Photo

Erotic Masquerade - Come and Sin with Us!

Erotic Masquerade Mask Ball Party Event RP Descriptive Frivolous fun

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#21 Inconnue

Inconnue

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 18 March 2015 - 02:20 AM

Oh it was a very enjoyable and comfortable small circle for the first event but be assured more events are to come, i'll see to have every curious soul on here informed in due time for the next Mardi Gras. :)

• Platoconsidered likes this

#22 Platoconsidered

Platoconsidered

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 19 March 2015 - 05:33 AM

Inconnue, Excellent and exciting news. I look forward with intrigue and interest into your next foray into the land of sensual mystique ;-)

Yours, Plato

#23 Inconnue

Inconnue

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 24 March 2015 - 01:23 AM

It went rather swimmingly for it's first run I would say, sadly I missed to frame the scenary with screenshots or perhaps for the better, we wouldn't want to invite too much curiosity :D but it was thrilling to see so many kindred spirits swarming the place incognito, thanks for all the positive feedback, i'm very much looking forward to meet all the new spirits intrigued to join.

I'm very passionate about hosting another event in the near future and we are already discussing further sizzling additions to spice the event up just a tad more :wub: .

#24 Callista

Callista

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 324 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 27 March 2015 - 06:33 PM

Just keep us in the loop Inconnue... I missed the first one but I'd very much like to be on the second with my girlfriend.

#25 Kamilla

Kamilla

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 28 March 2015 - 05:21 PM

cool! I also come)))

#26 robo

robo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 515 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 28 March 2015 - 05:28 PM

I WILL have to check my pulse, to the drums of your masquerade, sounds very in ticking, perhaps,if I may, would love too check it out..

#27 Bist

Bist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • LocationSomewhere

Posted 01 April 2015 - 07:27 AM

When is the next one happening?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Erotic, Masquerade, Mask Ball, Party, Event, RP, Descriptive, Frivolous, fun

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users