3DXChat Community

How the hell did this happen?

DeAngelo

Hey! my name is DeAngelo! Some call me David D. but thats not important right now.

Better question would be how the hell did i even fall close to a random game like this and what the benefits are 

of having friends who do research. So please let me tell you a story about me.

Its starter like any other day. I woke up, went to school, ate breakfast followed by lunch and then finishing my daily tasks as a future automation technician and had a fairly ok day. Im a avid gamer and i play alot of dayZ but as many games before it... it was getting stale after 5 days of gameplay and nothing to do ingame. I have a friend who i play DayZ with who you might know as Casanova. 

i was trying to avoid any new games on steam trying to find something fun to play but most games seemed so boring and mundane. And now i was left with nothing and i had come to the point that i actually went on 4chan to ask about games and what to play tonight.. But as the usual 4chan faggotry you get 99% bad games and just a small portion of good games that are worth even trying -_- So as every damn day i wanted to play Dayz with Casanova since i know that game is alot of chance and intense action. But we ended up only playing 2 hours with bad server connection and ultimately we were disconnected 

and sendt back offline just as fast as we got in.

Me and Casanova always keep contact on skype since we play the most team mentality games that i know personally of which is Dayz. and for some reason my friend had found somthing new for us to do since we were worn out on the DayZ idea and because of the bad servers we face each day. You people might know it as 3dxChat.

Now first thoughts of mine was what the HELL is this shit? Who would play such a cancer game where all you do is have sex and god knows what else i was expecting. But! as luck would have it Casanova said that i should try it out so he can borrow the account for 1 day (which is funny since he Role plays as a Billionaire). i didn't comply at once because i was against playing such a weird game. But great games are not Discovered by the casuals who keep to 1 game genre and is allergic to change.

So you might guess i subscribed for 3dxchat and i had a crappy connection, so i let him download first because he obviously had a awesome connection.

I didnt think about the game since it was just a small interest in my life to try it at least. but then suddenly Casanova started to tell me about 3dxchat that he met great people who were looking for friendships and not just sexual intercourse.

And he started to talk which if you have ever played Dayz you know that there are Great stories born from that game that can be repeated and we can laugh about for months/years to come.

He told me he met this cool girl who was very talkative and interesting from the bottom to top, He met friends that he could joke and talk bullshit with and he was going to get his own account as soon as he can.

Me?... well i thought bullshit! and wanted to see the action if he had eaten mushrooms or been sniffing gasoline for saying the game was that much fun.

So i entered the game and was supposed to give my character a name, So i named him after one of my favorite "self improvement" seminar  couch's and a very great Pick-Up Artist called David DeAngelo.

Now.. i could not put a space between the David And DeAngelo so i just named him DeAngelo. and i shoved myself into the game and started visiting places and see what Casanova was fuzzing about.

Got in and started to go from room to room. checking from the night club to the love island. 

Now i come from a community like World of warcraft and where just talking randomly on the world chat and saying that you are new is like the weirdest things in existence.. but against my better judgement i told them i was new on the world chat and they just went "welcome DeAngelo" which is so alien to me that i just could not fathom that there are actual people who wish you welcome in these games, and i continued my journey.

So Casanova was coming online in 1 hour from then and i didn't know what to do with my free time, so i went to the night club to wait for Casanova and try out drinks. I saw there was a girl named Malli who was standing behind the bar,

Now! as a first time guy i started to think it was a None Player Character (Whoops) and i started to figure out what button to press if i wanted to buy a drink from the menu and clicking on her. And i saw there was a "Partner" button and i thought: cool i can have sex with NPC.... And i clicked on partner and she said "Why so cold?".... 

I was actually surprised that i was trying to click and figgure out how to make this person work and i was of course going all "SORRY I DIDN'T KNOW YOU WERE A REAL PERSON blablabla".

So she went "are you new to the game?" which i cannot lie.. i was, and we started to chat and i found out she found her best friends online on this game and she was a bartender in this game. so i asked her for a Bacardi Razz and Coke.

so she went "/me gives you a Bacardi Razz with Coka-Cola" Which i found boring for a Role Play session.

After 5 minutes she said: i am going offline now i hope i will see you online again ;). Which made me happy but still i was thinking that i could do this bartender gig much better than she did at that moment. 

i started to bartender put up a plan how to do it right with alot of trial and error. Some people just our right ignored when i wanted to give them drinks and some and just turned away.

But then i got the right Technique and i started to get alot of positive response and i met my best friends in the game doing that. Addy, fish, Brienna, AmberS, Akali, FunLovinggg, Katnyp, brasco, TomH, Myzska, xxxJessicaxxx, misty and many many more that i cannot remember without being online or having a cheat Sheet.. -_-.

After a while i was swimming in people who added me as friends and were generally very kind people who wanted

nothing but to have a good time. And there were some that were kind of mean spirited and were generally acting like Hemorrhoid butt holes but i have a shotgun for that. 

Now i was gathering fame and getting alot of regulars that were there every day asking for drinks that a knew well already, but as things started to get more hectic when about 3-4 people at the same time were ordering drinks and all different kinds.

Martini, Jack and coke, Bacardi razz with cola, Long Islands, Call a cab and all the crazy ones out there, so i started a Group called "Fine Young Bartenders" it was one of the most fun projects i had in the game.

I was Recruiting, Making tutorial, updating ideas and soo much. This is a example of what i'm doing for the Group.

I have done a lot in this game and just now i can see how many good memories im going to have of this game looong after i am gone from it. And i cannot believe a game makes me look forward to come home to log in the game and stand behind that bar and talking to those beautiful women and those great guys im so used to hanging around with

I hope you have enjoyed my little story about how the hell all this happend. and Gizmo... BARTENDER ANIMATION!!!!!!!

Nice that you are enjoying your 3DX life. :) Is there a bartender for Sin Club already?

Im starting to work there when FunLovinggg is online and working at the Night Club. 

Then i can start on sin. Its one of the most important places to work at this moment. 

We are at this moment stacking up at Night club so yes.. we need to expand Asap. Hope you wish to join someday :)

Check the Fine Young Bartender post under roleplay if you want to apply.

It seems like DarkestSin will be taking the job at SinClub :)