3DXChat Community

Short Stories

JimmyC

I don't usually get a whole lot of opportunities to share these stories and this seemed like a good place to do it considering things.  Maybe five other people have read these since I wrote them because of the subject matter.

The first one was written on a dare from my second girlfriend back in the day.  And then she complained that it was too short when she received it, so I added a full written page.  Then she complained it was better before I added things.  No pleasing women sometimes I swear.  ^_^

A Little Something or Purple Socks

I walk up the stairs grumbling, another shitty day at work.  Finding the keys in my pocket takes forever.  I finally unlock the door and enter the apartment.  I plop down on the couch and find the remote.  I start clicking through the channels,... news, news and more news.  “Fuckin’ TV.”

She enters, an angel in hell, wearing a white fuzzy sweater, blue jeans, and purple socks.  She looks at me with her adorable blue eyes, wavy red hair falling over her shoulders, “How was work?” she asks.  I just throw my head back and laugh.  “That bad, huh?”

I chuckle, “Yup.”

She sits next to me, “Anything on the tube?”

I frown, “News......”

“Cool.”

She lays her head on my shoulder.  God, her hair smells sooo good.  She looks up at me with her baby blues and gets a smile in return.  She raises her body and our lips meet, slowly after our tongues embrace.  She moves and is then sitting in my lap, facing me.  Slowly our lips separate.

I smirk, “you little--”  Her lips meet mine again and I wrap my arms around her waist.  I move my lips to her neck and she giggles.  I slide my hands up the back of her sweater and run my fingertips up and down her spine.  Her fingers tense and dig into my biceps.  She finds my mouth with her tongue and proceeds to untuck and unbutton my shirt.  I remove my hands from her body long enough to shrug off the shirt and throw it to the floor.  She has started rocking, rubbing her pelvis against mine.  I slide both of my hands up her sides, raising the sweater.  She raises her arms and allows the sweater to find home with my shirt, revealing two ripe, bra cupped, breasts.

I turn so we are lying on the couch, and I begin to nuzzle at her chest.  She gasps at my whiskers lightly brushing her skin. “You fucking bastard,” she starts.  I laugh and raise my head to nibble at her neck.  She runs a finger down my chest and belly, causing them to ripple.  I move my hand lightly over her bra till I find the clasp in front, and then they’re free.  She finds the bulge in my pants and unzips my fly.  I cup a breast and tease her nipple lightly with my thumb and our lips meet again. She finds what she’s looking for in my boxers.  My hand then travels down her body, caressing her soft belly.  Then moving down in to her jeans, and in to her panties.  Wet panties.

She pushes on my chest with her other hand, and then pulls herself out from under me and puts me on my back.  She tosses her bra aside and nuzzles and licks my neck, occasionally nibbling at my ear.  She starts to move down my body, dragging her tongue  and nipples down my belly.  As I lick my fingers, she pulls my pants and boxers down and begins to stroke my cock.  Then she blows at its tip, sending shivers up my spine.  She then flicks her tongue about the tip.  And I thought her breathing got hard!  She then slowly and gently moves me in-between her lip.  I don’t even notice her removing my shoes and socks.  God, make the hurting stop!

I grope at her out-of-reach ass and she moves it near my head as she slurps away.  I pull her pants and panties off and start to caress her long legs.  I chuckle as I run my fingernail along the inside of her thigh.  She jerks her head away from my crotch and gasps as a trickle of her juices run down her leg.

She stands up and then kneels on the couch, squatting, putting her snatch inches from my face.  I run my tongue up her leg, tasting her juices.  I continue forth till her musk overcomes me and I lock my lips around her clit.  She moans and then leans forward and takes my dick into her mouth and continues to suck.  After a while I replace my tongue with my fingers, one at a time.  As she grinds against my fingers and slurps on my cock I finally explode.  She continues to slurp and suck as an opaque drool runs down my slowly shrinking hard-on.  She licks up the spilt seed and plants kisses upon my lower body.

I now replace my mouth over her mound and tongue-fuck her.  She shudders and gasps and I feel her quim on my tonsils.  “Oh, Jimmy....” she moans as she lays her body flat against mine.

