3DXChat Community

Changing your Avi's look or appearance.

SandraDream

Oh, sorry for my bad English then...

Question is, if you make your avatar once and then maybe just change clothes. Or do you change it from time to time?

I changed my hair twice now, and I've been here for like 2 weeks and a few days. This game allows for customisation, so why not experiment? If you feel like changing, do change! It may be bad, good, terrible or awesome.

I changed my hair twice now, and I've been here for like 2 weeks and a few days. This game allows for customisation, so why not experiment? If you feel like changing, do change! It may be bad, good, terrible or awesome.

Thanks for your quick answer, Callista. Guess I'll just try then :)

In the nearly four months that I have been here, I have only ever changed clothes. Otherwise, it wouldn't be me.

Sure, the hair isn't as I would like it but then there is no choice that is any better.

Oh, I lie, there was a forced breast size change a little while back so, actually, I did reduce them back to what they were originally but apart from that, nothing.  

In the nearly four months that I have been here, I have only ever changed clothes. Otherwise, it wouldn't be me.

Sure, the hair isn't as I would like it but then there is no choice that is any better.

Oh, I lie, there was a forced breast change size a little while back so, actually, I did reduce them back to what they were originally but apart from that, nothing.  

Thanks, Cordelia. That's exactly what I'm thinking about.  Have tried a little now, but it's not me with a small butt or big breasts. So I still work on that hairstyles.... 

hey Sandra,

i have had relatively the same look for a long time. yes clothes i change pretty much daily. but for my hubby and close friends i prefer to stay recognizable (except the pink skin experiment which is over). i appreciate the same from them also. of course we have our tags but to look across sins and recognize a person makes it better for me.