3DXChat Community

STD Check Up Clinic

DocFeelGoods

Hey Chloe me too,.....True Story!!!!..lol Come on Doc,I result need your help???, I zoomed in a Room, bumped into a naked green dude with a beard and dreadlocks...This strange fella somehow pursuaded me to take a drink from his bottle in which he described as good absence, I had a swig... then he next convinced me to take a little purple pill....so I did and damn big mistake..lol Bamm, next thing I remember is having Severe butt pain,a stretched ass, and anal warts, plus vivid nightmares of getting ass raped by a one red eyed Black dude and his buddy...lol...So I need two doctors now, 1 , you to help my physical pain and two. ..A damn shrink to help with my new PTSD...Lmao...Jokes, this is not A TRUE story by the way.....HAHA. but if it was, I guess I might need the good doctor too...lol..

Sadly robo I heard the good doctor was pushed under a bus by a gang of disgruntled former patients who had tracked him down to a remote village in outer Mongolia.

Perhaps someone else will be willing to fill the void left by his absence and tend to the many sick people of 3dx before we all succumb to the kind of nasty disease you yourself have been so severely inflicted with.

Damn Mish Lmao, poor Doc, that's a horrible way to go....Damn , and of all places, Mongolia poor Basterd..lol well perhaps, after I find my cure, and finally get my Much needed medical attention, and walk normally again, I can some how be a service to other poor souls like me in need of good medical. Attention.....But first, need to get rid of this damn anal swelling, and uncontrollable butt pain...Lmao..

their always trying to trap me or sneak a picture... uhg i hate the paparazzi so much!!! cant a girl hike her skirt up and get banged against a bathroom stall door by a sweaty Jamaican drug dealer without it being tabloid news??? so unfair.... :(

not that ive ummm like... done that... uh oh... my agent is gonna strangle me :P

Hello Chloe and other sick people of 3dx.

The rumours of my death were premature and I survived the bus accident.

I had to disappear for some time after the clinic was shut down due to allegations of improper conduct by myself and my nurses (I have no idea how all those women got pregnant).

But now after several wads of cash left in brown paper bags on a few doorsteps I am hopeful of making a return in the near future.

As soon as I mop out the clinic, dust off the stirrups and hire some busty nurses with loose morals I will be delighted to once again

be able to offer my services to the good people of 3dx

• 4 months later...