3DXChat Community

Valentine's Day Love-Party 2015

Gizmo

Finaly will our Multi-Genre-DJ Event comes true and when is it better as to a big party like Valentine's Day 2015? :)

We are sorry for the confusion, I was the last Days on traveling and our Devs had no Info of the plan of me, it was my mistake! :(

Also I have prepared a second Party Poster, I think it's a shame when I delete it… And why not two Party Posters for so many DJ’s and this really awesome Event!? :)

ValentinesFlyer.jpg

I looking forward for the Valentine’s Day Party, can’t wait for listen our awesome DJs!

I hope I see you all on Love Island to the Party :wub:

Achi I will make a big  Valentine for you lol jk  :D  I think this will be a great event, I hope I don't fall asleep before the time  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:

Achi I will make a big  Valentine for you lol jk  :D  I think this will be a great event, I hope I don't fall asleep before the time  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:

Ohhh looking forward :D I hope you looks then so as the model in the Poster, then you get a lot coldinvites of me :D:wub:

I am sure it will great guys.

Is there any chance that the same stream can be played in NC for those that find they keep getting DCed from love Island when it's packed.

Which unhappilly includes me :(

Is there any chance that the same stream can be played in NC for those that find they keep getting DCed from love Island when it's packed.

I'll have a word with Achilles and we will see what we can do. :)

I think when we have too much ppl at LoveIsland is not a bad idea open the club as second space for the party :)

It's for no one a great time with 6 Frames or as gif animation on LoveIsland :D ^^

I'll have a word with Achilles and we will see what we can do. :)

I think when we have too much ppl at LoveIsland is not a bad idea open the club as second space for the party :)

It's for no one a great time with 6 Frames or as gif animation on LoveIsland :D ^^

Thanks guys :)

yeah Achi will be very romantic  ;)  without panties lol 

HA!!  i don't hate romantic songs and V-day is the appropiate time. but if i hear a loop of "All Out of Love" and "Can't Help Falling in Love With You" i will start to convulse....get physically ill and run off to find some mind numbing rock.

yeah Achi will be very romantic  ;)  without panties lol 

Achie without panties, got to see that :D

And if he doesn't I am going to be really disappointed and will never believe a word you say again Mike :P

thats a good idea, silly me forgot about that, cause in the beginning of the last 2nd 3dx b-day party,

it sure was looking like a flip book

6a00d8345159b069e200e54f3cfa5b8833-800wi

So disappointed that the "valentines party" is really just a DJ party.

I was told you guys aren't even playing romantic music... wtf?

large.gif

im sure 4only1, and already two 2djs wrote it,

there will be for sure also some theme based music for that day^^

I would just like to say thank you to everyone who shown up, the event was a huge success! So many people turned up and enjoyed themselves! The peak amount of people listening in was 136 people! I hope you all enjoyed yourselves and enjoyed all the music played!

I would like to say give a big round of applause and a big thank you to Silverraven, DJChilles, DJELECTROBPM, DJGene, DJAsh and finally DJSkar! For all their hard work in preparing sets for you all for just this event! And a big round of applause for Gizmo, Lisa and the rest of the SexGameDevil Development team on their continued hard work to make the game better with each update! Was truly an amazing night definitely one I will forever remember!

Here's to the future and many great things that await!

Edited by ashbash