Photo

Shemales

3dxchat shemale

• Please log in to reply
332 replies to this topic

Poll: Shemales (805 member(s) have cast votes)

What do you think about it?

1. Voted Yes Yes Yes!!! (555 votes [68.94%])

Percentage of vote: 68.94%

2. Voted Yes (130 votes [16.15%])

Percentage of vote: 16.15%

3. Voted No (120 votes [14.91%])

Percentage of vote: 14.91%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#41 Bran

Bran

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 480 posts
  • LocationPortugal

Posted 17 January 2014 - 06:12 AM

"Sadly I have to admit, that sometimes it seems like our developers use their energy for "wrong" thing. Instead of programming a new pose we get a volleyball field. This is a nice thing, but well it's a sex-game, isn't it ? "

Actually it's not just a sex game, its a Chat Game, social, and players had been asking for things to do for a long time, and still they want more, one can only *sex* so much of the time we spend here :P:P (Not that Im complaining about a looooooooooooooooooooooot of sex heheh)

"Maybe a little thing before I end this comment; This list where players made suggestions of what should be developed in the future is really old. Maybe it's time to make a new one in this forum, because you can vote more than one time for a suggestion what's not fair and doesn't show how actual players are thinking of what developer should do next."

Like I explained to you in game, one cant just make *new forums* theres a lot of work involved and silly if we have one that works perfectly. If you wish to get a new vote system going on shemales, all you have to to , is suggest it again, and ppl will vote. Although I think this issue has been more than debated and Im sure admin have drawn their conclusions. Although I can state in all honesty, there isn't one thing players ask ,that admin has not got in a *to do list* already, group chat, world chat, proper friends list, group sex,sex poses, avatar manipulation, fashion, tattoes, piercings, emmos, sm accessories, jewellery, ...you  name it, they know about it, its not the actual sugestions thats the issue here ....

• Erikaspencer, hy0ga, Richardx and 1 other like this

#42 Guest_Rukyaa_*

Guest_Rukyaa_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 January 2014 - 06:34 PM

"Maybe a little thing before I end this comment; This list where players made suggestions of what should be developed in the future is really old. Maybe it's time to make a new one in this forum, because you can vote more than one time for a suggestion what's not fair and doesn't show how actual players are thinking of what developer should do next."

Like I explained to you in game, one cant just make *new forums* theres a lot of work involved and silly if we have one that works perfectly. If you wish to get a new vote system going on shemales, all you have to to , is suggest it again, and ppl will vote. Although I think this issue has been more than debated and Im sure admin have drawn their conclusions. Although I can state in all honesty, there isn't one thing players ask ,that admin has not got in a *to do list* already, group chat, world chat, proper friends list, group sex,sex poses, avatar manipulation, fashion, tattoes, piercings, emmos, sm accessories, jewellery, ...you  name it, they know about it, its not the actual sugestions thats the issue here ....

I think he was talking of the idea informer thing and not of the forum votes :)

#43 Bran

Bran

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 480 posts
  • LocationPortugal

Posted 18 January 2014 - 06:36 PM

I think he was talking of the idea informer thing and not of the forum votes :)

So was I.

#44 Morris

Morris

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 23 January 2014 - 06:41 AM

An allready fantastic game like this should definitely have shemales. I don't care to look for other games, just in search of shemales. But I'd be very happy to see them around in 3dxChat. Imagining it would look very nice in a game like this, with the graphics and all. And who cares, like I think someone mentioned,

if men start to play shemales or w/e it was. If you don't feel like going all the way in real life, I think the perfect place would be here. I see this as an RPG... oh, well E-RPG I guess.

So excluding any thoughts of the queue order for all the projects, I really do vote Yes,yes...and Yes!

For more waving cocks and tits all over the place. And bums, obviously.

I should mentioned I might had a colorful cereal or berry too much this morning. But I think I'm still sane enough to vote here (:

Love, Morris♥

• Erikaspencer, Richardx, Maelstrom and 2 others like this

#45 SweetHeather

SweetHeather

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 129 posts

Posted 25 January 2014 - 08:03 AM

I use 3DXChat mostly for chatting and making friends. Its nice that it tries to be more adult oriented. However, not all of us want to sneak away, or run about trying to play with coconuts. To be truthfully honest if that was ALL it offered it would not go very far. Communities even adult ones, always have to offer more than just sexual things to keep that interest up. Call it down time between cyber sessions etc (LOL). Loves and hugs xoxoxo Heather

