3DXChat Community

Camden

upcoming-events-dubai.jpgthe concept of the ladies night that they offer free drinks for ladies to attract more ladies then the men will be dragged  like Hyenas  :D

The concept here is to have a good time and listen to female artist. :P

Round 3 of auditions will be held in my room this evening. Everyone is welcome to audition or come along and enjoy the view. RP is a must if you wish to show us your moves. It's gonna be quite a show.

Pier we need to call you back in we accidently misplaced your paperwork so u need to audition again :)

Please and thankyou.

I'd say there were some nice auditions.

Images from the event! ^_^ Was overall an awesome night, the atmosphere was great, had great music and everyone was just having a hell of a time, thanks Camden for the awesome event and all the time and effort you put into the playlist for the whole event! Overall the event lasted 4h 10mins which is a nice length! Had lots of different genres being played all with their unique feeling and style to it and emotion! Can't wait for future events, woooooooooooooooo!!!

53dc206f63.jpg

04d73fc800.jpg

365c741665.jpg

1bfb70fd4e.jpg

7134e7775f.jpg

15e13256b6.jpg

Thanks to all Shanti and Ash for the screens. Special thanks to Ash for making it all possible. I have screens to post later.

Special thanks to DeAngelo for bartending and to the sexy dancers, Dickdoodle, Jowe, Volcano, Machiavelli, and Nixxx. I may have forgotten someone, my apologies,

It was a great turn out and lots of fun. Thanks to everyone for coming out. DJ Spin enjoyed herself and may make appearances in the future,