3DXChat Community

What happened too Sin's Music

Rori

its use too be hard rock/ alt rock little metal and mix...... now just hair bands and ballads from the early 80's... you can not pole dance too this :/  the atmosphere is off... I was a way for a few weeks and use too go Sin for the Crowd and music.... and now no music and the crowd is dying.... anyone else notice this or do you just play out of game music when you play 

wanna harder sometimes (but no need death metal all the time) . just my opinion . I noticed in sin sometimes good but sometimes boring (ballads) .

Fixed. I hope you enjoy. :) Thank you for your feedback on the music, it helps make it more enjoyable for everyone. :)

Kind Regards

MrAsh

thank you

its use too be hard rock/ alt rock little metal and mix...... now just hair bands and ballads from the early 80's... you can not pole dance too this :/  the atmosphere is off... I was a way for a few weeks and use too go Sin for the Crowd and music.... and now no music and the crowd is dying.... anyone else notice this or do you just play out of game music when you play 

was also little wondering about the music in the last weeks although this is usually my fave style .. haha

But for pole dance it's just not dirty enough ;)

Just my 2 cents :)

Hello, well music in sin (rock , metal) is kind of lame if you ask me since this seems to be a topic about music, it sounds very much emo and childish (just my oppinion afcourse) I prefered when it had Jazz/ New Jazz music in it more then a year ago until theu changed it to rock, it had a nice cabaret vibe going and the crowd was at all time high in sin club (then it was known as BDSM club).

Best,

Dande

I prefered when it had Jazz/ New Jazz music in it more then a year ago until theu changed it to rock, it had a nice cabaret vibe going and the crowd was at all time high in sin club (then it was known as BDSM club).

I tend to agree that a jazzier sound would be a better fit for SC, but the fact of the matter is that so many people have such varied tastes, that no single genre is going to satisfy everyone, no matter how diverse the programming within the genre.

What I really wish is that the music in each venue changed periodically and that the schedule was published beforehand here in the forums so that people who are particular about music can make an informed choice about where to go.

Lately, when I can't find anything I like, I just listen locally. That seems to be the most logical approach for people who are particular about music.

• 2 weeks later...