• Bran, JohnL and Rickett like this

#46 Morris

Morris

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 27 January 2014 - 02:16 PM

I use 3DXChat mostly for chatting and making friends. Its nice that it tries to be more adult oriented. However, not all of us want to sneak away, or run about trying to play with coconuts. To be truthfully honest if that was ALL it offered it would not go very far. Communities even adult ones, always have to offer more than just sexual things to keep that interest up. Call it down time between cyber sessions etc (LOL). Loves and hugs xoxoxo Heather

Chatting and roleplaying as a shemale is just wonderfull. Don't have to be about juggling coconuts. Just like with the two gender there is right now. Not all sure of your vote, which doesn't matter that much as you seem to enjoy chatting and making friends. Which I do too.

So I really hope we can open up the borders and continue evolving towards a wider variety of people joining the game. :)

- Morris

• CocoLoco and Louis like this

#47 LEKS

LEKS

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 419 posts
  • LocationRussia, Sochi

Posted 19 February 2014 - 06:36 PM

Absolutely NO!

#48 Detoxy

Detoxy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 22 February 2014 - 03:10 AM

All I will say is I personally love the pic I see at the top of the post looks good cant w8. On the other hand like the.0005% of peeps that are w8n for shemales to be added then I will join again. Hopefully in my mind I see this implmented soon.

• Orihime likes this

#49 Detoxy

Detoxy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 03 March 2014 - 09:45 AM

In progress...

18HME8BtA.jpg

18HME8Btz.jpg

Any progress/Updates? as Ive said b4 cant w8. Itll bring me bk into 3DXCHAT ASAP.

• Leoninha, AmandaSwallows and AtsuiKatjiya like this

#50 Bran

Bran

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 480 posts
  • LocationPortugal

Posted 03 March 2014 - 11:13 AM

Any progress/Updates? as Ive said b4 cant w8. Itll bring me bk into 3DXCHAT ASAP.

I have answered you via mail and will repeat it now. Shemales will come hopefully but it is not a priority now, we have more urgent things in progress, such as many basics still missing.

#51 Detoxy

Detoxy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 03 March 2014 - 12:16 PM

I have answered you via mail and will repeat it now. Shemales will come hopefully but it is not a priority now, we have more urgent things in progress, such as many basics still missing.

Only reason I posted is usally when Devs/or otherwise post something it means its getting close. I do agree thu the basics are needed to.

#52 Leoninha

Leoninha

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 24 March 2014 - 12:27 AM

Actually it's not just a sex game, its a Chat Game, social

That's the biggest issue with this game. Chat game, social?? People looking for it, doesn't look for a sex game like this. They go for others.

I think 3DXchat should focus on what it does best. Sex. This was so damn restrictive during the Moderators time, I lost the will to visit here. It is much more interesting now.

If people want just to chat and dance all day wearing clothes, they should play World of Warcraft.

• Aravani, robo, AmandaSwallows and 1 other like this

#53 Guest_Justyna_*

Guest_Justyna_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 March 2014 - 05:45 AM

lol i get you point anyway its funny :D :D

#54 Cuty

Cuty

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 24 March 2014 - 08:26 PM

That's the biggest issue with this game. Chat game, social?? People looking for it, doesn't look for a sex game like this. They go for others.

I think 3DXchat should focus on what it does best. Sex. This was so damn restrictive during the Moderators time, I lost the will to visit here. It is much more interesting now.

If people want just to chat and dance all day wearing clothes, they should play World of Warcraft.

I agree with this. There are a lot of games out there with nice graphic, lots of character creation options, and without sex. (That is why I not playing with them) This game should be around 30% social and 70% sex in theme. Walleball is nice, altought in two months I haven't seen anyone played on the field, so it can be called a bit fail feature. I wait for shemales, much more poses, much more clothing, character customisation mainly.

• Morris, Leoninha and robo like this

#55 KissForYou

KissForYou

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 24 March 2014 - 09:00 PM

I vote yes. But I really hope that devs have enough resources to keep working on them and still provide additional features to the rest of the game and fix existing bugs. Let's be honest, that new strap-on pose is great, but it would be even better without that horrible morphing glitch...
So here's my two cents ;)
  • Richardx likes this

#56 Guest_Skar_*

Guest_Skar_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 March 2014 - 09:04 PM

Well, the game does need better chat and social features. It would enhance the cybersex part of the the game. 

