3DXChat Community

Black Listed by Accident! That happened too often

Briana

Hello Staff...just to asking you if it possible to revising the BL option in Menu and put this somewhere else?

Now been the second time happened too me during middle of sex action! yes! really!

I don't want to loose my Lovers! Thank you to consider my request!

Love ya ;) xxx

Briana

Hmmm I can see that happening when things get heated up and wild  ^_^

Exactly! My boyfriend wanted to change sex pose in a hurry,and hit the BL button by error,and u know what happen next? We can't no longer communicate to notified what's did happened!" real mess this situation.

Love ya ;) xxx

Briana

Or give the Ignore a "Do you really want to ignore this person y/n" 

Wouldn't mind it for the Delete friend as well ^^

But seriously how do you manage to click your partner and choose ignore during sex though x)

I would have to agree with Rochi. there needs to be some sort of notification when clicking these buttons. I am so sorry this happened Briana hopefully they will fix it for you so you can be with your loved one again.

kisses :)

Ahryan

It's not forever, or else I wouldn't see some people I can see now.  I've probably blacklisted a couple dozen people now, but I take them off the list if I can't remember why they are there.

After a relog they are back and visible, but you have to relog.

It's not forever, or else I wouldn't see some people I can see now.  I've probably blacklisted a couple dozen people now, but I take them off the list if I can't remember why they are there.

After a relog they are back and visible, but you have to relog.

Correct, the other night I was in the middle of something (evilgrin) and the guy when clear and he had a very small outline around his body I could just barely make it out then he vanished, it kicked him away from me. Same thing he blacklisted me. We couldn't do anything but he was able to send me a gift and tell me where he was. Anyway long story he just deleted me off his blacklist and then we both restarted the client and everything was back to normal and we (clears throat) finished what was going on. :P

I hope this helps Briana Kisses

Correct, the other night I was in the middle of something (evilgrin) and the guy when clear and he had a very small outline around his body I could just barely make it out then he vanished, it kicked him away from me. Same thing he blacklisted me. We couldn't do anything but he was able to send me a gift and tell me where he was. Anyway long story he just deleted me off his blacklist and then we both restarted the client and everything was back to normal and we (clears throat) finished what was going on. :P

I hope this helps Briana Kisses

Ahryan..Finally It was a setup planned against me cause i was in 3some with other girl,ive'd asked her to contacted him on so,and she never did on my request.Now both are Black listed.Sometimes here,some ppl have fun to hurt me and i dkw :(

thank you for your help anyway,I appreciate

Love ya ;) xxx

Briana

Would be amazing, if in the confirmation screen you could also type a reason for the block which you can check up any time, so that I know to maybe forgive them later for what they've done.

• 2 weeks later...