3DXChat Community

Not another 'Goodbye' thread haha

Guest Lexii

For those who have asked where I have gone, I am sorry that I seemed to have just left without much of an explanation. My online game relationship with Krell that I met on here has moved into a real life relationship and one in which i really have no need to be in a game like this anymore. I will miss a great bunch of people and wish them all the best on here and a few I know I will keep in contact with outside of here. To those who think this place can't ever be seen as a place where you can find a real life partner, I am proof that is is possible but I will also admit that is very slim with the deceit and play that happens in 3DX way too much. 

To the bestest bunch of girls and guys I have met, and you know who you are, thanks for the laughs and great times on here. I will most definitely keep in contact. 

Shanti... my baby girl who I love to death. Keep smiling as you are awesome and brilliant and it has been a pleasure to get to know you. Krell and I will be seeing you in Paris one day soon, that's a promise. 

BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE   :D

pandas.png.jpg?1404123087

Hey Lexii!

I wish you and Krell all the best for your real life relationship. It is nice to see someone found someone special who they are with in real life as well in this game. Seems to me 3DXChat is becoming more of a Virtual Dating and Sex game rather than Sex game only ^_^ Lets hope the devs bring in more dating options in the future... hint hint nudge nudge to Gizmo and Lisa and the rest of the SGD Dev Team ^_^

Look after yourself Lexii! I will miss seeing you around in game! But will keep in contact outside of the game. :)

Much Love

Ash

<3

farewell.jpg

farewell-poem.gif

take care lexii & krell
and have a wonderful life

*hugs*

farewell2_large.gif

May the road rise up to meet you, may the wind be ever at your back. May the sun shine warm upon your face and the rain fall softly on your fields. And until we meet again, may God hold you in the hollow of his hand. ~Irish Blessing

kid_chain_farewell_greeting_cards-rb3fb7

oh that's so so nice to hear  :wub:  i wish you the very best luck, and i hope you two last for a longlonglong time :lol:  :wub:   and thank you very much for all the nice times, and you are truly one of the nicest people i've met, and not only through 3dx  :wub:  BYEEE :P:lol:   

.(¯`v´¯) 
..`•.¸.•´ 
(●̮̮̃•̃)..(●̮̮̃•̃) 
./█\ ♥/█\

• 2 weeks later...