3DXChat Community

Your Favorite Tv show/Series

JunBug

What are your favorite TV shows or series? Care to recommend any?

These are mine

1. The Walking dead ..since It's premier 2010 I been hooked..and I'm a die hard walking dead fan

2. Vampire diaries ...Love the story, this took me mid way into the first season to start liking it

3. Hemlock Grove... a Netflix original series...It's about werewolves and many strange happenings

4. House of cards...Netflix original also..Kevin spacey is amazing

5. Orange is the new black... also a Netflix original... jail never looked better lol

6. The Strain...vampire horror ..very intense show..

I have a few others.. but these are my top favorite..

In no particular orders, except the first two :P

1/ Game of Thrones (best show ever ^^)

2/ The Walking Dead

3/ The Vampire Diaries

4/ Empire

5/ Pretty Little Liars

6/ The Big Bang Theory

7/ Reign

8/ Once Upon a Time

9/ Penny Dreadful

10/ The Following

These are on-going series.. many others that I love but already ended.

1. Breaking Bad

2. Game of Thrones

3. Vikings

4. Spartacus

5. Better call Saul

6. Black Sails

7. Crossbones

8. Silicon Valley

9. Constantine

10. True Blood

How is Better call Saul?...2 eps So far.. is.it worth a try?...I use to Love breaking bad

1. Breaking Bad

2. Game of Thrones

4. The Walking Dead

5. Vikings

6. Sons of Anarchy

7. Sherlock

8. Hannibal 

9. Dexter

10. Prison Break

11. American Horror Story

12. The Vampire Diaries

13. The Originals

14. 24

.. 15. Better Call Saul? .. only watched the first episode from it, not sure what to think of it yet! ;b

1. Unsere mütter unsere väter (German) about 5 german friends who try to survive WW2 on there own way.

2. Matroesjka's (Flemish), Mafia, drugs, crime and prostitution

3. Penoza (Dutch), about Amsterdam drug mafia

4. Crimi clowns (Flemish) cult mafia, drugs, crime and prostitution 

5. Sons of Anarchy

6. Rome

7. Spartacus

8. Seinfeld

9. Vikings

10. Band of brothers

Forewarning, this list will be huge, as I've watched far too many TV series and catalogued them over the years :P

Series further down the list are still damn good in their own respects and definitely worth watching, though some caveats apply...

So, in order of my ratings (on IMDB):

10/10 ~ Battlestar Galactica

9/10 ~ Star Trek: The Next Generation, The Walking Dead, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, The O.C., Vikings, Friends,

House, Prison Break, Rome, Firefly

8/10 ~ Lost, War & Peace, Smallville, Hannibal (seasons 1-2), Versailles, Dollhouse, Gossip Girl, The Vampire Diaries,

The Originals, Veronica Mars, Band of Brothers

7/10 ~ My So Called Life, That '70s Show, Nikita, Deadwood, Lie to Me, Supernatural, The L Word (seasons 1-3),

Terminator: The Sarah Conner Chronicles, Farscape (seasons 1-3), Dexter (season 1 only), Six Feet Under,

Scrubs (seasons 1-6), UnREAL (season 1 only), Dracula, Angel, Star Trek: Deep Space Nine, Babylon 5,

The X-Files (frustratingly slow at times), Stargate SG-1 (same problem)

A separate category for animated series:

9/10 ~ Samurai X (a.k.a. Rurouni Kenshin), Avatar: The Last Airbender, Death Note

8/10 ~ Family Guy, Elfen Lied, Sword Art Online, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood

7/10 ~ Red vs. Blue, R.W.B.Y., Pokemon, South Park, Thundercats, Gargantia on the Verdurous Planet,

Deadman Wonderland

One more for science/nature documentaries, etc.:

10/10 ~ Planet Earth

9/10 ~ Cosmos (both the original and recent update)

8/10 ~ Life, Nature's Great Events, Long Way Round, The Blue Planet, Africa

7/10 ~ Galapagos, Man vs. Wild, Top Gear, Human Planet, MythBusters, Long Way Down, Through the Wormhole

These I have yet to sink my teeth into, but expect to rank highly once I get the chance:

?/10 ~ Game of Thrones, True Blood, True Detective, Boardwalk Empire, Justified, The Strain, Marco Polo

Another list for anime fans like myself (some of these are just rare in the UK):

?/10 ~ Neon Genesis: Evangelion, Ergo Proxy, Serial Experiments Lain, Wolf's Rain, Spice and Wolf, Future Diary,

Ghost in the Shell: (SA) Complex, Metalocalypse, The Legend of Korra, Attack on Titan, Monster

Note:

I realize there are quite a few programs that I've neglected to mention, most I've probably seen and didn't particularly enjoy. For example, House of Cards is very well acted, written and presented (and Kevin Spacey's a legend), but the political basis doesn't intrigue me whatsoever. Certain dramas nowadays seem to be gritty or edgy for the sake of pushing the envelope, rather than intelligent and realistic story-telling. I know there are plenty that will argue with my ratings as well, but I'm not going to defend them with "it's just my opinion". Keep it respectful, and let's debate and discuss till the sun comes up ^_^

To Jun-bug, who started this thread, partly in search of new content:

I hope something above (or below, from fellow contributors) stands out, leading to a new source of entertainment for you :)

For me 

1- Doctor Who

2- The Walking Dead

3- The Big Bang Theorie

4- Homeland

5- American Dad

6- Stargate Sg1, Atlantis, Universe

7- Top Gear (UK)

8- Touche pas a mon poste ( French entertainment show )

9- Criminal Minds.

10-Banshee

I is not specific order, and there are lots of other show or series that I really like

1. Oral Fantasiez

2. I need to be spanked

3. Leather 'n Whips 

4. Anal Explorers

5. ©un(T)ravel

6. Oral Fantazies: Beginnings

7. Ridskolan (Swedish XXX series)

8. The Torture Dungeon

9. Bunny's XXX House

10. Bits and pieces: Sasha Grey

Omg!! Cathy , you sure Know how to get amans limbido going...lol..not only is your profile allways so damn stunning, lol....haha...so is your favorite shows...

Well off the top of my head,.let me think . Mmm .ok here is my ten, I have liked at some point during my life..lol..haha...And not necessarily in this order...lol

1-Trailer park boys,..lol. .haha classic Canadian comedy series..Go Bubbles..lol

2- Sparticus..damn good, and lots of good old action, and eye candy..lol

3- Fresh prince of Bel Air

4-The sopranos..Damn good Mob series

5-Star Trek the Original series, loved the acting, and really loved the good old special Effects.. (Beam me up Scotty)..lol

6-Band of Brothers, hell of good, realistic war series story.

7-Friends

8-Game of Thrones, still in progress..lol

9- Two and a half men

10- Boardwalk Empire