3DXChat Community

The rules of the game been slightly updated on the forum.

Guest Skar

Hi everyone, 

I notice the new topic by Gizmo about the game's rules. 

I would recommand everyone to take a moment and read them.

There been at least one change about the use of language in game chats. 

Anyway, I just thought it would be nice to warn people about the possible changes in the rules. 

Thank you. 

I am glad Gizmo is reposting them. It started to feel a little like some people were forgetting them. Obviously not mentioning names, but I stay here because of the community. I have mentioned before that I actually like the fact that this is a subscription game because it keeps most trolls away. 

Hooray for rules / code of conduct. 

the language rule change is .. interesting and it does leave me bit of worried.

few years back me and rochi played this mmo, and when they canceled russian servers they came to our english ones and chat became fully russian.

now germans and russian have big representation in this game. I do hope same trend won't happen here, or devs give them separate channel.

Yes I agree Totally... Rules are necessary to make a pacific coexistence... B)  

Bullying, Insults and Harassment, Racism, and underage references in public or private that make some one to feel insulted must be reported the way Gizmo exposed.

as for the language in world chat.. well everyone use the way they want and it will be a total chaos if several groups start chatting there in their own languages... :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: .. i think they will create "Group Chats" to make it more confortable :)

and lets not forget... there is always available the "ignore button", so its all about of the things that happens in public chats ;)

Thank you...

tight Hugs and big Kisses 4U all :D

I just love when we will send screenshot in some foreigh language the Support can't read and you can't copy paste the text. 

Oh well, not my rules,  I leave that for the owners of the game. 

Yeah it's why it is labelled as be respectful as only really speak in the public chats in your native language only if you really need to whether it be trying to say hello to a friend who speaks the same language who may not understand English as well or if someone struggles to say something in English they can say it in their own language and others can just translate it. :)

EDIT: As I know there was a big debate in the world chat the other week about not allowing any types of other languages in public chats and that it is strictly English then the debate got carried over to the forums. Now myself and many others don't mind people speaking their own language in public chats as long as they are reasonable with it as I know some people struggle to word certain words and say specific sentences in English so if they posted a couple of sentences in their own native language then it's OK. Whereas before if someone posted one sentence of French, German, Italian, Greek, Swedish, Norwegian etc... People would rage so I can see why the rules have been tweaked a bit as more EU players are joining and I do admit some feel like they are segregated from the rest of the community due to them not being able to speak good English but the rule is there I guess to help those who struggle the most to speak with English in text etc... So I guess as I say it's helpful for those people who struggle. :) As long as they are reasonable and think of others also. :)

Regards

Ash

Edited by ashbash

I don't see why it's a problem to use other languages in the public chat, to be honest, I don't even understand the point of world chat in the first place. To me the world chat is just an extra tab that I must be careful not press by accident and have the world rage reading messages out of context. Also being attractive to non-english speakers is a big plus for me, having the opportunity to use the other foreign language I know, and vice versa.

That's not what the rule says.

2.14. All Languages are allowed in public chats, but be respectful.

And, I am glad that they have changed it.

I would rather see it full of other languages, that I can translate, if I wish to, than read a lot of the inane chatter in English that goes on in the public channels.

• 1 month later...
Guest Skar

I just want to point out  that the rules as been updated, 

Please take the time to review the content.

Thank you. 

• 2 weeks later...