3DXChat Community

goodbye

Guest Twiggy

Dont-Go-Facebook-Timeline-Cover-HD.jpg

Goodbye everyone, had enough of the bullshit.

Erika sent me message suggesting I create an avi to hold my name.

I tried that and found Twiggy is already gone, so if anyone sees a Twiggy in there that person is not me.

dear twiggy, i also had some big bullshit here @ 3dx in the past, just like on the valentines party this weekend, that i actually extra only visited during my break after 5 weeks and will continue with that from tomorrow! and not cause i suddenly was a part of a bullshit drama within only hours after my shortly, temporarely return, no, cause of things i have to do outside at the fresh air first, bevore continuing with my stay here!

but i often felt like doing the same like you and i feel with you, but hey, there are soooooooooo many other good, nice and awesome people in here, that make this game even worth playing in the first case, so that its just not worth doing something like that at all! especially just because of a handfull bummholes or even only one of them!! your making maybe them a favour by leavn, but not yourself and neither your friends and the people that like you!

if a window closes, a other one will open and if not, just brake down a bloddy door^^

so

533750_595493773800987_1393796032_n.jpg

please

anigif_enhanced-buzz-18381-1391720207-9.

and

Stay_logo.png

The only thing that could spoil a day was people. People were always the limiters of happiness except for the very few that were as good as spring itself. --Ernest Hemingway

Winners never quit and quitters never win. --Vince Lombardi

The secret of our success is that we never, never give up. --Wilma Mankiller

Never give up; for even rivers someday wash dams away. --Arthur Golden

Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever. -- Lance Armstrong

Dearest Twiggy,

You know how I feel about you.  You and Judd deserve nothing but the best.  I hope some day I see you again, if not, I will always be blessed for knowing you and all the cool conversations that we used to have.  Thank you for allowing me to have the priveledge of being one of your close friends.

You will always have a dear place in my heart...

I didn't have the pleasure to get to know you better but it's always sad to see good people go. I just hope that this decision will relieve you from the troubles you seem to have endured here. A lot of people will miss you here.

I wish you a good luck for the future :)

Twiggy

I’m really sad to see you leave :(

You already know my stance on the connections you form in and to this place. I have no doubt that you have your reasons for this decision, and it might be nothing but the right decision, but the egotistical part of me hopes that you might reconsider it after some time. You truly were and always will be one of the bright lights in this place, and it just got a lot darker in here.

I haven’t been online much lately, and it saddens me that i may never get to enjoy your company again. You are a wonderful person and i wish you nothing but happiness in your upcoming adventures.

To new beginnings.

I don´t Know you …but I suspect that you are a sensitive person. And therefore I dare to tell you something that I've learned. Bullies are the same everywhere and do the same at all places.

If you leave : they win , you lose.

If you cry , they laugh. You lose. They win.

They only have the power that you give them.

Do the best that you know to do. The best thing that every human being has done since is in the world : stay and fight.

You were born in a land where prisoners became freemen, so you take the win on your blood...

( And read the messages ; there are a lot of people behind you. You can create your own Light Brigate :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  … you know, the Tennyson poem :

“Half a league, half a league,
Half a league onward,
All in the valley of Death
Rode the six hundred.
"Forward, the Light Brigade!
"Charge for the guns!" he said:
Into the valley of Death
Rode the six hundred. …

But remember : the best weapon against bullies is your laugh and your contempt:

You win , they lose..  :D

( Sorry for my little English... when I write it  Shakespeare removed in his grave!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  )

No No No No No No No!!!!!!! TWIGGY!!!!!! Please don't go away!!!!! We luv you here!!!!! I truly hope you change your mind and stay, you're one of the most fun and sweet people I've met, you will be so so so so missed!!!!!! Please stay!!!!! :wub: 

Hello again.

Firstly I want to say thank you to everyone that commented in this thread and sent private messages to me, you don't know how much it has meant to me.

I am coming back, I have had so many people message me in here asking me to do so and saying some very flattering things.

I also know there is a certain person that has been going around to as many people as she can telling people not to trust me.

She has also spread lies and is doing all this to try to force me out of the game and I will not give her the satisfaction.

What she does not know is how many people she has spoken to have told me.

I did nothing wrong and people who know me well know that.