After lying there in bliss for awhile she notices my dick still seems to have a little life in it and starts to nuzzle it.  I notice this myself and blow a jet of cold air into her muff.  She jumps, supporting her weight on her hands and knees, and I slide back so I can sit up against the armrest.  She gets up and again sits in my lap facing me, places her hands on my shoulders, leans forward till her eyes are inches from mine and whispers, “fucker.”

I grin in return, “That’s the idea.”  She smiles in return, feeling me come alive again.  She slowly moves her moist slit over my bulging prick, shimmying down slowly.

I caress the back of her neck, bringing her lips to mine, and she accepts the invitation.  She wraps her arms around my neck and starts to rock back and forth on my rod.  I move my fingertips down her side and she giggles through our kissing. I start to caress her thighs and ass as she pulls her head away and bites her lower lip.  She leans back, her head bowed forward, her red locks falling in front of her face and starts a low moan, bringing up the speed.

My  breathing hastens a little, feeling pressure well up inside of me.  I sit up and wrap my arms around her arching back.  Her hands move to my back as she rests her head on my shoulder, her fingernails dragging downward, “James....”

As I rock with her she starts to shiver slightly.  And then she shakes more wildly, rocking harder against me.  Then I feel the squeeze as she cums over me.  I then gasp as I cum inside her hot body.  She then looks at me through her red locks, grinning, “Oh, James.”

I chuckle, lying back, bringing her body forward against mine and we lay in the silence.

She, after a while, stops drawing little squiggles and circles on my chest and looks up at me and smiles.  “So, how was your day?”

This was something I wrote a few years later, apparently because I had an itch to scratch.  ^_^

Chung

Chung.

Chung.

Chung.

Chung…

God my head is throbbing.  I can’t remember when I started…

Chung.

Chung…

…or even stopped drinking.  Should I get up?  Should I just lay here for awhile?

Chung.

Chung…

Where the hell am I?

I finally open my eyes.  Light is filtering through the blinds on my window.  Wow, I made it to my bed?  I sit up and find myself on my bed in jeans and work boots, no covers.

Chung.

As I stumble to my feet I realize that my head isn’t throbbing, but someone is knocking at my door.  Well okay, someone is also knocking at my door.  I glance at my alarm clock.  Three in the afternoon.  “Coming,” I croak out, my throat dry and sore from last night’s festivities.  I clear my throat and try again to speak more clearly, “I’m coming, gimme a minute.”  Success.

I can’t hear the knocking any more, maybe they gave up and left.  Maybe I should go find out.  I walk through the apartment and find the front door.  The doorknob turns easily enough and I pull.  Nothing.  That’s when I realize that sometime last night I remembered to lock my door, deadbolt, chain, and all.  There’s some form of laughter behind the door.  They, whoever they are, didn’t leave.  After unlocking the door it opens quite freely.  “Hello?”

“James asked if I’d stop by and check up on you.”  I just nodded, somewhat dumbfounded.  She was a petite lil thing, about 5’4” or 5’6”.  Her long blonde hair was swept back behind her ears, and flowed out of sight behind her shoulders.  I’d guess it stopped about mid back.  She was wearing a leather half trench over a tank top and blue jeans.  I looked into her eyes, they were a deep gray.  She cleared her throat and I realized that I was just standing there, staring.

Turning a lil red I invited her in.  I excused myself and decided to stick my head under the cold water of my bathroom sink.  Shuddering, I found a towel and dried off.  I thought for a second and brushed my teeth to quell the demon breath of total intoxication.  That done I pulled my hair back into a ponytail, hopped over to my room, and threw on a clean flannel.  I stepped back into the living room to find her looking around.  I couldn’t tell if she was looking around at the art, or the fact that this was a clean bachelors pad.

“Would you like something to drink?” I asked heading for the coffeepot I kept on the end table next to the couch.

“No thanks, just had lunch.”

She just had lunch.  I looked at my watch and found it was one in the afternoon.  Time flies when you’re out cold.  I started a fresh pot of coffee and sat down at my drafting table, watching the blonde.  “Do I know you from somewhere?”  It was blunt but what the hell.

Still looking at my drawings and sketches tacked to the walls she answered.  “James invited me to the party last night, so I could meet you.”  Huh?  She continued, “I got there just in time to help Jim drag you back here.  He said that you don’t normally drink yourself to oblivion.  After some talking I agreed to stop by after work,…to make sure you were alive and well.”

