3DXChat Community

Mr. Men & Little Miss

Shanti

sUZ2NcS.png

Which Mr. Men or Little Miss are you ?

Just another silly thread, to see how y'all would describe yourselves through these characters.

Tell us which of these adorable characters you see yourself as, or maybe even post one for your friends if you recognize them.

And if none fits you, make one up :D

Charater descriptions can be found at the official website :

Character descriptions

Little Miss

xhJSIt6.png

Mr. Men

qAz4k5U.png

Have fun !

I'll start... my friends will understand why this.. and it's kinda very true too.. hahaha

Little Miss Bossy
lm.jpg

Little Miss Bossy is very bossy

She is often in the centre of things telling people what to do, and she doesn't always say it nicely. Some may call her rude but she is just a complete bossy boots!

*********************************************************************************************************

According to the quizz I'm 78% Little Miss Sunshine.... eyerolls

Crap... quiz fail.... There was no option for what I do.

4. You find out that your crush likes you... and another boy/girl. You:

There was no option for get close to the other boy/girl and live harmoniously together sharing our crush. Lame.

so I think mine is wrong.....

just sayin'

*crys in the corner*

little_miss_selfish_by_jared33-d6lxhmn.j

Your Result: Little Miss Selfish!

You're pretty greedy, and you want everything for yourself, but who wouldn't when they think of themself as Little Miss Everything? You don't like to share, either. In fact, you probably wouldn't share even if you had 2000 pounds of food and there were starving people standing beside you. You just want the very best for yourself, no one else.

so I think mine is wrong.....

just sayin'

*crys in the corner*

little_miss_selfish_by_jared33-d6lxhmn.j

You're pretty greedy, and you want everything for yourself, but who wouldn't when they think of themself as Little Miss Everything? You don't like to share, either. In fact, you probably wouldn't share even if you had 2000 pounds of food and there were starving people standing beside you. You just want the very best for yourself, no one else.

That is what I got and I disagree..

Your Result: Mr. Perfect

86%
Mr. Perfect's and probably your(If you took the quiz and got him)lifes have no flaws. Everyday is great for you. You've never had a bad one. You always get exactly what you want. Mr. perfect's never upset, 'cus there's nothing to be upset about. He's Perfect

60%Little Miss Sunshine!

38%Little miss Chatterbox!

32%Mr. Bump!

10%Mr. Jelly!

0%Little Miss Selfishmr-men-mr-perfect-25mm-pin-button-badge.

Guest JeanetteVoerman

THIS IS WRONG!! :angry:

*pouts*

Ok, I just deleted the quizz thingy cause there are way too many selfish people around. 0741.png

Tell us who you feel you are instead of the quizz result. 0750.png

And you could post a friend too if you recognize them in the characters. 0762.png

I'll start... my friends will understand why this.. and it's kinda very true too.. hahaha

Little Miss Bossy
lm.jpg

Little Miss Bossy is very bossy

She is often in the centre of things telling people what to do, and she doesn't always say it nicely. Some may call her rude but she is just a complete bossy boots!

*********************************************************************************************************

According to the quizz I'm 78% Little Miss Sunshine.... eyerolls

Yeah little miss bossy :lol:

25097-headerbossybearbook.jpg

guf733evne27.jpg

Little Miss Hug
Everyone needs a hug!

Newest member to the family Little Miss Hug is warm, cuddly and makes her friends feel better with a hug because whoever you are, everyone needs a hug!

Fact File:

• Little Miss Hug is the 86th member of the Mr Men Little Miss family and the 35th Little Miss
  • She once gave out over 1000 hugs in one day! She was so hugsausted that she had to have a little holiday with Little Miss Sunshine.
  • Little Miss Hug's motto is 'Everyone needs a hug!' but do you know what her favorite hobby is? Page turning or buying a new book!

Mr Bump
A walking talking plaster.

Mr Bump is unbelievably accident prone and if there is something for him to bump into he will. He never stays down for long though and always comes up smiling.

Factfile

• Mr Bump goes through 300 metres of bandage a month! Ouch!
  • Mr Bump has a sister called Little Miss Hugs, they're like two clumsy peas in a pod!
  • Mr Bump once bought presents for Little Miss Fake and for Big Misses Mindplay! Later after that he bumped into a lamp post of rumors and lies and fell on them squashing all presents to bits!

57vbukaf43aq.jpg

wishing you all a nice week

shuffle-miss-1.png

Little Miss Busy
lm.jpg
Little Miss Curious
lm.jpg
Little Miss Curious wants to know the 'how?' 'why?' and 'what?' about everything.

She is often surprised by the reactions she gets!

And I am also bossy but not as bossy as Shanti :P

Little Miss Busy is so busy that she gets up at 3am in the morning!

A lie in would be a nightmare for Little Miss Busy, there's just so much to do! Her favourite activities are housework, housework and more housework!

But my favorite activity is not housework, although, I hate an untidy house.