3DXChat Community

Seperate section in forum for Brothels and in Game Business Ventures??

robo

I think we should have a section in forums for sex businesses, for Brothels a place of its own for sexclubs and Brothels were they can post info, thier schedules, up coming events , and hiring and booking info for their businesses and the gals or guys that may want too apply. Also news, feedback from customers, and experiences.This is just an idea I have, I am not sure if it can actually be done or can work. I believe however it would add alot more too the game, and would make it alot more expansive, much like what Red light Centre has done..Also I hope they make our rooms perhaps bigger, maybe add a stairway and another floor, for the group Rooms, so we can expand them and make them bigger, for the perfect establishment for a larger sex room or brothel, just some ideas or some thoughts thanks....Robo..xXxX..

a section for anykind of club, brothel or whatever business in the forum would be fine, just like clubprefixes for that whole thing, so ppl dont have to waste a charslot or even have to erase their char/name/idendity everytime just to become a member of a club, brothel or whatever, just because they want their prefered clubname with their charname to be seen together ingame! and yes, bigger and more themebased rooms are sure something alot of ppl would like to see in here.......one day!

the whole forum needs a restructure in my eyes if u ask me and that was pointed out, already before i started here and i also tried pushing that idea! maybe they want everything of that in events in activities!? who knows and guess what? although it takes a very long time till that happens, if it happens, but on that and at this point, i simply just gave it up..............for now^^

I think these are good Ideas yes, they also need better form of payment for them, like in Other games, and maybe a ranking system, maybe you guys don't like that Iead but when Searching can see a Profile, and ranking, list of Service they provide and so on yes they would need Another Profile for these things,I don't do but really think it's a Great Idea, and Verdies Growth within the Community