James told me he invited someone that he wanted me to meet.  Then Rick started up with one of his drinking games and I forgot.   “Well, I’m alive,” I chuckled.

“Oh, by the way, happy birthday,” she said smiling at this fool.

This fool couldn’t remember her name, which James told me.  “So your James’s cousin,” that much I could remember.  She looked at me expectantly, and I couldn’t even say anymore.  I wanted a brick to beat my skull in with.  I’ve never been good with names.

“I’m Alexis, but my friends call me Alex,” she said forgivingly.

“Thanks,” I droned as my eyes hit the floor.  “Alexis…”

She stepped towards me and I looked up.  “Your name’s Jayson, spelled with a Y.”  She giggled.   “You’re a freelance commercial artist, who used to be in the Navy with my cousin Jimmy.  You got out when he chose to stay in.”

I looked down again and just shook my head.  If anyone had me cornered, she did.

She sat down on an arm of the couch across from me, “That’s okay,” she said, still giggling, “I’ll forgive you.  By the way, I like your truck.”  That got my attention.  “Jimmy let me drive it back here last night,” she looked up at me with her big gray eyes, “I hope you don’t mind.”

I watched the floor for a lil bit then shrugged.  I got off my ass and poured myself a cup of coffee, “Sure you don’t want anything?”

“Do you have any orange juice?”

“I can probably manage that.”  I went into the kitchen area and found some in the fridge, and poured a glass.  Upon my return I found that she had shed her jacket, kicked her shoes off, and had lay down on the couch.  Yup, she was wearing a tank top.  I could see a belly button ring peeking out from between her tank top and the top of her pants.  I handed her the glass, “Comfy?”

“After work this morning, this is god send,” she said stretching out on the couch.  I picked up her shoes and jacket and placed them near the door.  She watched me like a cat that had found her mouse for dinner.

“Most people fall in love with that couch, I’ve even found myself crashed out in it at night under the skylight.”  The skylight took up most of the north wall and ceiling, cut at a forty-five degree angle.  The blinds were cracked enough to let in ambient light.

“So, what do you have going on this afternoon?” she asked, now laying on her belly on the couch, sipping at the juice.

I sat and looked at my drafting table, “Nothing really, I’m caught up with all my current projects.”  I gestured at the poster tubes, “And those get dropped off at the office in a couple days.”  I spun around and found myself nose to nose with Alexis.  I blinked and went to pull my head back and found that she had wrapped her arms around my neck, and I wasn’t going very far.

Also, as I jerked back she took the opportunity to hop up in my lap, straddling me, her legs wrapped around me.  I leaned my head back a sighed in exasperation.  She took it as a cue to licking and nipping at my neck.

“Woah, waitaminute, Lexy, I…”  I found myself looking into her deep gray eyes.  She had a slightly puzzled look on her face.

“Lexy, huh?”

“Alexis, this is a lil to close too soon.  I—I wasn’t exactly expecting this and I still have a bit of a hangover.”

She frowned bit, “Um, hmm…”  She then cocked her head to the side and smiled.

I couldn’t help but smile back.  “Sorry, I’m just not used to shifting gears this fast.”

She then rested her full weight against my body, leaned forward and whispered in my ear, “well something is,” and then started purring in my ear.  At that point I realized her weight wasn’t just resting against my body.  I just leaned my head back and laughed.

She started rocking back and forth in my lap and brought my face up to hers and we kissed a sweet kiss.  She pulled her face away from mine and looked into my eyes.  “Jay, I’m in heat and need to fuck.”  She proceeded to pull my flannel off of me.

“Okay, I’ve never been one to argue with a lady.”

“Good.”

She placed another sweet lil kiss on my lips and then went down and unzipped my fly.  I looked down just in time to watch the tip of my dick disappear between her lips.  I leaned back and just let my head spin.  God she was good.  She pulled my boots off, followed by my pants and boxers.

What she could do with those lips, that tongue, I found hard to believe.  Before I realized I had already cum.  “Shit,” I sighed.  I was about to apologize when she cut me off.

