3DXChat Community

Server down?

SaucyKim

Please don't give up!... There is obviously a problem with your account, I am sure someone will be along any time who will know exactly what to do. I'm on without problems at the moment. Missing coins and empty rooms seems odd, but if you downloaded the client from the email sent (in receipt of purchase for subscription) or from the website as directed then it should be okay, and patches will install automatically as you know. I feel, in my very limited knowledge that its something to do with those patches not installing properly. Let me PM someone in game who might know more than I, see if I can get them to jump on here and help out...

...put out a general message to ask for assistance!...don't go anywhere just yet! I genuinely mean it to say you will enjoy it, once on, but technical issues are always possible. Grab a coffee or something in the interim time :)

It is a shame there are problems being experienced, and I'll admit last night was rather glitchy and I crashed out once, but otherwise no problem on the server side of things. 

No account issues no? Payment went through okay etc? Anti-virus, operating system, ISP, has to be something like that blocking connection...

PS) Thank you Skar, I was trying to find you last night to see if you had any ideas on this :)

PPS) Might be boring and slow, but I wonder if a simple process of elimination is needed, take each step and see at what point its failing at:

Eg.

- Are you using a windows based PC or laptop, and what version of Windows is it? And are you using a fixed line Broadband or a dongle?

- Account payment clear, emails back from BMT micro to verify with the needed registration codes ?

- Downloaded client fine (established that I know), installs okay, patches auto install ? 

- Top left box on first 'log in screen' switching between EU and US servers, entering your members code and the password they gave ?

- What messages are coming up and where from when not connecting? (Eg. A windows 'cannot connect' type error, ISP error or SexGameDevil/3DXchat connection error?).  

If we can clear some of this up it might help the guru's pinpoint the problem is my thinking.

I heard reports on that last night as well, it was really jumpy in game all the time and as I said, crashed for the first time I've known since I started playing. ... a little like the game was running from another server/temporary server for some reason. This really needs the attention of the Dev's.....come on Dev's! :)

It refuses to patch, there are now no options in the top left to change servers and all I get is a message saying to turn my firewall or anti-virus off, which I did and still get the same crap. Turned back on, allowed the program through, still same. Getting tired of trying now. If it isn't fixed later, will be asking for a refund considering I've only been on 3 or 4 days(2 of those now unable to login)

Thanks for the info, it will help!  :) - and really, we do feel your frustration, but really don't want to lose you as once in, its great!

So you have been in on the game before? But now can't? Or never been able to get in at all, sorry? If you have been on, but can't now and nothing has changed on your system then the problem is sure to be the server for some odd reason, though I'm in the UK to without a problem, as yet.

But if you've never actually got into the game, and anti-virus and/or firewall messages keep coming up then the problem surely has to be there, even in the background. Maybe an over protective anti-virus program blocking as and when it chooses, sometimes without saying. 

I wish I knew what to do to fix it! But my knowledge is extremely limited  :(  But I know someone here, forum or Dev will find a solution, though again, its the time difference to consider when replies take a while :mellow: .