3DXChat Community

Mr. Men & Little Miss

Shanti

MR WORRY

mm.jpg

Mr Worry is always worrying about himself, and everyone else. It takes up almost all of his time! If you were ever to meet him, he would probably worry about you too!

Hrm, this result worries me...

DbBTBQt.jpg

LITTLE MISS SUNSHINE

Your Result: Little Miss Sunshine! 88%

Always cheerful and bright, she tries to cheer up everyone around her and is everyone's best friend.

You're such a sweetie. You love helping people and always look at things in positive and sunshiny ways. You're friends with many people because you're so kind and sunny!

-- I don't know what they are talking about! --

then at 52%......

Little miss Chatterbox!

n3FM8J2.jpg

Little Miss Chatterbox
lm.jpg
Little Miss Chatterbox talks a lot, just like her brother Mr. Chatterbox.

They are alike in every way, when either of them start a sentence it goes on and on and on and on and on…

• 1 month later...
Guest AleksXXX

mmlm-ff-3c.png                                                                                                                                                            

Always cheerful and forever the optimist, Mr Happy looks on the bright side of life.

He is never down in the dumps and can always be relied on to bring happiness to any situation! He never loose his happiness when he meets trouble or challenge in his life for long. And He is always ready to help others to find happiness when they almost gave up giving them positive mood in hard for his friends times

• 4 months later...

I'm a Little Miss Princess, my darling knows why :)

025a4phe.jpg

I'm the daughter of a King and Queen and I've always had servants to take care of my every need. Manners are very important to me so I'm never rude or spoilt. I know how lucky I am and I always try to share my fortunes!

I think Little Miss Sunshine or Little Miss Curious would be good fits for me, but the most noticeable one at a glance is probably Little Miss Tiny. #shortgirlproblems

Little Miss Tiny
lm.jpg

Little Miss Tiny is even smaller than Mr Small!

She lives in a little mouse hole in a house, because that's all she needs! A tiny bed, tiny chair and tiny dining table. You or I couldn't even see her tiny teacup!