I am one of those player that can't get turn on with graphic alone... even the nicest graphic get old after a while. Especially that the pose in 3dxchat are quite static and with no transition like other game.

Chat features on a sex game point of view : 

Group chat :

This one is essential for group sex in public. I would make  group sex and RP must easier and enjoyable. It could also be use for big orgies in the house

Been able to copy text from chat : 

It would make cybering easier with none english player and make it easier to use translator like google. I am sure I miss some fun time only because of the language barrier. 

Been able to close chat window like local and world :

Because it can damn distracting and nothing like getting someone in WC looking for you when you are busy somewhere having a "good time". Yes, I know, people can try to ignore it. 

Been able to put yourself "Do not disturb* :

Since the new chat feature, it is possible to continu chat conversation even when the person get into someone home. It would be nice that people get a warning when you put yourself DnD so that they know that they are contacting you at moment that is not the best. 

Those are the few exemple I can think of right now. 

Yes 3dxchat is a sex game and sometime I would like to see people fuck more and gossip less. ;)

But without a strong chat system... any new pose will get old after a while.

You need imagination and something to lust for. For me, it go throught cybering.  

• gizmo, Elric, Sage Stoner and 6 others like this

#57 KissForYou

KissForYou

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 24 March 2014 - 09:33 PM

Well, the game does need better chat and social features. It would enhance the cybersex part of the the game. 

I am one of those player that can't get turn on with graphic alone... even the nicest graphic get old after a while. Especially that the pose in 3dxchat are quite static and with no transition like other game.

Chat features on a sex game point of view : 

Group chat :
This one is essential for group sex in public. I would make  group sex and RP must easier and enjoyable. It could also be use for big orgies in the house

Been able to copy text from chat : 
It would make cybering easier with none english player and make it easier to use translator like google. I am sure I miss some fun time only because of the language barrier. 

Been able to close chat window like local and world :
Because it can damn distracting and nothing like getting someone in WC looking for you when you are busy somewhere having a "good time". Yes, I know, people can try to ignore it. 

Been able to put yourself "Do not disturb* :
Since the new chat feature, it is possible to continu chat conversation even when the person get into someone home. It would be nice that people get a warning when you put yourself DnD so that they know that they are contacting you at moment that is not the best. 

Those are the few exemple I can think of right now. 
Yes 3dxchat is a sex game and sometime I would like to see people fuck more and gossip less. ;)

But without a strong chat system... any new pose will get old after a while.
You need imagination and something to lust for. For me, it go throught cybering.

^^This^^ Totally agree with you Skar.

#58 MikeyZA

MikeyZA

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,757 posts
  • LocationSouth Africa

Posted 24 March 2014 - 09:38 PM

Agree 100% with Skar, a more powerful and functional chat system would go a long way to enhancing experiences and at the same time, enhance the social aspect.

The "Do not disturb" and copy/paste would already be massive for already typed text.

However back on topic, to be fair the game needs to be all inclusive taking or LGBT users into full consideration. At the end of the day you need the choice to be what you want and that choice should be provided :)
  • Morris and Maelstrom like this

#59 Leeloo

Leeloo

Supreme One

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,229 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in solar system

Posted 25 March 2014 - 06:47 AM

I agree with this. There are a lot of games out there with nice graphic, lots of character creation options, and without sex. (That is why I not playing with them) This game should be around 30% social and 70% sex in theme. Walleball is nice, altought in two months I haven't seen anyone played on the field, so it can be called a bit fail feature. I wait for shemales, much more poses, much more clothing, character customisation mainly.

What definit a sex game ? To me a sex game is a game where i can do nothing else than have sex  ( ex : Achat , or maybe sexvilla likes ) , but in 3DX , we can go to dance , we can go to the beach , talk with lot of peoples in same time , play mini games , and of course have sex . This is a good definition of an adult social game .

About what KFY said about the last pose with "strapon" , yes it would be better without the glitch but even better with a "real"  strapon and not just a pénis added in a woman body :)

But this update open the way to introduce transgenders :)

• Sage Stoner, Extreme and KissForYou like this

#60 Cuty

Cuty

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 25 March 2014 - 08:20 PM

For me, it is a game where I can develop high quality cyberromantic relationships with the opposite gender :P That means I need places for romance, flirt, tease (like beach, club, bar, etc), and poses, and sexposes. I'm not here for building social webs, there are lot of other programs for that. But this is only my opinion of course.

• Leoninha likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 3dxchat, shemale

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users