thread on the forums which explains streaming in the game in good detail it can be found here:

Winamp: http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/876-private-radio-stream-feature-tutorial/

VDJ 8 very straight forward: http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/876-private-radio-stream-feature-tutorial/?p=34788

Forum Member Skar has also done one for Mixxx: http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/876-private-radio-stream-feature-tutorial/?p=35028

Can I get the music played in the NC?

Yes you can! Achilles has a thread up with the VirtualDJRadio streams you can play in your own personal room, the one that is played in the NC is the Clubzone. :) There is a link for you all.

http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/882-radio-station-links-for-our-homes

Curious about future development?

SexGameDevil Lisa's Development thread: http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/3-upcoming-content/

SexGameDevil Gizmo's Development thread: http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/123-update-details/

Have any suggestions for the game?

The whole development and suggestions forum has got many sections for suggested content, and if your idea stands out to the rest it will be implemented into the game. :)

Want to become a DJ?

Learn more here how to become a DJ

Got any Bugs?

There is a thread created on the Forums by the member Shanti, this thread is looked at regularly by the Developers of the game, so post your bug reports there the link is here:

http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/1081-bug-reports/

There is also the newly released Technical Support Center, which has many FAQs and how to fix them if you are facing that issue link is here:

http://3dxchat.com/support/

Hope this helps

Regards

Ash

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello Mr. Ash

first thank you for your good work and info posts , i read all. You do a good job.

i refer to your post

Week 5 15/06/2015

I am a long term player of 3dxchat and like it, but i want to tell you some points i see now.

1. game lacks of content , we can only dance , party , user things and do "smart" chat.

As you may know this gets very soon boring.

New poses are well done but they dont bring content to game.

per ex this weeding pose. very nice , wonderful. But what shall wedding partners do after this pose/wedding

Shall they dance and hold all night through , or do party / user things ?

same is with the game purpose in total , shall we dance and pop ( fuck ) for all times, without any ,more social options.

do you think all ppl are donfident with this very limited stuff we have? may be we should not dress up much , cos we shall soon take of clothes and do "whatever".

you commercial model works for low price user, undemanding ppl who are confident with simple boring standard stuff.

some players have a perm , well chosen and beloved avatar . They may want to improve and equip their avatar.

so a store is absulutely required to meet this interests.

Player who dont like and cant afford , can use the free cheap model

Player who want more and can afford must have a item store. It will be to your profit too.

why do you think ppl leave this game?

cos its so many new stuff in it or do game surprise us with new things and content all times.

this shall make you think over your attitudes.

kepp up your good work and surprise us with stuff ( we would buy ).

Greetings Thana

post-28431-jgl-well-said-well-said-gif-i

- game lacks of content

- may be we should not dress up much , cos we shall soon take of clothes and do "whatever".
-´why do you think ppl leave this game?
- keep up your good work and surprise us with stuff

as usal out of likes

Like-this.jpg

joker-clap-hq.gif

original.jpg

preach.gif

Hello Mr. Ash first thank you for your good work and info posts , i read all. You do a good job. i refer to your post Week 5 15/06/2015 I am a long term player of 3dxchat and like it, but i want to tell you some points i see now. 1. game lacks of content , we can only dance , party , user things and do "smart" chat. As you may know this gets very soon boring. New poses are well done but they dont bring content to game. per ex this weeding pose. very nice , wonderful. But what shall wedding partners do after this pose/wedding Shall they dance and hold all night through , or do party / user things ? same is with the game purpose in total , shall we dance and pop ( fuck ) for all times, without any ,more social options. do you think all ppl are donfident with this very limited stuff we have? may be we should not dress up much , cos we shall soon take of clothes and do "whatever". you commercial model works for low price user, undemanding ppl who are confident with simple boring standard stuff. some players have a perm , well chosen and beloved avatar . They may want to improve and equip their avatar. so a store is absulutely required to meet this interests. Player who dont like and cant afford , can use the free cheap model Player who want more and can afford must have a item store. It will be to your profit too. why do you think ppl leave this game? cos its so many new stuff in it or do game surprise us with new things and content all times. this shall make you think over your attitudes. kepp up your good work and surprise us with stuff ( we would buy ). Greetings Thana

Hello Thana, thanks for the wonderful feedback, much appreciated! :D

The answers from developers topic isn't my own answers, they are being answered by the developers themselves. :) I get questions sent to the email address labelled in the original post of my topic of answers and I choose the 3 that are needed the most answering from you guys, you guys send the questions in and I send the questions to the developers and they send the questions back with the answers and I post them in that thread.

From your reply it is regarded for the content selling question about selling different content in the game for players who want more from the game! Where this is good, at the beginning it could cause problems, as we pay $20 a month to access the game rather than get content (Was quoted by one of the developers in another thread) that we pay for access rather than content, the reason I can probably guess why they don't sell extra content is they could probably see the community split and divide if you have the more wealthy folks buying all the epic features and those who can't really afford it after the monthly cost might struggle to get content they want, and it can cause a segregation in the community.

Indeed it would be nice to get more content in the game I agree, as I too feel the game is lacking in content in most areas. I have forwarded many questions to the developers about this in my answers topics about different types of content, we just have to be patient I guess, but they are allowing custom made player content to be brought forward to them and contemplated on being put in the game if it meets up to the quality standards the developers are aiming for, for this game.

