Discussion: Wedding in 3dx

AmberS

Wedding in 3dx  

110 members have voted

1. 1. Wedding in 3dx: Yes or No?

• Yes, it's so exciting!
    • No way!

Guest JeanetteVoerman

This is not wrong, yes, but I find it a little abused, for those who do not come every day and do not constantly have 300 xgold it's a bit hard to 10000 xgold arrival. and more if it is to have a wedding without "bonus" is not intéréssant at least for me.

ask your friends, they will probably give you the money :lol:  :ph34r: 

Having said that... if it takes around a month to save that much , that means saving for it will last longer then most marriages :D

Having said that... if it takes around a month to save that much , that means saving for it will last longer then most marriages :D

Controversial RobT Sir...but I agree...it should still mean something here...maybe that was what the price tag was aimed at promoting.

there were marriages  long before this update. i am not really sure how because they released this it all of a sudden isnt fair.  Is it a money grab, sure. They are counting on the fact that most wont be patient enough to save and just buy it but i dont blame them. 

I also dont really see how it takes away from the game if you dont have it. Nobody is going to look at your card and whisper your marriage is any more fake then the ones who pay for it. As i said, people have been getting married for a good while without it. 

All inGame functions need to be comfortable for everyone . Yes , ppl can do it in old traditions but if we have new function , why we need to feel ourself uncomfortable to use ? No one thing should not prevent people to use it when they want it . Btw , many invitations sends as gifts . Idk , maybe it is comfortable . if yes then the question is closed .

I have no issue with this feature. It's cute and makes things official for people that are into this. I'm not.

The credit limit may be on the high end but I understand you want to make this into a significant decision. But what are we going to spend those meaningless credits on otherwise? :)

I have no issue with this feature. It's cute and makes things official for people that are into this. I'm not.

The credit limit may be on the high end but I understand you want to make this into a significant decision. But what are we going to spend those meaningless credits on otherwise? :)

Here question not about me and "sighificant decission" etc . And not about how we can spend it . =)

Hint for the ones that want marry and dont have enough Xgold : Find a wife/husband that have enough  :lol: , seriously am i the only one that saved 40000 Xgold ( well 30000 now :) ) by logging each days ?

Also , i saw somewhere someone tell that its not good because he need 15000 XG to use all the options of this feature . Hmmm ... If its to divorce after 5 minutes , its no use to marry lol

Guest SayaX

I don't really care too much for the wedding feature or getting married. The cynical side of me says this is an attempt for people to spend more real money to buy enough XGold to get married to then get divorced a week later, to feel down for a week to then get married again a week later for yet more XGold. The only winners here are the company behind this game.

Then again if people treat it as light hearted fun, not as a real marriage then by all means have fun and be happy  :D

EDIT: And now I am married myself and it feels great.... so yeah, I have changed me mind  :P

• 3 weeks later...

As I see it, the whole concept of marriage and wedding ceremony in the game is very conventional. Just like copying the outside world. The boom there has been in marriages after the wedding ceremony was introduced tells me that a great part of the community must be thinking in very conventional ways.

Even with all kinkyness within the community it still seems to move in a direction that makes a copy or mirror of the outside world and "normal" society.

It could have been fun if we had been given the opportunity to practise polygamy and polyandry within the game, not just normal monogamy. There would be money for the devs in giving us the possibility to be married with more than just one. And the devs seem to like money, but sadly they also seem to be very conventional. So as multipartner marriage is generally forbidden and considered immoral in society, it will probably never be an option here.

• 1 month later...

honestly this marriage option on 3dx is not that important, at least for me, i think that mostly of the married players abuse of this option, like..i've seen a wedding announce about a couple and, after more or less a week, their divorce announce; so when do u meet a special person don't jump directly in marriage, if am i right still there's the engagement phase before.

*laughs

I think the question here is, "Do we want the development time spent on wedding stuff?" to which my answer is a definite no!

The proposal animation is whatever, what's done is done, some time and resources wasted on such a pointless thing, but let's not make the same mistake again >_<

Lol I think now is it really rare to find unmarried people in Game :D

But I'm still very proud I was never married ^^ Also not fo fun, maybe on reason is the beer said no <_< :wacko:

Haha Achilles, careful or they may raise the price of beer.

I can just see you, someone asks you to marry them, you whisper to your beer, "what do you think", beer will always say no, lol