“It’s okay, I like the taste.”  She then continued to suck me dry.  Then she stopped and looked at me like a child that broken her new toy.  She offered me her hand and I took it.  I thought to pull her up, but got pulled to the floor instead.  I then found myself looking up at her sitting in the chair I was just in, and frowned a bit.

She just smiled and started to slowly shimmied her jeans off in the chair, throwing them in my face.

I tossed them back at her and laughed.  Okay, I can play this game, I thought.  She swatted her pants of to the side, now grinning.  I sat up and looked at her, she wasn’t wearing any panties.

She giggled, almost insanely, as my eyes got big.  She was shaved bare.  She then stopped giggling, for it was my turn to grin.

I took to my knees and spread her legs wide enough for some playing room.  She was wet and I could smell it.  I started to lick my way up her thigh.  She shuddered a bit and pulled my head to her bare mound, “Eat me.”  So I kissed her clit and then sucked.  She gasped and cum hard right away.  I grinned on the inside knowing my whiskers were brushing her bare sensitive skin.  I sucked and licked away at her juices and she just leaned back gasping for more.

As I was nibbling at her clit I slowly started to give her my index finger and she squealed, “Oh God yes!”  As I went to ad another finger her tank top came off.  Still massaging her clit with my thumb I pulled my head away.  I looked up to find her body arched back and her breasts pressed together, her fingers tweaking her nipples hard.

Working her pussy with my hand I leaned forward and started planting kisses around her belly button.  She brought her body forward and put both hands on my shoulders, digging deep, and pulling me up.  So I stood.

She brought my lips to hers and started massaging my member.  As we could both tell I was hard again.  She giggled and brought my hand up from her crotch and licked my fingers, only inches from my face.

She kept stroking me and turned around, facing the table.  “Fuck me,” she crooned, leaning across the table, her hands clinging to the far edge in anticipation.

I stepped towards her and rubbed my cock between her legs, “Say please.”

“Please,” she sighed, a waver in her voice.

I slowly, inch by inch, brought it home, feeling her moist warmth grip and squeeze my shaft.

She let out a long low moan as I started to pump in and out of her tight box. Leaning forward a bit and bracing with my right arm on the table, I wedged my other arm between the table and her firm belly.  God she was warm. I worked my hand down her belly and down to her bare crotch.  Finding it, I proceeded to work her clit between my fingertips while still fucking from behind.

She gasped, shuddered, and I felt her tight lil hole loosen up for me.  She had let her grip on the table go and was now leaning on her elbows, panting with on occasional “Oh, yeah,”  escaping her lips.

I moved my hand beneath her, up from her moist crotch, up her belly, to her breasts, finding her rock hard nipples.

As I did this she rocked onto her side, taking my hand in both of hers and sucked on my fingers.  I don’t know why but this motivated me to pump her slick slit harder and faster.

After a bit I rolled her onto her back, still inside her, and wrapping an arm around her waist, lifted her off the table.  She immediately wrapped her arms and legs around me and got a questioning look on her face.

I just grinned at her and started walking.  Carrying her the way I was, she bit her lip, digging her nails into my back.  With my free hand I opened my bedroom door and walked over to my bed.

Once at my bed she, planting her feet on it, stood up and off of my hard on.  She was now smiling.  “Lay down,… Jayson.”

Why argue?  I climbed onto my bed and lay down in an inclined position, pillows under my back, my head resting against the headboard.

She stood over me, contemplating how to torture me.  With one of her hands buried in her crotch, it couldn’t be too evil.

After a minute or two, she sat down on my midriff, facing away from me, and started rubbing her clit with the head of my cock, smearing her love juices over its length.

I reached around and cupped her breasts with both hands fondling them gingerly.  She leaned back resting against me and then slowly slid down on my manhood, taking me inside her once again.

As we rocked against each other, she rested her head on my shoulder so she could look at my face.  I just smiled at her.  “I needed this,” she said between kisses.

“You’re not the only one,” I said kissing back.  I then moved one hand down to her bare mound to find her clit again.

She also reached down between her legs to find my hairy man sack, just in time to trigger my load, shooting it inside her.

After laying there together in a playful tangle of arms and legs and other things, Alexis looks up to me and asks, ”So, what’s for dinner?”

“Dinner?  Fuck Alex, I just got done with breakfast.”