So hopefully that can open up more doors for players to explore more content and bring content faster to the game! But yes, I understand your points and they are completely valid. :)

Sadly there is not much I can do myself about this content stuff, heck if I could model/program/animate etc.. and such I would help them definitely to help bring more content faster to the game, but sadly I don't hold these skills. :( But I guess all we can do is hope and help decide on what content is more sought out and required over others... The only problem is, you cannot please everyone. So that needs to be taken into account as well. But now the wedding update has been released this free's up more time for the developers to develop other things and hopefully get the GUI finished and bring in the much needed Colour Palette for clothing and such in Character Editor.

Kind Regards

MrAsh

Guest Eddster

as we pay $20 a month to access the game rather than get content 

But now the wedding update has been released this free's up more time for the developers to develop other things and hopefully get the GUI finished and bring in the much needed Colour Palette for clothing and such in Character Editor.

Kind Regards

MrAsh

Hey Ash, I'm going to reluctantly respond to these two quotes. The first one I have been known to use around since Lisa did post it sometime ago. Digging around on the official SexGameDevil website I found this.

03BbPpd.png

As long as they are marketing this here, we are in fact paying for weekly updates. We always have been. Honestly this is just false advertising and overlooked by the developer but hey, it is what it is.

Secondly for the wedding update, they were done with the animations months ago for when they gave it to you to use. All they did is slap a UI element to it which probably took an hour if that and called it a day. The wedding is a joke of a feature, it's not even a wedding, it's a proposal feature. A wedding is a ceremony, not getting down on one knee and proposing. 

In any case, i'm really not surprised. I really don't even care anymore but people coming here really enjoying the game but begging these guys for more is only looking for disappointment as shown by answering just those 2 simple questions. 

Source quote from Lisa:

TGWLiAY.png

Hey ash. I, and the entire gay/bi male community on 3dxchat, are wondering where the MMM threesome animations are. The hetro threesomes have been out for several months now and we haven't even heard if there ever going to be ported over for us. we are so envious of the threesome animations, we're dying to use them.

Also, is there a reason why males can't pole dance? Unless the game is just set up in a completely odd way, it should be no problem to set the current pole dancing animations onto the male models.

P.S. if the devs wouldn't mind more help I would be more than happy to help program and/or work on other game features for free. I'm not the most experienced but I do know a few things and would be more than happy to help the devs anyway I could.

I know you don't know the answer to these questions but you seem to be the only way to get answers from the devs. I also know the gay/male player base is the smallest fraction of 3dxchat's player base, just thought I would try and give it a voice.

Thanks for bringing that forward ShadowWorld. I have a few great friends in the Gay/Bi community in game, some wonderful ladies and gents. I will forward your message on to the developers and ask them if the Threesome poses will be coming for the Gay and Bi community. Thanks for letting me know, also if you want to help with things, you will need to know C# Computer Language I believe as the game uses Unity Engine and Unity primarily uses C# Programming language. Contact Admin "Gizmo" he is the lead programmer and the guy to talk to about helping with programming. And if you are a modeller/texturer/animator etc... Contact Admin "Lisa" as she is the lead content developer/artist for the 3DXChat.

I wonder what happened to the "Answers From Developers" topic, any info on that?

And on a sidenote, any info on why the upcoming content topic seemed to die as well?

Hello Tauri, all will be answered in due time, I've left a message on the answers from developers on why there was no answers this week! But your questions you have arisen there will be answered soon enough, keep an eye on the forums!

• 1 year later...

I asked this in another thread, but no answer. 

The "general location" rooms I have seen users have them made as personal public rooms. I was told how to do this but it does not work, do we buy them or what? Anyone know? 

This is not a feature of the unmodified game. And discussions of such things are against the forum rules.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello Thana, thanks for the wonderful feedback, much appreciated! :D

The answers from developers topic isn't my own answers, they are being answered by the developers themselves. :) I get questions sent to the email address labelled in the original post of my topic of answers and I choose the 3 that are needed the most answering from you guys, you guys send the questions in and I send the questions to the developers and they send the questions back with the answers and I post them in that thread.

From your reply it is regarded for the content selling question about selling different content in the game for players who want more from the game! Where this is good, at the beginning it could cause problems, as we pay $20 a month to access the game rather than get content (Was quoted by one of the developers in another thread) that we pay for access rather than content, the reason I can probably guess why they don't sell extra content is they could probably see the community split and divide if you have the more wealthy folks buying all the epic features and those who can't really afford it after the monthly cost might struggle to get content they want, and it can cause a segregation in the community.

Indeed it would be nice to get more content in the game I agree, as I too feel the game is lacking in content in most areas. I have forwarded many questions to the developers about this in my answers topics about different types of content, we just have to be patient I guess, but they are allowing custom made player content to be brought forward to them and contemplated on being put in the game if it meets up to the quality standards the developers are aiming for, for this game.

So hopefully that can open up more doors for players to explore more content and bring content faster to the game! But yes, I understand your points and they are completely valid. :)

Sadly there is not much I can do myself about this content stuff, heck if I could model/program/animate etc.. and such I would help them definitely to help bring more content faster to the game, but sadly I don't hold these skills. :( But I guess all we can do is hope and help decide on what content is more sought out and required over others... The only problem is, you cannot please everyone. So that needs to be taken into account as well. But now the wedding update has been released this free's up more time for the developers to develop other things and hopefully get the GUI finished and bring in the much needed Colour Palette for clothing and such in Character Editor.

Kind Regards

MrAsh

hello;

I have a question. Why can not sucking girls' tits in this game?.. A major deficiency.. I hope to be made as soon as possible.

thanks

arbadi.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest Twiggy

More questions:

- When a monthly suscription expired is it automatically gets renewed? or you have to renew by yourself??

Monthly subs renew automatically