3DXChat Community

No trial account?

Katai

Am I just missing a trial account or does one not even exist? Personally I'm not very comfortable dropping in $20 just by seeing few screenshots, and would like to give it a go even with very limited free/trial account before any commitment.

Thanks. Guess I'll just dive in and give it a go, it's not that expensive after all and looks very neat!

as nike says: just do it and or like you wrote: dive in and give it a go!

ar132726557372134.gif

if u like it, subscribe for 6 or 12 months, which makes it much more cheaper ;-)

ps:

in my opinion, adding free trialversions, would just give us even more of an surrogate "alt invasion II"

Thanks. Guess I'll just dive in and give it a go, it's not that expensive after all and looks very neat!

let me suggest exploring and meeting as many people as you can. most players like me will add you as friend if you ask. do not make the mistake of inviting players without the courtesy of a conversation first. you will see in profiles "no colds" that is what they mean. have fun it is a great online community 

NO free trial please.     :angry:

The amount of players running around sending coldinvites and annoying seriousplayers anyway they can would become so many that they would outnumber the players that do have social skills, by far.

Hence most serious, long time players would quit and seek out a new game/ social platform .    :(

The fact that 3dxchat has a "paywall " is a good thing.

Go try a sexgame that has freeusers and you will see how high the % is of immature players...     :wacko:

True. But lots of players dont care either...

Today I got like "Hey lets fuck" or "I really want to fuck the shit out of you" or "You are so cute. Lets go to my room" or "I d nail you on the dancefloor right now"

So all in all a Singleplayer demo would be a good look-inside the gameplay and some of the features. People that cant behave will always be there, no matter if paywall or not. When I signed up for 3DX I wish there would be some kind of single mode just to see whats possible in terms of dressing and stuff :)

Had to find out the hard way. Dont regret it though :wub:

NO free trial please.     :angry:

The amount of players running around sending coldinvites and annoying seriousplayers anyway they can would become so many that they would outnumber the players that do have social skills, by far.

I see where you're coming from, but I don't really think that a limited features in a trial version would be problematic.No PM's, and maybe access to all areas but no possibility to interact with other players outside a trial room. I know it wouldn't make the game look as good as it could be, but it'd be better than nothing.

Oh dear gods no.

I joined on a lark, and I'm actually glad of the "paywall" as Tipsy put it. A free trial of any sort,... Yeah, just NO.

I mean seriously, if you think the slackers are bad now, imagine the number slackers there would be without a required minimum investment.

RLC has that exact problem, and non-paying accounts there are treated like beggers, bums, and thieves unless they are already well known to the community.

• 3 weeks later...

I joined on a lark, and I'm actually glad of the "paywall" as Tipsy put it. A free trial of any sort,... Yeah, just NO.

Back when I was playing World of Warcraft I thought the same - the payment requirement keeps the worst scum away. And it does, I have no beef with that. But if you need to drop $20 to even test out the thing, that's kind of an overkill.

Honestly; what's the harm on making free trial accounts without the ability to communicate directly and/or access the majority of the common areas?

I mean seriously, if you think the slackers are bad now, imagine the number slackers there would be without a required minimum investment.

In the 'free' room I guess, but why would that affect the paying members in any way?

I will not be renewing my membership, it's simply not worth it since if I want to have meaningful discussions with people I have IRC, which is totally free. 3DXchat looks better than anything else on the market, but with the price tag there's simply no reason to pay for it. I'm not going as far as saying that I was duped to pay for it, but I must say that I am surely dissapointed.

I know exactly what kind of replies to expect, but don't bother - you can have your little playarena all to yourselves.

True. But lots of players dont care either...

Today I got like "Hey lets fuck" or "I really want to fuck the shit out of you" or "You are so cute. Lets go to my room" or "I d nail you on the dancefloor right now"

So all in all a Singleplayer demo would be a good look-inside the gameplay and some of the features. People that cant behave will always be there, no matter if paywall or not. When I signed up for 3DX I wish there would be some kind of single mode just to see whats possible in terms of dressing and stuff :)

Had to find out the hard way. Dont regret it though :wub:

Sounds like you got the stereotypical pig headed males all over ya with those kind of messages. Bleh!

• 1 year later...
Guest TrixyTrump

Hello im new and I was wondering if someone could help me with getting an account, i cant pay by credit card but I would be able to purchase a paysafe card or something like that. Thanks! :D

Matilda,

I have no help for how to pay with a paysafe card.

My stuff was deleted!

Edited by TrixyTrump