Is the server down? On the login screen, it usually shows the updates done down the side, but all I'm getting is a message to check internet, etc. which I have done and everythings fine. Anyone else unable to get on or just me?
Posted 17 February 2015 - 05:16 AM
Please don't give up!... There is obviously a problem with your account, I am sure someone will be along any time who will know exactly what to do. I'm on without problems at the moment. Missing coins and empty rooms seems odd, but if you downloaded the client from the email sent (in receipt of purchase for subscription) or from the website as directed then it should be okay, and patches will install automatically as you know. I feel, in my very limited knowledge that its something to do with those patches not installing properly. Let me PM someone in game who might know more than I, see if I can get them to jump on here and help out...
...put out a general message to ask for assistance!...don't go anywhere just yet! I genuinely mean it to say you will enjoy it, once on, but technical issues are always possible. Grab a coffee or something in the interim time
Posted 17 February 2015 - 05:26 AM
If you can't log on and you tried reinstalling and EU serve, there a change the problem is server side and only the admins can help you.
It happen in the past more than once.
Posted 17 February 2015 - 10:08 PM
It is a shame there are problems being experienced, and I'll admit last night was rather glitchy and I crashed out once, but otherwise no problem on the server side of things.
No account issues no? Payment went through okay etc? Anti-virus, operating system, ISP, has to be something like that blocking connection...
PS) Thank you Skar, I was trying to find you last night to see if you had any ideas on this
PPS) Might be boring and slow, but I wonder if a simple process of elimination is needed, take each step and see at what point its failing at:
- Are you using a windows based PC or laptop, and what version of Windows is it? And are you using a fixed line Broadband or a dongle?
- Account payment clear, emails back from BMT micro to verify with the needed registration codes ?
- Downloaded client fine (established that I know), installs okay, patches auto install ?
- Top left box on first 'log in screen' switching between EU and US servers, entering your members code and the password they gave ?
- What messages are coming up and where from when not connecting? (Eg. A windows 'cannot connect' type error, ISP error or SexGameDevil/3DXchat connection error?).
If we can clear some of this up it might help the guru's pinpoint the problem is my thinking.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users