3DXChat Community

Fine Young Bartender's

DeAngelo

If all goes well I should be back online to do the event. Sorry I have been MIA for a while. Been getting things ready for a move which all comes to a close this Saturday.

We have a event tomorrow at saturday but take your time. Priorities you see :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest MyLittlePoney

That's great!!! :D

People should play this game with more fun like this. Role Playing, acting like if they were in real life, but still they can be silly and crazy. :P

I hope so the developpers will update the game and make it more interactive, like mini-game or more interactive choice, like making some drink and served it to someone. 3DXChat is a great game, but it still it can changes and upgrade again and more. 

More the game's gonna be interactive, more it gonna be great to play with people. :)

Cia! xoxo

That's great!!! :D

People should play this game with more fun like this. Role Playing, acting like if they were in real life, but still they can be silly and crazy. :P

I hope so the developpers will update the game and make it more interactive, like mini-game or more interactive choice, like making some drink and served it to someone. 3DXChat is a great game, but it still it can changes and upgrade again and more. 

More the game's gonna be interactive, more it gonna be great to play with people. :)

Cia! xoxo

Oui tu as raison, mais aussi , c'est a nous de le rendre encore plus interactif en jouant de façon a rendre l'atmosphère plus plaisante de la façon que nous interagissons avec les autres qui nous entourent.

Guest MyLittlePoney

It's this god damn website that doesn't stop to bug. è,..,é

Everytime i try to send picture to my friend or on here... nothing work!!! >:(

It's this god damn website that doesn't stop to bug. è,..,é

Everytime i try to send picture to my friend or on here... nothing work!!! > :(

J'pense que tu doit sauvegarder tes pix dans ''My media'' a partir de tes fichiers sur ton pc et après tu pourras les envoyer a tes amies... Mais je suis pas sur a 100% . Essai pour voir, bonne chance

post-5159-0-69629500-1442051498_thumb.jpg

Tu vois MLP...cette pix viens de ''Attachment'' sauvegardé dans ''My Media'' tant que tes images ne sauront pas effaçé par toi dans my media , la pix va rester sur le forum et dans les messagerie box de tes amies

En espèrant t'avoir aidé un peu

Salut

Guest MyLittlePoney

Tu vois MLP...cette pix viens de ''Attachment'' sauvegardé dans ''My Media'' tant que tes images ne sauront pas effaçé par toi dans my media , la pix va rester sur le forum et dans les messagerie box de tes amies

En espèrant t'avoir aidé un peu

Salut

C'est ce que j'ai fait justement... mais ça marche pas. :(

Pas grave. 

Xxx-MLP-xxX

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

You don't want any salty off flavor in drink ;) or any floating garnish ?

Ehehehehe. if we did have sex behind the bar, we would have same standards as all the other "sex" groups. i mean we can have sex but lets stay professional behind the bar atleast.

plus we have salt behind the bar :D and that will suffice

There you have it. The ruling is sex allowed behind the bar if you are "professional". I am guessing that means you get paid for it. Does this apply to sex on the bar as well?

Sex on the bar? O_O in the name of hygiene... NO! :o 

The bar ends at the edge where custommers are. and around the working space where the booze is ;)

Aka. you can have sex behind the new cabinet where the ShushPanzer bottles are. ^^ no idea how to explain where the border is. Hope instincts tell the bartenders where it is

Dear Bartenders,

we recently have seen very few of you at the Sin club to insure that the service is appropriatly done.

In fact, we had to practice some uncivilized "selfservice" quite a few times. We do not know what happened or if anything is wrong with your employees' schedule, but we have to put this situation to an end shorty.

If you don't come more often at the Sin Club, we will have to abduct some of you on a regular basis.

Best regards.

Some people.