3DXChat Community

Ashbash

Hello everyone, MrAsh here! Hi!

I have made this thread for feedback or suggestions on the music in game in specific zones, to get peoples opinions and possibly ideas for future events that may be able to be arranged in game, whether it is a more Smooth Jazz theme in Sin Club one night for example for people to go up on stage and strip for everyone, having a strip party of some kind, or perhaps something else in another zone, something to just spice things up again for the community to decide and think up on what they would like to possibly have as events here in the world of 3DXChat!

All feedback and ideas will be noted and the most agreed up on ideas will be set in motion in the future. So keep it respectable to other players and respect their ideas and opinions!

Post away I am excited to see what you would like to see!

Kind Regards

MrAsh

Hi Ashbash,

well..that's a hard decision. And I think if you ask 10 ppl here about music you will get about 11 different opinions ;)

If it's me I'd say the following:

Sin Club - there has to be somehow "dirty" music, as the club is (at least for me) is also little dirty too...hehe. Perfect song for pole-dance is e.g. AD/DC "The jack" just to give you 1 expample what I call "dirty" music :)

Night Club - I would say it's just okay the way it already is because this is already that kind of sound I would've expected there. Not my personal fav but it fits well

Yacht - just perfect the way it already is

Love Island - also okay. But I'd expect somehow more ballads there. Kool & the Gangs "Cherish" would fit perfectly there. Just one example.

Beach - also okay, there is no music until now :P  Maybe there could be also some music there from time to time, e.g. just somehow holiday vacation sound/Reggae. Also Beach Boys would fit.

However: Music is just depending on personal taste. If I don't like/enjoy the current ingame music I just mute it listenting to my own preferred music.

As I'm also little DJing here from time to time on FoA parties I know best that you can't make them all happy.  Taste of music is just too individual.

Just my 2 cents.

Cheers

Oli

I just wonder what happened to the music at Love Island. Since Im in the game there was always cool music there. Before the great renewing of Love Island you could listen to smooth jazzy sounds, afterwards to cool dance and club music. But recently  when I visited it I was schoked. 70s and 80s sob stuff like we hear it at Yacht usually. So how will this continue...?