3DXChat Community

enhance cum option, adds more fun to game

robo

I Have been looking on forum have not been logged on in game for Quite a few days, but I hear thier is no more crazy spurt option no more, damn, that was the funniest option, covering your partner in crazy white man juice whats up with that. .haha..I hope they bring it back, and not only that but increase your action and fun by having the player the option too keep it thier, or clear it off as they should have the choice too, If they want they should be able to give a facial from hell, or heaven depends if your into that lol..Another thing alot of peeps wpuld love more options for cumshots, like cream pies, vaginal, or just covering your partners ass with some ball jam...lol..WE have had so many cuddle poses theses days and they are all in good, but first and foremost this is a sex game, and we need the fun too keep cumin..lol..haha..no pung intended thanks, maybe less poses and more interactive fun options with what we allready have..

Facials for FF ?    ;)

Seems sexist that only male avatars can cum on a females face,  when Shemales only can cum "inside ".       :angry:

What other reason could there be?   Other than lazy devs ofc...      :wacko:

I know many Shemale / Futa lovers are hoping that all  male / female poses become available with " strapon " in FF.      ^_^

Maybe the facial could be a easy way to start that trend ?     :)

I would just like the option to cum on a woman's breasts instead of just face or feet. It's generally safe and clean and if she gets to cup and squeeze them so her man has a better chance of hitting the target, that's a plus too. The face always felt too dismissive of the woman and the feet not personal enough. Let me give it to her right in those luscious mammaries. PLEEEEEASE!