3DXChat Community

Guilty Pleasure Songs

hy0ga

So ... we all have some awesome song(s) that we're embarrassed to like. Maybe it's cheesy, adolescent or it just doesn't fit your general style at all. Doesn't matter! We all have guilty pleasure songs, so don't be shy and share yours with us.

Let me start:

I know people say Maroon 5 (specially singing with Christina Aguilera) is supposed to be all girly but what the heck, what can I say? .. I like the song! 

A Guilty pleasure song huhhh? well....this is quite difficult for me since i'd say almost ALL the music im listening to currently would be considered a guilty pleasure.

I've recently added about 5 Old visual kei bands from the 90s to my ipod...so...yeah...

Dark 90s visual kei is often considered rather "cheesy" with it's themes of bondage, sadomasochism and stereotypical Gothic splendor.

That's my favorite Madonna song, Jeanette! :P .. I mean, i'm not ecxatly a fan, but her album Ray of Light is actually quite good. It's less dancy, I don't know how to describe it but it's a lot more melodic :P

And Skar, hell yeah! How can someone not love the 80's? In this awesome, colorful and total weird 80's spirit here goes another one. I know Marilyn Manson made a fantastic cover of this song and do have his albums and I'm most certainly not guilty about it! But the original one is another history ... Don't ever say that I like this song and music video. I will deny it to the death lol 

Wow!  You people really like some cheesy music! 

Not to be outdone by the cheesiness, I have to admit that I really like this song, and I'm completely embarrassed by it.

I linked the video with the lyrics too.  I believe I have maxed out the cheese factor on this one quite nicely.

hahahaha! I also did my fair share of embarrassing choreografies on High School Milla! :P

Anyways, here goes another. I doubt anyone can hear this master-piece and not starting dancing on the chair and snapping fingers. The guy is a legends, you may not like him, but that's undeniable. :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ym0hZG-zNOk