3DXChat Community

Erotic Masquerade - Come and Sin with Us!

Inconnue

ComeAndSin_zpswkumvfs5.jpg

Hello Curious Community

Through this posting i'd like to introduce a compellingly exciting form of Masquerade, delicious gossip, devilish fun and dangerous games.

I've decided to make this an exclusive event to ensure the most enjoyable experience for all attendees, Voyeurs, Couples and also Singles are welcome to swing by, all it takes is an application, either via PM or Forum.

The event itself will be held with a touch of descriptiveness at a private location, since it's a pilot project we shall try to bridge the degree of rp to balance and find some kindred spirits for what I could imagine, a series of future events.

The dresscode will be "Black Tie" and a Mask goes without saying ( It means a formal attire, dress and suit for those unfamiliar )

The bracelets shall define your level of desire/interest.

White stays for purely innocent voyeurs, watchful from the side, undressing with the eyes, indulging but not partaking.

Yellow resembles couples that like to watch and being watched but wish to exhibit their kinkiness without others touch.

Orange signalizes interest to touch and be touched but not to be shared.

Red itself symbolizes the full thrives of passion and indulgence a frivolous masquerade can offer.

Questions and Applications are gladly taken, all I ask for the partakers is to keep an open character slot for the event and tone down the profiles to be unrevealing, baring no more than necessary notions like preferences and single or couple status, names will be distributed shortly before the event to assure a maximum of anonymity. If you desire to attend as a couple or in company please refrain from revealing your identity to more than your respective other, I kindly ask for some discretion, should you believe to know some of the participants, please keep that to yourself to ensure a mysterious atmosphere with the lingering shadow of doubt.

Everyone likes something illicit ...;-)

Time Converter     (  Saturday 14.03.2015   -    23.00 to 1.00 GMT  ) The Ending is but a benchmark, when time is fleeting by, the evening might as well be prolonged.

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=Erotic+Masquerade&iso=20150314T22&ah=2

I'd like to confirm my attendance ^_^ This sounds like a promising event, full of intrigue and salaciousness! I'm also fond of masquerades, such as those in Phantom of the Opera, and Romeo & Juliet, etc.. Can we expect good classical music, wherever the event is being held?

May I suggest a minor change though? The bracelets clip in a rather ugly fashion with the suit, so I think a shirt (without jacket) would look better, considering the accessories. Either that, or perhaps wear the suit as originally intended and have the shirt within reflect the appopriate colour, with (for example) black replacing yellow, as there's no option for that. Of course, if nobody else cares about this detail, feel free to ignore my idea :P

Personally, I hope the end time is far from accurate if the evening goes well!

I'd like to confirm my attendance ^_^ This sounds like a promising event, full of intrigue and salaciousness! I'm also fond of masquerades, such as those in Phantom of the Opera, and Romeo & Juliet, etc.. Can we expect good classical music, wherever the event is being held?

May I suggest a minor change though? The bracelets clip in a rather ugly fashion with the suit, so I think a shirt (without jacket) would look better, considering the accessories. Either that, or perhaps wear the suit as originally intended and have the shirt within reflect the appopriate colour, with (for example) black replacing yellow, as there's no option for that. Of course, if nobody else cares about this detail, feel free to ignore my idea :P

Personally, I hope the end time is far from accurate if the evening goes well!

Your suggestion is very much appreciated as well as your generous offer to model for me, i'll get back to you for a detailed consideration soon :P

oh im so intrigued dear inconnue :)

i will be here, with a special alt ^^

really? ur funbunny?

plaisanterie, qui sait^^

25627_large.jpg

sry, ill come next time cause of dj ash's event

and besides that:

2 x well known main chars + namereserve slot = no free slot :-(

so will borrow a slot of a friend for next time for this masquerade heheee

ComeAndSin_zpswkumvfs5.jpg

Hello Curious Community

Through this posting i'd like to introduce a compellingly exciting form of Masquerade, delicious gossip, devilish fun and dangerous games.

I've decided to make this an exclusive event to ensure the most enjoyable experience for all attendees, Voyeurs, Couples and also Singles are welcome to swing by, all it takes is an application, either via PM or Forum.

The event itself will be held with a touch of descriptiveness at a private location, since it's a pilot project we shall try to bridge the degree of rp to balance and find some kindred spirits for what I could imagine, a series of future events.

The dresscode will be "Black Tie" and a Mask goes without saying ( It means a formal attire, dress and suit for those unfamiliar )

The bracelets shall define your level of desire/interest.

White stays for purely innocent voyeurs, watchful from the side, undressing with the eyes, indulging but not partaking.

Yellow resembles couples that like to watch and being watched but wish to exhibit their kinkiness without others touch.

Orange signalizes interest to touch and be touched but not to be shared.

Red itself symbolizes the full thrives of passion and indulgence a frivolous masquerade can offer.

Questions and Applications are gladly taken, all I ask for the partakers is to keep an open character slot for the event and tone down the profiles to be unrevealing, baring no more than necessary notions like preferences and single or couple status, names will be distributed shortly before the event to assure a maximum of anonymity. If you desire to attend as a couple or in company please refrain from revealing your identity to more than your respective other, I kindly ask for some discretion, should you believe to know some of the participants, please keep that to yourself to ensure a mysterious atmosphere with the lingering shadow of doubt.

Everyone likes something illicit ...;-)

Time Converter     (  Saturday 14.03.2015   -    23.00 to 1.00 GMT  ) The Ending is but a benchmark, when time is fleeting by, the evening might as well be prolonged.

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=Erotic+Masquerade&iso=20150314T22&ah=2

hey... I always wear WHITE

It went rather swimmingly for it's first run I would say, sadly I missed to frame the scenary with screenshots or perhaps for the better, we wouldn't want to invite too much curiosity :D but it was thrilling to see so many kindred spirits swarming the place incognito, thanks for all the positive feedback, i'm very much looking forward to meet all the new spirits intrigued to join.

I'm very passionate about hosting another event in the near future and we are already discussing further sizzling additions to spice the event up just a tad more :wub: .