3DXChat Community

goodbye

Guest Twiggy

Heya Wiggs I feel the same way, I really consider you a good friend, and yes alot of good people leave or want too leave due to it..But if you leave, which I hope you dont..then I will say your friends who hold you dear will feel your absence greatly.. (((

Heya Twigs in other words I beg you not too leave, you are one of the most real, down to earth people in here, and one I consider to be agood friend, and I KNOW all of us, your friends that know you well, will miss you, your absence, and the special person you are.. (((

tumblr_ngukriTZVP1tzafe7o1_500.gif

I don't know exactly what happened

I don't need to know what happened

but this is way childish

dramas come and go, it's like communal living here, you have to learn to brush it off

take some time to get your shit together and come back

I'll miss you

PS. totally uncool deleting friends that you hung with just a short time b4

PS. totally uncool deleting friends that you hung with just a short time b4

I agree, that is a bit of an extreme move to do, deleting all other people just because of someone elses drama. It's rude and disrespectful.

EDIT: But if this the right choice to do then Twiggy, then I wish you all the best with your future and stuff you do in it. =] Will Miss You.

EDIT2: If someone is causing you trouble Twiggy, the ignore button is there for a reason. If they are being abusive to you directly, screenshot it and report them, they will then get banned for breaking the in game rules.

I agree, that is a bit of an extreme move to do, deleting all other people just because of someone elses drama. It's rude and disrespectful.

Careful will that kind of comment Ash. She is entitle to delete her character if she feel like it. 

At the end of the day, 3DXchat is a game.

Take a good time to rest Twiggy and take big care of you. 

I been telling myself for quite a while now :  "If the game is no more fun, then I am doing something wrong"

Sometime, you just need to take a break and come back with the right mind set to enjoy it. 

Careful will that kind of comment Ash. She is entitle to delete her character if she feel like it. 

At the end of the day, 3DXchat is a game.

Take a good time to rest Twiggy and take big care of you. 

I been telling myself for quite a while now :  "If the game is no more fun, then I am doing something wrong"

Sometime, you just need to take a break and come back with the right mind set to enjoy it.

I agree Skar .

Who will I have endless talks with now Twiggy! I'm going to get withdrawals hehe, but if this is what you feel is right to do, then I shall respect your decision! Maybe you just need a break from 3DX for a little bit. See how you feel in time! And if you do return there is a hug and friendly couple dance from me waiting for you! Still got parties to plan Twiggy!! ^_^

Twiggy I understand the Pain that happens here, and know the pain I changed avis for such reasons just hope you will come back cause you have a good heart, right now not about how I feel is about how you feel, just give it some time Hugss you and when you come back, if you do I will be here with a hugss to Welcome you back.

Twigs!!! :(

Please don't go...you've been my best friend in game pretty much since the moment we met. I know you've not come to this lightly or rashly and if you really feel it's the best thing to do I understand. Don't let the high school mentality get to you...maybe just take a break from it and refresh?

...but...

...I don't want you to go...I'm pitiful when I beg...no one wants to see that :)

luv ya *hugs*

Sorry to hear your leaving Twiggy. But as i told you when you had the dramas in the past, dont let them get to you, put them on ignore, and move on. By leaving you have given them the moral victory. But its your choice, and i wish you lots of love and happiness with everything you and Judd embark on.

I do not know you Twiggy, but have only ever heard good things of you Twiggy and it's always both sad and maddening to see a well respected community member leave due to bullshit.

I am certain you have your reasons for going and it is something we have to respect. I will say, however, that you must try your best to not let the bad eggs and drama llamas get to you because it just shows the kind of people they truly are and you quickly learn who your true friends are.

Even though I do not know you I trust you might see fit to come back to us. The community needs all the good members it can get.