3DXChat Community

MASSIVE CRASH #2

Ginevra

I really don't think its the actual 3dxchat Dev's fault, if i remember correctly i think that they are using a server host.  So its not the Dev's fault, its the server host's fault.  And this style of serial crashing is the third day this week it has happened.  If something isn't fixed soon, people are gonna get fed up and bail.

The servers have now recovered from their issues. It was due to congestion but all is resolved now and the hosting service CloudFlare, has now put in a fix and the servers should now be stable for the rest of the time now, so do not worry about any further DC's if you do experience any extra DC's it will be on your end and I advise you to switch to the proxy if on direct or to direct if on proxy.

The Timezone is UTC, which is equivalent to GMT now the time it was fixed was 20:00 UTC and the time now is 20:10 UTC.

Kind Regards

Ash

45a9cd6443.png

Guest TedTheMechanic

The servers have now recovered from their issues. It was due to congestion but all is resolved now and the hosting service CloudFlare, has now put in a fix and the servers should now be stable for the rest of the time now, so do not worry about any further DC's if you do experience any extra DC's it will be on your end and I advise you to switch to the proxy if on direct or to direct if on proxy.

The Timezone is UTC, which is equivalent to GMT now the time it was fixed was 20:00 UTC and the time now is 20:10 UTC.

Kind Regards

Ash

45a9cd6443.png

Seems not so fixed, does it? And it's NOT a f**king client issue!!!

Guest TedTheMechanic

And again... does really anyone want to tell me that my client decided to disconnect all players simultaneously??? What a mighty powerfull piece of software it must be.

Guest TedTheMechanic

sometimes it helps if you are a little more relaxed :P ..........the deffs already do their work...

good job gizmo, when it works......... ;););)

hugs  Felia

Don't get me wrong Felia. It was not my intention to tell off the devs. I just don't want anyone (who is not a dev) to tell me that the experienced issues are on "my end". Neither do I want advices that have a ... let me call it "trial and error" nature.