3DXChat Community

Iggys

Erikaspencer

can someone explain why my iggys are like they are, some say if it is a male (M)  or female (F) but some come up blank what does the blank mean  I don't keep people on iggy for long, just ten minutes max, so it really doesn't matter, just curious is all.

Just Sayin

If you add someone to your Blacklist who isn't in the same room as you, they end up without the M or F flag next to their name. Like, when you add someone who is being a tool in World Chat for instance.

The ignore system is account based now from what I can say from that is if you blocked a F and then somehow they appear as a M next to their name it could be they are on a M alt character. :) As when you ignore someone your in essence ignoring their account. So even if they have new characters they will be auto ignored and if they don't have a F or M next to their name it means they have all characters deleted. So the server can't identify if they are M or F I believe. Hope this helps in some way. Or as Euk says they are in another zone so the server cannot identify their gender. :)

Kind Regards

Ash

Iv got the exact same thing. So who the fuck knows. One I even know is a female and has a (m) next to it so I'm like. Hehhhh??????

Can someone plz explain.

Iv noticed in the past when i had like 10 colder males in ignore, I began seeing many female characters that appeared ignored for me and some of those people on my ignore list went (F) instead of (M)

So i think It's when they delete their male and start playing female.

Also, I too have one without Gender and it happened yesterday when i ignored someone from world chat.