3DXChat Community

"Cum Cakes" and "The Time I tried the pizza man's Salami and garlic sauce"

CathyDeeFox

Hi there, I am CathyDeeFoxx, and you might remember me from my previous work "The Prison Bitch":

http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/844-my-experience-as-a-guard-at-the-prison/

Granted, this was some time ago, but I am now planning on writing two new stories about two games of truth or dare I was in that went horrible wrong for me.

The name of these two stories will be: "Cum cakes" and "The Time I paid for the salami, by hiding the salami". 

The reason for this post is to let the people who enjoyed my previous story that I am finally continuing writing on two new stories, and also to thank for all the support I got back then! I never really properly thanked for it, but here I am now doing it.

So thanks everyone, and I will hopefully post my new stories soon!

Kisses,

CathyDeeFoxx

• 2 months later...
Guest AleksXXX

Don't worry Cathy we can wait for the stories  as long as we need to to enjoyed them. But I am sure that they will be amazing when they are ready to read as always.

Kisses and hugs dear Cathy! 

• 3 weeks later...
Guest AleksXXX

How the stories goes so far? Don't worry I don't want to hurry you to finish them before you decide that they are ready to be posted.Just curious how the writing process goes?

How the stories goes so far? Don't worry I don't want to hurry you to finish them before you decide that they are ready to be posted.Just curious how the writing process goes?

I am in the editing phase of my newest story :)

Guest AleksXXX

I am in the editing phase of my newest story :)

This is a good news for us your readers. We can wait because  we know this will be another great story from talented author and amazing storyteller. :)